Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-22-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
yeah 5 min rule
okay thats cool

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Can you give me some Falcons?

Chris Houston 80
Justin Blalock 80
Jerious Norwood 82
Michael Vick 90
Joey Harrington 76
Michael Boley 82
DeAngelo Hall 94
Jimmy Williams "FS" 80
Laurant Robinson 67
Jonathan Babineaux 70 "Ouch"

Other than them I can guess pretty accurately.
wow 3 rookies all 80s now thats just werid

but enjoy

Last edited by The Legend : 07-22-2007 at 12:42 AM.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you have a website you are getting these from, can ya post a link?

Cause I'd like to see the Ravens roster and ratings and I don't want ya to have to type the whole thing.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you.

Boley, Robinson, and Babineux all got jipped. Boley is/was our 2nd best defensive player. Robinson has been raved about in minicamp. A 3rd round pick is a 67. Wow. Babineux was top 5 in NFL for DT for tackles for loss and had a pick and over 30 tackles. How is he a 70? Oh well, I guess I will edit a few players for offline play.

Oh and one more player please, Grady Jackson.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Do you have a website you are getting these from, can ya post a link?

Cause I'd like to see the Ravens roster and ratings and I don't want ya to have to type the whole thing.
EDU ill do it for you ya buddy but the link is like on page 2

McNair 85
McGahee 92
McClain 78
Mason 85
Clayton 85
Heap 95
Odgen 97
Brown 82
Flynn 86
Vincent 82
Terry 79

Pryce 96
Ngata 92
Gregg 90
Suggs 96
Lewis 96
Scott 94
Johnson 77
C-Mac 98
Rolle 87
Reed 99
Landry 87

how many teams can say only 2 80 , 1 70
Old 07-22-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thank you.
Oh and one more player please, Grady Jackson.

81 Grady Jackson
Old 07-22-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks very much Legend, appreciate it!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-22-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. It's AMAZING that you can lead the league's DTs in tackles for loss by a WIDE margin and bring a bottum 5 run defense to a top 10 run defense but go down 3 points. Amazing. Our best defender last year is a 81. Wow.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Wow. It's AMAZING that you can lead the league's DTs in tackles for loss by a WIDE margin and bring a bottum 5 run defense to a top 10 run defense but go down 3 points. Amazing. Our best defender last year is a 81. Wow.
Grady Jackson
Madden 05 | 89
Madden 06 | 89
Madden 07 | 82
Madden 08 | 81

Rod Coleman
Madden 05 | 90
Madden 06 | 92
Madden 07 | 94
Madden 08 | 92

Jonathan Babineaux
Madden 06 | 75
Madden 07 | 75
Madden 08 | 70

look like they are going down

Last edited by The Legend : 07-22-2007 at 01:05 AM.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Carriker wll be a beats in Madden

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Pryce 96
Ngata 92
Gregg 90
Suggs 96
Lewis 96
Scott 94
Johnson 77
C-Mac 98
Rolle 87
Reed 99
Landry 87

Well, I guess I found out who I will be using as my second team. Damn. Them and the Pats sound like my backup options if the Falcons suck as bad as they sound. That front 7 is amazing. Average front 7 is 94(excluding Johnson). Average defensive player is 92.

Then 2 WR who are 85, a 95 TE, a 85 QB, a 92 RB, a solid OL...

They should be great.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
jackson was a 82 ovr last year , so not much changed
But how do you go down after leading the league in TFL for your position? Or making a defense go from allowing like 4.6 ypc (worst in NFL) to 3.6 (top 10)? Doesn't make sense. He was our best player last year. Not like it matters a lot, but EA gos off hype so much.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Pryce 96
Ngata 92
Gregg 90
Suggs 96
Lewis 96
Scott 94
Johnson 77
C-Mac 98
Rolle 87
Reed 99
Landry 87

Well, I guess I found out who I will be using as my second team. Damn. Them and the Pats sound like my backup options if the Falcons suck as bad as they sound. That front 7 is amazing. Average front 7 is 94(excluding Johnson). Average defensive player is 92.

Then 2 WR who are 85, a 95 TE, a 85 QB, a 92 RB, a solid OL...

They should be great.

And I really feel like Madden lowballed Clayton, Jason Brown (our awesome LG), and Adam Terry. They should be higher but I can't complain cause they pimped our defense big time, and rightfully so.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-22-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

I think Clayton should have been more along the lines of 87 to 88, but they go by hype so much (cough Grady Jackson cough Michael Boley) that a lot of players are underrated. I expect big things out of Clayton if McNair still has the arm to get it to him downfield.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Are The Patriots To Good?

Offence
98 Brady
85 Maroney
82 Evans
93 Moss
84 Stallworth
87 Watson
91 Light
92 Mankins
87 Koppen
87 Neal
81 Kaczur

Defence
90 Warren
97 Seymour
87 Wilfork
90 Colvin
94 Thomas
90 Bruschi
90 Mike V
96 Samuel
84 Hobbs
84 Wilson
90 Harrison

9/22 are below 90
5/22 are below 85
7/22 are above 90

Also "EDU" i dont like the ravens defence they have
2 guys better then Ray
2 guy as good as Ray

Just dont seems right

Last edited by The Legend : 07-22-2007 at 01:29 AM.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess theyre anticipating Grady to show signs of age

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can i see the broncos roster or can someone post a link
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone translate the Lions ratings por favor.. I can't make them out.
Old 07-22-2007, 02:26 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ginn with 99 agility ? that has to be a joke. Hes not known for ankle breaking..hes a pure speed guy with little moves
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Can you PLEASE post the Bengals stats? I'd love to know.

Sig by yours truly.

Last edited by Aftermath : 07-22-2007 at 02:51 AM.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:50 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap! Kirk Morrison has the 3rd best tackle rating with 96?!?!?! Heck yes!!!

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:23 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Brooks not in the top 30 for tackling. That's just a sick joke to one of the best tacklers of this decade. I refuse to buy this game if that doesn't change...

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Urlacher 94? Merriman 93?
i don't get the merriman.
that's just ridiculous. his tackling is WAY high. and in reality the reason why he made such spectacular plays is is ability to break blocks and hit fast. for some reason i never remember him demolishing RB's like he did QB's. I mean. 93 is pushing it. 89, yeah he was a sack machine. But so was mark anderson, and i don't think he's gonna get a great stat boost like merriman.

these new stats though make me very happy. i like stats.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/9...rookie-preview

Calvin Johnson
Overall- 87
Speed- 96
Acceleration- 95
Catch- 86
Jump- 97
Spectacular Catch- 94
Release- 89

Oh yeah. He is definately going to be on my team.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Legend, could you please do the Vikings?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote