Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
ncstateviking
Rookie

ncstateviking hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77 View Post
You seem to have a huge grudge against the Steelers. Every time the Steelers or a Steeler player is brought up, you always chide in with some negative remark. I would expect this from a Brown, Bengal, or Raven fan, but I'm just curious where this hate comes from with a Vikings fan. Is it that the Steel Curtain overshadowed the Purple People Eaters? That we helped continue your streak of Super Bowl losses? Is it that we took over the Metro Dome a couple years ago? What's your deal?
im a jets fan not a vikings fan. and i dont particularly have a grudge against the steelers. but they win one superbowl and people want to start acting like the steelers players are special.

they arent. no one of the steelers roster is anything more than good. they all have a purpose and a job that they do well and hide their faults with. they arent at an "elite" level though.

polamalu is good at running around free lancing. wow. so would alot of other people. he is one of the best safetys vs the run...but overall he is just in the good range.

hines ward is a good complete player. he blocks, he catches, he runs his routes well. but he isnt explosive. he isnt scary. and he cant take over the game. he is really good. but should be a great number 2 WR.

its how it is about every steeler to me.
ncstateviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finnally someone who deserves the money, yeah he's a bit overated but atleast he deserves it somewhat unlike Freeney

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncstateviking View Post
im a jets fan not a vikings fan. and i dont particularly have a grudge against the steelers. but they win one superbowl and people want to start acting like the steelers players are special.

they arent. no one of the steelers roster is anything more than good. they all have a purpose and a job that they do well and hide their faults with. they arent at an "elite" level though.

polamalu is good at running around free lancing. wow. so would alot of other people. he is one of the best safetys vs the run...but overall he is just in the good range.

hines ward is a good complete player. he blocks, he catches, he runs his routes well. but he isnt explosive. he isnt scary. and he cant take over the game. he is really good. but should be a great number 2 WR.

That makes a lot of sense.. We historically have had the best LB's in the league.. some of the best DL's. RB's.

We're completely overrated. In a tough division.. we only manage to have a losing season.. what twice in the past 15 years? miss the playoffs... 4 times I believe. We're horribly overrated.

..How is it that we're always one of the best teams in the league but we're only mediocre talent wise? How is that physically possible? We have no talent but we're consistently good.

We have a bunch of "Role Players".. that is ridiculous. Every team has role players. I find it hard to believe that we're always so tough to beat, and that we're historically one of the best teams in the league year in and year out, yet we never have any Great or Elite players.. just a bunch of overachievers..

.. Wow.

As for winning 1 superbowl. Do you realize what we acheived the past 3 years?

We had a 15-1 season, led by a Rookie QB, a 2nd year UDFA RB, and a stout defense.

Then we had ended up 7-5. won every single game... On the road. To win the superbowl. It's not because we "just won" the superbowl.. it's how we did it. Only 6th seed to ever make it to the super bowl let alone win it.

This is just a joke. I'm not sitting here saying we're top 5 at everything.. but good lord.

Casey Hampton is elite. Troy is a Top 3 safety at worst (I have him tied at 2 with Dawkins), I think Willie Parker is coming into his own, Ward is up there in age and was more "Complete" than flat-out amazing.. but he will do great as a #2 as Holmes takes over.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 07-24-2007 at 12:31 AM.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree, it's pretty stupid to bash the Steelers.

One thing they will never have though, is an appearance in the Superbowl in 1994. w00t.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
That makes a lot of sense.. We historically have had the best LB's in the league.. some of the best DL's. RB's.

We're completely overrated. In a tough division.. we only manage to have a losing season.. what twice in the past 15 years? miss the playoffs... 4 times I believe. We're horribly overrated.

..How is it that we're always one of the best teams in the league but we're only mediocre talent wise? How is that physically possible? We have no talent but we're consistently good.

We have a bunch of "Role Players".. that is ridiculous. Every team has role players. I find it hard to believe that we're always so tough to beat, and that we're historically one of the best teams in the league year in and year out, yet we never have any Great or Elite players.. just a bunch of overachievers..

.. Wow.

As for winning 1 superbowl. Do you realize what we acheived the past 3 years?

We had a 15-1 season, led by a Rookie QB, a 2nd year UDFA RB, and a stout defense.

Then we had ended up 7-5. won every single game... On the road. To win the superbowl. It's not because we "just won" the superbowl.. it's how we did it. Only 6th seed to ever make it to the super bowl let alone win it.

This is just a joke. I'm not sitting here saying we're top 5 at everything.. but good lord.

Casey Hampton is elite. Troy is a Top 3 safety at worst (I have him tied at 2 with Dawkins), I think Willie Parker is coming into his own, Ward is up there in age and was more "Complete" than flat-out amazing.. but he will do great as a #2 as Holmes takes over.
It is a shame that Cowher left though.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Finnally someone who deserves the money, yeah he's a bit overated but atleast he deserves it somewhat unlike Freeney
Who said anything about Freeney? What's your grudge against him?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
It is a shame that Cowher left though.
True, but Cowher was gone after the superbowl.. Watch any game in 2006.. he never made an adjustment.. just sat there and let it play out.

If that was any other season, Cowher would have them fired up and we would've played a lot better.

Though I think Tomlin is a great addition. I see Cowher as a major motivator. Tomlin is half-motivator, half-x's/o's guy. So I like the addition.

Don't forget, when Cowher was hired in 92, he was an unknown DC for the KC Chiefs that was largely unproven as well. and he still made the playoffs his first season.

Old 07-24-2007, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

hahaha that made me laugh im sorry....so your saying that the jets have a better o and d then the steelers since every steeler is "overrated"
Old 07-24-2007, 03:24 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

good signing def smart to lock him up
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
ncstateviking
Rookie

jesus christ...i have a new problem with the steelers...there fans are idiots.

first off...im not saying the steelers are all role players. they are infact very good at most every position. my problem is when people try putting the steelers on all kinds of lists for top players. which they dont belong. i have hampton as my #6 DT...not bad at all. but he doesnt deserve more than top 10. people wanted to put hines ward and willie parker as top 50 players in the NFL...are you kidding me? they are both good. hines ward would be much more than a role player...he would be an asset to any team. but there are 20 recievers i would rather have. parker is a...ok...back. he is able to accell in a running offense with great blocking. he has good speed and surprising toughness. but if you dont think there are 15 backs who could have done better with his carries on the steelers last year your crazy. polamalu is very very overrated. he is great at what he does. but there really arent other people allowed to do what he does. that makes him stand out. if every safety had his freedom...he would just be above average and stout vs the run.
'
so they arent role players...but they arent elite top 5 players either. its not bashing the steelers. that is a proven formula. the pats have rules the decade using that method. i would love a team with the 7th best player at his position at every position. that team would win the superbowl easy. i dont have a problem with the steelers...pittsburg is actually a cool city...i used to live near it. but you steelers fans are blinding yourself into believing team success was do to individual talent. it wast.

im not comparing the jets and steelers at all really whoever brought that up. the jets actually have a similar team with no superstars and no glaring weakness. the only arguement i would make along those lines is kerry rhodes is a much better safety than polamalu.

and why are you bringing up history? im talking about some of the current players on the current steelers. how does that have anything to do with what the steelers have become "known for" throughout history. yeah...the steelers are one of the most prestigous historic teams in NFL history...but you know what...troy still blow...so congrats.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Quote:

first off...im not saying the steelers are all role players. they are infact very good at most every position. my problem is when people try putting the steelers on all kinds of lists for top players. which they dont belong. i have hampton as my #6 DT...not bad at all. but he doesnt deserve more than top 10. people wanted to put hines ward and willie parker as top 50 players in the NFL...are you kidding me? they are both good. hines ward would be much more than a role player...he would be an asset to any team. but there are 20 recievers i would rather have. parker is a...ok...back. he is able to accell in a running offense with great blocking. he has good speed and surprising toughness. but if you dont think there are 15 backs who could have done better with his carries on the steelers last year your crazy. polamalu is very very overrated. he is great at what he does. but there really arent other people allowed to do what he does. that makes him stand out. if every safety had his freedom...he would just be above average and stout vs the run.
'
so they arent role players...but they arent elite top 5 players either. its not bashing the steelers. that is a proven formula. the pats have rules the decade using that method. i would love a team with the 7th best player at his position at every position. that team would win the superbowl easy. i dont have a problem with the steelers...pittsburg is actually a cool city...i used to live near it. but you steelers fans are blinding yourself into believing team success was do to individual talent. it wast.

im not comparing the jets and steelers at all really whoever brought that up. the jets actually have a similar team with no superstars and no glaring weakness. the only arguement i would make along those lines is kerry rhodes is a much better safety than polamalu.

and why are you bringing up history? im talking about some of the current players on the current steelers. how does that have anything to do with what the steelers have become "known for" throughout history. yeah...the steelers are one of the most prestigous historic teams in NFL history...but you know what...troy still blow...so congrats.
we're all idiots yet, pittsburgh, the city you claim to have lived by, you can't even spell correctly? I've heard your sentiments on Willie Parker before, and of course I think you're very mistaken. Willie had to get most of his yards by himself last year, the Steelers' line play was very weak. I realize you're not going to concede on any of your positions, so I don't feel like it's worth wasting any more of my time on it.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Troy had been a Charger. We had just released Hot Rod, and he was sitting right there. and then we traded down for Sammy Davis. Yuck.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

'

all i have to say is
troy>rhodes
Old 07-24-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After these last two huge deals (Redding and Polamalu), I am now sure that the amount of money a player is paid has no relation to the player's ability.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:

'

I'll just continue to shake my head at the lack of knowledge you just presented.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
ncstateviking
Rookie

ok...you say a lack of knowledge...

would you take troy over reed, dawkins, taylor, rhodes, wilson, sanders etc.

i certainly hope not.

would you take ward over holt, smith, harrison, CJ, fitz, williams, evans, walker etc etc?

i certainly hope not.

would you take willie over LJ, LT, SJ, JA, FG, SA, brown, etc?

you would be crazy if you would.

all the steelers players are a notch below great. they make a really good sometimes great team though. i dont know why all you are taking it so offensively. so your favorite players arent special. i would rather have a superbowl ring and no pro bowler than 8 pro bowlers and no ring. damn.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:

i certainly hope not.

would you take ward over holt, smith, harrison, CJ, fitz, williams, evans, walker etc etc?

i certainly hope not.

you would be crazy if you would.

all the steelers players are a notch below great. they make a really good sometimes great team though. i dont know why all you are taking it so offensively. so your favorite players arent special. i would rather have a superbowl ring and no pro bowler than 8 pro bowlers and no ring. damn.
i would take troy over taylor,rhodes,sanders,wilson but by a smidge

id take ward over a few number 1's

and i would take willie over alexander..dunno who ja is...ronnie brown...

willie is the 5th best running back..maybe the fourth

quit your hating man damn tis getting old
Old 07-24-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okay parker is not a good as LJ, LT, but he is in the league with SJ, FG,

Dawkins, Reed, Troy, Wilson, Sanders, Taylor

Ward would be after CJ and Walker he is better then Evans i think its a tie between him and Williams.

your rankings are crazy
Old 07-24-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

i certainly hope not. not over reed, dawkins.. but certainly over Taylor, Rhodes Wilson and sanders.

Did I say Ward was top 10? I said he was the most complete WR.. not the best. Not one of those guys touch his blocking except Fitz and possibly Walker.

i certainly hope not.

you would be crazy if you would. Over JA, FG, SA and Brown I would.

you're basically saying we always field a great team, but we don't have great talent.. it doesn't make sense.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
ncstateviking
Rookie

i dont remember which people say which things...i know alot of steelers fans were saying ward belonged on the top 50 NFL players list when that topic was up though...so i consider it relevent. and even before you said it i said ward was an amazingly complete WR.

i will concede faneca is an elite guard based on his dominance in run blocking alone. he leaves some to be desired in the pass protection...but wow can he open a hole.

and if you want to consider hampton elite...i will just notch that one up as personal preference. he is in the top 5 of 34 NT and i was hoping the jets would even make a move to get him if you guys switched to a 4 front.

but parker over JA, brown, and gore is being a steelers homer. the same as putting troy over wilson and co. wilson will be considered better than reed as soon as the cards put a winning season together.

you have a good team, had a great coach, and had a system that made alot of players look better than they were. i dont see why you guys are getting so butthurt over it. like i said...wins are the only thing that matters.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
#1chiefs_fan

very well spent...
Old 07-26-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I agree that they are different players with varying skillsets however...

Put Ed Reed in the Steelers' system and I bet they get better. The same cannot be said about Troy and the Ravens.
Where do people come up with this garbage??? These 2 guys play completely different styles and are dominating game changers for their teams. Bill Cowher liked very physical DB's and Polamalu fit his defense to a tee. Cowher wouldn't want a SS like Ed Reed on his team. He'd move him to FS. If you want a very physical SS, teams would take Polamalu or Roy Williams over Ed Reed. If your defense calls for a SS to be better in pass coverage, you'd take Ed Reed. It just depends on your team's style of defense.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Where do people come up with this garbage??? These 2 guys play completely different styles and are dominating game changers for their teams. Bill Cowher liked very physical DB's and Polamalu fit his defense to a tee. Cowher wouldn't want a SS like Ed Reed on his team. He'd move him to FS. If you want a very physical SS, teams would take Polamalu or Roy Williams over Ed Reed. If your defense calls for a SS to be better in pass coverage, you'd take Ed Reed. It just depends on your team's style of defense.
Reed a physical player who can play both in-the-box and in deep coverage. He excels everywhere. I don't know a team in the league who would take Polamalu over Reed to play either safety position. He is the better player.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Priceless.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Reed a physical player who can play both in-the-box and in deep coverage. He excels everywhere. I don't know a team in the league who would take Polamalu over Reed to play either safety position. He is the better player.
Did you take a poll or are you just spitting out your own opinion. I guarantee you, Cowher wouldn't have traded Polamula for Reed and Dallas probably wouldn't trade Williams for Reed. All 3 are the best SS's and there isn't much not to like about all three.