Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Briggs close to backing down

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2948213

Sounds like the same deal Nate Clements agreed to last year.

I'm actually suprised that Briggs might agree to do this before training camp, rather than waiting it out and signing by the 3rd week of preseason and collecting the same amount of dough. Don't mess with Jerry Angelo.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still like Briggs as a person. I think this shows he likes his team and teammates and just disagrees with how the front office does business. I think he just went about it wrong.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the Bears told Briggs that they would not use the franchise tag on him next year if he signed the one year tender and did not hold out. It's a good move for both sides. The Bears will have him for one season with another shot at a Super Bowl and Briggs can leave after the season and get paid.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Ain't it truth.

Props to you for calling Briggs not missing a single game. I really thought he was going to let the stubborness and righteous indignation keep him off the field until week 10. But the money wins out in the end. I should have known better. Him showing up for training camp does show that he cares about the success of team though so I give him props.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew there was no way the guy was going to walk away from seven million no way.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
DaBears9654
Rookie

DaBears9654 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but I think Rosenhaus was brain-washing him.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.
DaBears9654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this really a surprise?

Lance Briggs had 2 options. Make money, or don't make money. Which one you think he's gonna choose?

I still feel however that Chicago dropped the ball not trading him. They have capable backups to replace him, plus he's basically gone after this year. They couldve used the Skins draft pick to get a guy like Amobi Okeye or even Laron Landry. I think that wouldve been better for them long term than having Briggs for one more season.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So in the end a statement like, I will not play for the bears again, wont bite him in the butt?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
So in the end a statement like, I will not play for the bears again, wont bite him in the butt?
Nope, because fans are forgiving, especially when they hear that a star talent on their team will be available for the upcoming season.

Look at Terrell Owens. Dallas fans couldn't stand him. Hated his guts for doing what he did to the star. Oh wait, whats that? He's a cowboy now? Wohoooo! *buys TO jersey*

Thats how fans are. We're fickle. All we ultimately care about is winning.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is good. Our Defense won't get any weaker with Briggs at Will and it will give another year for Okwo and Williams to mature and eventually take over. Briggs will get paid after next season and the Bears will get hopefully 3rd round consideration from him. Might not be as much as the Bears could have gotten this season, but it will be worth it if Briggs helps win the Superbowl.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't say this surprises me at all, for some reason I felt like Briggs would be the one to cave in.

Samuels I'm not so sure on...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Nope, because fans are forgiving, especially when they hear that a star talent on their team will be available for the upcoming season.

Look at Terrell Owens. Dallas fans couldn't stand him. Hated his guts for doing what he did to the star. Oh wait, whats that? He's a cowboy now? Wohoooo! *buys TO jersey*

So, so true. I'm sure as soon as Briggs makes an INT and runs it in for a TD or makes a huge goal-line stance the fans that can't "stand him" will be cheering their asses off.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

yeah, but I guess as a former business student, if someone burns their bridges like that I would hold them to that regardless. So basically an athlete can say whatever, and in the end go back to status quo and everything be fine? I dont know if I would be happy with that if I am management. Once someone says that I would hold them to that, and move on from there.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can consider football a business, but it's a little different than real life. You have to look at your team as a product, and having this component makes your product better. You sell more things and get higher ratings from your consituents with Briggs there. There's the interpersonal relationship aspect and the pure production aspect. Sports franchises and contracts are very intricate.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Might not be as much as the Bears could have gotten this season, but it will be worth it if Briggs helps win the Superbowl.
Unless Briggs is taking over the QB position from Sexy Rexy, don't count on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Defense wins championships, or so I'm told. Fact is, the Bears with Briggs are better off than the Bears without him. As a defense, they are more dangerous with him on the field than they are with him holding out. That is independent of the QB situation.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
It's not like Briggs has badmouthed his teammates, the city, or the Bears fans. He either wanted the Bears front office to pay him accordingly or allow him to get to the open market where he would get paid accordingly. Don't forget that he's been playing at a Pro Bowl level for two years now and still has been paid according to the rookie contract he signed as a 3rd round pick.

Granted, I don't think he handled the situation well until now. His demands weren't going to change the reality of the situation of the franchise player designation, and the Bears aren't going to franchise him two years in a row (too costly) anyways. If anything, I think Rosenhaus supported him although he would have handled the situation differently.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Defense wins championships, or so I'm told. Fact is, the Bears with Briggs are better off than the Bears without him. As a defense, they are more dangerous with him on the field than they are with him holding out. That is independent of the QB situation.
Briggs is the best 4-3 WILL in the game imo, having already taken the crown from an aging Derrick Brooks.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suspect Jerry and Briggs arguments went a little like this...
Jerry-Mr. Son Of A *****, let's play some cards.
Lanny-I 'm gonna raise. 1000 straight.
Jerry-very aggressive. A new day, and you won't be pushed around. But I reraise -- 5000.
Lance-What'd you say?
Jerry-Your money, I am still up twenty grand from this last time I stick it in you...
Lance- This son of ***** -- all night, he check check check. He trapped me.
He beat me...straight up. Pay him...pay that man his money.
Jerry-It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you.

Nice sig BF51. You have to learn the new lingo up er now. I'm from Minneesoooota , I play Hoooockey,and I like the Goooolden Goooofers. Also, you'll have to start drinking Grain belt Premium. Too bad I'll be in Rome until Christmas, or I'd show you the ropes. By the way.... you never told me what part of SD you visited.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Briggs is the best 4-3 WILL in the game imo, having already taken the crown from an aging Derrick Brooks.
It seems like all of the elite LBs play in a 3-4 system nowadays. A.J. Hawk and Ernie Sims are two up and comers who will give Briggs a run for his money sooner rather than later.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Jerry-very aggressive. A new day, and you won't be pushed around. But I reraise -- 5000.
Lance-What'd you say?
Jerry-Your money, I am still up twenty grand from this last time I stick it in you...
Jerry-It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you.
So in this Rounders fantasy of yours, both Jerry and Lance are KGB? Weird. Packers fans and their unhealthy obsession with guys nick-named KGB.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Lance-What'd you say?
LOL. Nice.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
So in this Rounders fantasy of yours, both Jerry and Lance are KGB? Weird. Packers fans and their unhealthy obsession with guys nick-named KGB.
It's not my fault all of Mike McDermotts's lines suck.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
It seems like all of the elite LBs play in a 3-4 system nowadays. A.J. Hawk and Ernie Sims are two up and comers who will give Briggs a run for his money sooner rather than later.
Funny thing is that they are all in the NFC North

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Julian Peterson says hello from Seattle.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote