Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 09-17-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
Like I said The Citadel is much better than they are given credit for.. their only other loss is to Appalachian State if I'm not mistaken
Much better being if they are REALLY, REALLY lucky they'll get in a bowl game at the end of the year?

You can't be ranked top 10 because of your defense and allow 31 points to a team like that and NOT expect to drop.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
usmc0106
Rookie

usmc0106 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A 14 point victory isnt a good reason to drop two spots? Do you know who we played? The Citadel 1-AA. I agree that they are a better team than people know but theres no way they should hang with a top 10 team. And to say we dont blow people out is just stupid. What is this pop warner?? Are you trying to tell me that you really only want a touchdown lead rather than a 21 point lead? I know we arent going to go put the ball up 50 times a game but even grinding it out on the ground we should be more dominant over bad teams. That said non-conference is over, and nows the time to step it up.
usmc0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A bit of a scary win over Iowa next up is Michigan State who has been playing well recently and cracked the top 25

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
usmc0106
Rookie

usmc0106 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Man they gotta get rolling. They definitly show flashes of really good offense but its like they lose that momentum and then go into a funk or something. I wish they could have done better on the national spotlight.
usmc0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team is really starting to scare me.. we've yet to impressively win a game and we've played really bad teams.

I *HOPE* they turn it on when they face a top-25 team but this might not end up being an amazing season for us, I'm seeing somewhere in the 2-4 range in the Big Ten and a non-BCS bowl game.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, i really hope the last few weeks was just an example of the Badgers playing down to their opponents. otherwise, they'll get smoked when they start playing the good teams.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luke Swan is out for the season.

Ouch
Old 10-13-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow that game against Penn State is some of the worst football I have seen the Badgers play in the last 3 years. Their season is as good as done to me. On the bright side next year is looking to be an amazing one.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
wow that game against Penn State is some of the worst football I have seen the Badgers play in the last 3 years. Their season is as good as done to me. On the bright side next year is looking to be an amazing one.
Thats what we thought coming into this one..........

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what's everyone doing about tomorrow?
Quote:
The Wisconsin-Ohio State football game at 11 a.m. Saturday is to be shown in HD on the screen at the AT&T Palladium at the Marcus Majestic Cinema in Brookfield. Admission is free.
I'm thinking of going to that, but I'll probably just go to a sports bar.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

do I have this straight?

If OSU gets National Championship, Illinois could get Rose Bowl and we could get Capital One?

Old 08-04-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Lance Smith was kicked off the team. Sucks because he was very good in the time he was able to play last year, but at least he's not a key part to the team. On the bright side this could give us a chance to see some John Clay this season.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, Lance Smith is an idiot.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:19 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rough start so far today; penalties have been a problem leaving 3rd and longs for Evridge

Old 09-06-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That TE screen was one of the sickest play calls I've ever seen... such a perfectly designed play against the blitz.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After that 14 point head start we gave up it left me a little worried but 51 unanswered points after that was fun to watch. Hopefully we dont give up any more 14 point leads if we want to beat better teams.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOW the Badgers just got ****ed major on that fumble. How the **** can you overturn that ****... Oh because you have cheating ****ing refs and now everyone knows why Wisconsin didn't want WAC officials. "Frenso's got some bad calls by officials in other games" OK SINCE WHEN DO 2 WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT!!!! **** WAC officials this better not cost us the game...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 09-14-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
WOW the Badgers just got ****ed major on that fumble. How the **** can you overturn that ****... Oh because you have cheating ****ing refs and now everyone knows why Wisconsin didn't want WAC officials. "Frenso's got some bad calls by officials in other games" OK SINCE WHEN DO 2 WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT!!!! **** WAC officials this better not cost us the game...
It has to be indisputable evidence to overturn and I would like to hear after the game what those officials saw that nobody else did

Old 09-14-2008, 01:45 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It has to be indisputable evidence to overturn and I would like to hear after the game what those officials saw that nobody else did
Exactly and the call on the field was a fumble and it clearly looked like one... atleast it didnt cost us the game this time but for the next team that could get screwed that just isnt right.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 09-23-2008, 08:01 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Big 3 game stretch coming up

@ Michigan
Ohio State
Penn State

If they cn take care of things at home, this could be a special season

Old 09-27-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Badgers have a chance to crack the Top 6 if they can hold on today

1. Georgia*
2. Oklahoma
3. Mizzou
4. LSU
5. Texas
6. Wisconsin

*Georgia beats Alabama tonight

I know there's alot of season left and we have many more answers following the next two games (tOSU, PSU), but this Badgers team has a chance to enter the NC conversation.

Old 09-27-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Words cannot express how disappointed I am. Two interceptions we gave away because receivers let the ball bounce off their hands into Michigan's. Everidge has horrible pocket presence. Half the time he completely ignores his blind side and if the defense happens to get pressure over there he drops the football.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Great! Just ****ing pathetic worst day ever to be a fan of Wisconsin teams. Badgers blow 19-0 againist a team that couldnt do **** the first half 24 plays, 21 yards. And the Brewers lose...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 09-27-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone actually see that penalty on the 2pt? It makes no sense to me how you can screw that up. It's just a short pass...two steps back, block, block, oh crap I'm in the end zone? How do you just wander that far forward on a quick pass play?

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Did anyone actually see that penalty on the 2pt? It makes no sense to me how you can screw that up. It's just a short pass...two steps back, block, block, oh crap I'm in the end zone? How do you just wander that far forward on a quick pass play?
It was Beckum's fault for not lining up in the right place. The tight end was supposed to go out for a pass and did. However Beckum was aligned on the line of scrimmage instead of off it so the tight end was ineligible.