Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-27-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson34 View Post
You don't have any insiders within the Falcons. If you did you would have known what the falcons were going to do in the draft instead of being way off with all of your predictions. If you have insiders who are they? It is amazing to me how many people on these boards know insiders? Like someone said before if you had insiders why would you be wasting your time on message boards.
who are they? I'm not gonna release info... btu they are a couple guys in the scouting department and a higher up in the FO... and this past draft I was saying we were going to go with Anderson if the top 6 were gone (Landry, Peterson, Adams, Calvin, Brown, Thomas.) and we did. I have quite good knowledge... but you also have to realize that the draft changes pick by pick as well... every single time someone comes off the board, the board of who is the BPA changes... oh and I waste my time on message boards because 1) I don't want to work for ESPN. and 2) Why the hell would I want to waste time as a sports analyst...

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

scar988, your boy is going down!!! OUCH.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7067196?MSNHPHMA

Lucky for you. This year with Joe Horn, he would have been totally exposed for the fraud of a QB that he was. Lucky for the Falcons though. Now they can make a run at Brohm and turn the franchise around.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Day 136 of The Michael Vick Trial...Closing Statements...

Ladies and gentleman of the Jury...I have some questions to ask you...do you like chicken? Ok now ask yourself this, what if I was to say your not allowed to eat chicken, how would that strike you? You'd probably do it anyway wouldn't you? Yes in your own house you think your safe... Chicken is so tasty I don't care what the consequence is huh?..You would still eat chicken correct? Well my client...has a slightly different taste, he perfers canine..No no wait im not finished...he killed those dogs with the intentions of eating them...I defy you to tell me how you and my client are different....Think what if it was chicken? What if it was me?....I know you will do the right thing... I rest my case...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post

Ladies and gentleman of the Jury...I have some questions to ask you...do you like chicken? Ok now ask yourself this, what if I was to say your not allowed to eat chicken, how would that strike you? You'd probably do it anyway wouldn't you? Yes in your own house you think your safe... Chicken is so tasty I don't care what the consequence is huh?..You would still eat chicken correct? Well my client...has a slightly different taste, he perfers canine..No no wait im not finished...he killed those dogs with the intentions of eating them...I defy you to tell me how you and my client are different....Think what if it was chicken? What if it was me?....I know you will do the right thing... I rest my case...
Dear god. +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm hoping that this was meant as a joke...
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
I'm hoping that this was meant as a joke...
Ofcourse...unless his defense team really wants to use it...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ofcourse...unless his defense team really wants to use it...
Cochran would, and it would work

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Cochran would, and it would work
Cochran would never abandon his most proven defense...

THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote