Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-03-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA View Post
This was a freestyle I did on *Dying to live* By Tupac and Biggie

Why am I runnin to live
no motivation
exasperation
in respiration
determination only leads to manifistation and in these situations
We become basic creations
whites blacks asians and hatians
n every other race is just racin
but for what
there is no prize awaitin
hand eye coordination
with the gat in placen
the barrel starin down a random victims facen
they fear whats about to take placen
why am i tryin to live in a world like this
i might be next on the list of hits
Haitians? Are they really that signifigant?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Haitians? Are they really that signifigant?
Isn't Haiti like the poorest country in the western hemisphere? That's the only thing I can think of.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Isn't Haiti like the poorest country in the western hemisphere? That's the only thing I can think of.
and it rhymes with Asians..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
and it rhymes with Asians..
So does caucasians, but he already said white people I think...
Old 12-03-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he should have said Cablansians thats a mix of all 3...zikka zikka tiger woods yall...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:37 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some creative minds flowing in here. impressive.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am more legendary than Will Smith,
Nastier than pig ****,
Toking double barreled got me higher than Jordan get,
Olympic torch I stay lit,
You be talkin ********,
I'm like Penn and Teller put together now just watch this little clip..
No youtube..... Straight Noob Tube.... and you using pistols trying to stop my kill streak,
I kill freaks, I slay lames, I spit exquisite, I lay dames,
You know the name..TRK...I stay in that ass, Like everyday..
Just know your best aint good enough, My cancer flow, sick as ****,
I got you all stupid struck, Elton John mother******* can sick a duck,
So chew on that, and spit it out,
Real talk keepin my mind elevated is all my lifes about.

Last edited by trkaline : 07-17-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shorty's body rockin-awesome- first glance- jaw droppin
never bluffin- locked in- so I give her all my loving
have you doing things never thought possible- applausible
rid you of all your problems- not some but all of them
you so special- never let you out of my peripheral
just say the word and this and that- I’ll get for you
as glad as grabbin the glass half-full
incredible-edible-wifey status matters and you’re eligible
you’re ahead of your school- you got the mental thing too
forever in debted to you like I be reppin my crew
I’m only telling the truth- so be easy, baby
Always appreciate the love that you willingly gave me
You silly, crazy- and now my feelings are known
So hit me up whenever you are feeling alone
Just pick up the phone- one dial away
I’ll lift your soul when we go and fly away

-"Fly Away"- King Louie ft Froggy, Tiana and Nalej

when I wrote and recorded for this track- I was pretty much using my wife as my muse

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah but he also said black people already too. Haitians are black as night.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everybody says what they gun do like
but they continue on with they shallow life
dont care bout the fact that they dont do right
so when the time comes you know who dey gun spite
i aint tryna be different cause im just that
know what i want and what i want is it back
love that it is, isnt that what i attack
you can keep your damn greed cause i know that its a trap
and i spat(spat, spat, spat) at your worthless attempt
got a promise on my mind that i know is heaven sent
an i promise if i hit it, itll go over the fence
gun be out(out, out, out) an never seen again
but the scene again changes with my life like a drama
got me sweatin at the heat of it all like a sauna
so i push up on my grind cause they wont get up off em
and im down to fight as long as it aint wrongful
im up for the challenge, i can beat him anyway
any time, any day, im better in ever way
and i wont let him get you if i got somethin to say
im ready for the bout and im the heavyweight
no quit in my eyes, got win threw my veins
got strength in my heart so i know im not in vain
some call me crazy but its what makes me so sane
cause when reality hits, i wont feel any pain

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you come in naked, you leave this world naked
so why you killin so much for a diamond baclet
just face it, you so far deep into it, greed racist
youre still talking so cheap with them gold shinnin braces
words hold no worth, no emotion, you just fake em
and when your use is up, they have your replacement
youre defacin, everything that you should stand for
talkin contradiction, your words are like a sandstorm
no honor no glory you aint nothin but a man *****
so give em his 15 seconds but dont give him any damn more
cause we just living here you know we aint the land lord
youre late on your payment so hes knockin at your mans door
and its coming rent is due, one day
evicting your soul aint a price that youre willing to pay
because theres a time limit on your life lease, okay
aint no changing this though so be ready always

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

My enviroment is so confining,
The constant state of my mental makes it hard to go outside when the sun is shining,
A fat sack is mainly for what I'm pining,
Or give me a fat chick power up the drill cause i'm about to go mining, Mastermind I see it coming before it comes, stay stackin the funds,
and killing the lungs with the you know..
If you don't then here it comes.
Beast mode in my mentality, hovering somewhere over reality,
with this Cali green plottin on immortality,
They say I lack morality but actually the PC Police will never let me be,
All my people want is to "Let us free",
Thats not a black joke, so don't take offense bloak,
they got my people of all races walking on a tight rope,
For all you people that sitting on the fence pole,
choose a side now, **** it, Pull the trigger and let your thoughts known,
Old 10-09-2010, 01:28 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

They call it History because its an account of my journey,
Just take in account that my momma never warn me, That... thered be days like this...I never thought I could ever exist on a plain like this, I don't have gold or Diamond on my wrist, yet my status stay higher than alien tits, and imma stay cooler than liquid nitrogen gets, Yet you stay without flavor hamoney gritz... I slaughter the competition with every composition and your the living dead just a walking contradiction.

Last edited by trkaline : 10-10-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

(Over Kanye's The Power)
I'm in another league mentally,
Noones ranked ahead of me,
Incase you forgot then I'm back to jog your memory,
And ill take you out the next scene stupid,
Cause every villian needs his theme music,
I'm the one who holds all the power,
You cats is lame I'm gettin stronger by the hour,
Gettin twisted and puffin on that sour,
Toss words from a distance but in my presence y'all cower,
Pu$$y...power, Money...power.... hate it or love it I spit the truth like Matt Lauer,
Hit the Question block and grab my fire flower,
Flinging fireballs turn ur crew into powder,
Hittin switches weak souls I devour,
Cause I'm the one with all the power,
Hittin switches weak souls I devour,
Cause I'm the one with all the power.

Last edited by trkaline : 10-10-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I wanna fall asleep in Paris,
Wake up in Lindsay Lo,
Make love to Britney spears,
Make Ke$ha take my load,
I'm a real ************ man,
**** Amy Winehouse for a gram,
Or pills, I'm ill, for real, all I know is she bllooooowwwwssss,
Said all I know is she blloooowwwssss,
I just wanna f*ck a famous sl*t,
I Just ain't famous enough,
This **** is tough ,if I showed up at a party in a jersey you think Kim would let me put it in her butt?
Anything is worth a shot, cuz even if you fail and fall back to earth just smoke some pot,
Right now my brain is so spacely I don't know what's real or not,
Like Big Ben I ain't ever heard the word stop, so make like Cliffhanger and climb on top,
And when were done take it all Folgers, its good to the last drop,
A pile of sativa is my mascot, and my dream is to get atleast one piece of ass like Hef got,
I'm trying to become a have from a havenot... but for now we smoking this half or not?
Old 10-12-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

From the 1st moment I landed on the planet, the people panic,
This **** couldn't go no better if I planned it,
This is an invasion don't change the station,
I'm simply amazing, blazin at the Days Inn at the days end,
Where do I begin?
My vocals put the chokeholds on the locals,
Utter destruction is my focal,
Point and shoot my lyrical laser cannon turn your mind to goop,
No time to regroup,
I'm just really looking for a fly mommy to anal probe,
Just lookin for a warm body to take my load,
Old 10-19-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

My last rhyme was a mess,
**** was dated like SNES,
If you in the game invest in a vest,
Won't do no good cuz I aim for the neck,
When it comes to hard lines don't sette for less,
Jean Claude flow, best of the best,
And you don't really want it wit me unless,
Your JC himself the boy is blessed,
Ah yeah switch up the flow,
Call me a baker I need the dough,
I am the blob all I do is grow,
Your girl a fan all she do is blow,
Don't worry ill have her back by the morning broooo,
I have a dream needa dollar, This dog needa collar,
And I know my son your in need of a father,
I'm the **** with the peanuts George Washington Carver.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:58 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

They say life is what u make it,
So I'm tryin to make it my ***** and get that ***** naked,
You may see a smile, but homie I faked it,
Little children be quiet, Daddy about to make a statement,
Up top is where I want my placement,
But I'm strugglin on the bottom tryin to climb out the basement,
Your lines are basic cronie just face it,
Had ur lil sis ridin high on my pole that's what I call a face lift,
Mother****** I'm a monster, Destroyin your soldiers like Contra,
Don't use the toolie but I hang wit the mobsters like Sinatra,
And I'm not lookin for an Oscar, I'm just tryin to buy some lobster.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so gone, you can forget your navigation
So outta this world, you couldn't find me with spaceship
Telescope, satellite, use your imagination
When they say i'm on some other ****, that's an understatement
Swagger outrageous, no wonder why they hate this
Wild little young *****, you can never cage this
If so, i'm escapin'
Breakin' bars, and pavements
Don't ask me my location

Just know that i am gone....

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

When it comes to draft countdown, i am the mayor.
shuttin down da corner, u can call me Ike Taylor.
Swag on anotha level aint no comparison.
Rippin dudes heads off like my boy James Harrison.
Im rich so im finna ball,
Runnin dis **** like Rashard Mendenhall.
Swagga so flawless,
Run up on me catch a bullet like Wallace.
Thats right, get shot and murdered,
Then ill rape ya mom like Roethlisberger
I banged her den I say "ill call you"
Long hair dont care like my name Polamalu
All about da cheese, swiss cheddar provolone.
Coach of this game, yeah I get my Mike Tomlin on.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:33 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roethlisberger line made this.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:04 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I hope your not too broke to pay attention,
Consider this your intervention,
I only try to kill beats harm is not my intention,
But I can and I will if that's how you feel,
Not trying to say that I'm gangsta,
Just that I'm real,
So I try to side step the chittar chat,
I couldn't possibly give a what less bout Twitter chat,
Y'all dudes continue to eat it up I'm more bout making the pocket fat,
Old 10-21-2010, 04:28 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Imma beast like that dude from X-man,
Chickens looking for some feed better move onto the next man,
Hold on tight I'm proceedin wit my next plan,
Star so bright known to make albinos tan,
Bruce Lee flow that's how I kick it,
All youu lame dudes ill be with you in a minute,
1st things first I don't mean to be explicit,
But all these dirty ho's tryin to pimp me like Xzibit,
A...I did it my way,
Got the world on a string like Frankie say,
Gotta keep my eyes on the prize today is my day,
I stay above the clouds like Smokey on Friday,
Ok gotta switch up my thinkin',
I'm a Person In Management Position I'm pimpin;
Cruisin in the Impala puffin on the stinkin,
I'm stuck in limbo like a rail road crossing when the lights be blinkin,
Do as I do and not as I say boy,
Punks like you tend to end up in the Bay boy,
And Pastor Troy couldn't save your soul,
In essence I tossed your essence in a deep dark hole and you'll never again be whole,
Pay the toll or you'll never cross the river styx,
I accept gold,smoke,cash and I've been even known to take kicks,
I wanna take trips drive foreign whips, on foreign soil ****** foreign chicks,
All you lame Clay Aiken bitches can sick a duck prick,
You just don't know how out this world I can get,
Deactivate and reroute my synapses,
Im so ready for war' a soldier back to the action,
Just like Rambo relapsing I'm a crazy crossbow wieldin paleface assassin.

Last edited by trkaline : 10-21-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

When I...test fate lame dudes get irate,
But I got so much on my plate like a f*ckin buffet,
Whats that Andre? Is he nice as they say?
Bombarding your bunkers wit my rhymin grenades,
I'm not 3030 but I'm a funky homosapien,
It must suck to feel like a toddler all gated in,
I've hit enough choke in my life to fill a whole mother effin stadium,
Tony Danza whose the boss? Imma break em off,
Lyrical Holocaust you can call me Adolf,
I'm anything but soft, drop the loot and get lost,
And I always stand my ground, no matter the cost,
Skip to my Lou get clipped by my dudes,
And I got an itchy trigger finger, cause im hopped up on mountain dew,
That was lame its a shame cause I was on the right track,
Whose to blame in the game, It's not flow your missing..
it's just your lyrics are whack,
Come on **********kers come on,
I'm back mother**kers reborn,
You show off all your riches and the jewels you adorn,
Watch your front your about as safe as a man in a suit of armor in an electric storm,
Word to my mom I go explosive like a bomb ruthless like predeath Sadam,
But you'll never hang me by the ropes I'd rather burn like Lisa Lopes,
I'm Shaun White'n it destroying on the slopes,
Tell me who ya love the most.... Thats who I'm making ghost,
I could...pop pills and eat em all like Pacman,
Tell me where the stash man, I'm puntin balls for now..but next maybe ill cut the answer out of Dan,
Old 10-24-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default A Good Man Is Hard To Find

A good man is hard to find.
You always get the other kind.

Just when you think that he is your pal.
You look for him and find him fooling 'round some other gal.

Then you rave, you even crave.
To see him laying in his grave.

So, if your man is nice,
Take my advice.

And hug him in the morning, kiss him ev'ry night.
Give him plenty lovin', treat him right.

For a good man nowadays is hard to find,
A good man nowadays is hard to find.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote