Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 07-26-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Giants Fans Fantasy Football

We have 10 giants fans on the boards so that would be enough for a league. As of now we have 3 that are currently in. Hopefully everyone else will join. So far we have:

1. GF1080(myself)
2. LT Giants
3. Ricky Bobby
4. Jughead10
5. Go Eli
6. Moc182
7. Scottboy

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 07-27-2007 at 12:15 PM.
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in if I get Burress automatically with my 10th round pick.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I'm in if I get Burress automatically with my 10th round pick.
You can get his brother if he has one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You can get his brother if he has one.
I heard his brother, Formica Burress, is getting looked out by a number of division 1 schools.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I heard his brother, Formica Burress, is getting looked out by a number of division 1 schools.
The sad thing is I don't even know if your joking or not with all these weird names these days.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A suggestion, if I may. As I did in the fantasy league I started, I think everyone should make their team name the same same as their NFLDC user name. That way, we know who is who.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
A suggestion, if I may. As I did in the fantasy league I started, I think everyone should make their team name the same same as their NFLDC user name. That way, we know who is who.
We'll def. figure all that stuff out if we get enough people to join. That would make the most sense to me though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Go_Eli
Veteran

Go_Eli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

New poster?! Been here for a year!

But yeah I'll join.
Go_Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I'm down...

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in, but i may not use my username, and use something more discreat... :D-- I automatically get Brian Leonard in the last round
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:36 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys I have a league, set up thats set to draft on tuesday. It's limit is 14 teams, and we have like 4 or 5 so far. So if people would like to send me your email address I can just give you the invite and it would fill the league up. Is that cool with you guys?
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:37 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Hey guys I have a league, set up thats set to draft on tuesday. It's limit is 14 teams, and we have like 4 or 5 so far. So if people would like to send me your email address I can just give you the invite and it would fill the league up. Is that cool with you guys?
Is it on Yahoo!?
Old 07-27-2007, 07:39 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is it on Yahoo!?
Yes it is.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:41 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Yes it is.
What kind of setup?
Old 07-27-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

We have 5 teams, and need 9 more. So I guess if we have some spots left.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:47 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
What kind of setup?

Draft Time: Tue Jul 31 6:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 14
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 16, 2007
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: No waivers
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (8 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, D, D, D, D, DB, DB, DB, DL, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Completions (1)
Passing Yards (20 yards per point; 3 points at 100 yards)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Sacks (-1)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (1)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 10 points at 100 yards)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (10)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles (-1)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards (-2)
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards (-3)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Tackle Solo (2)
Tackle Assist (1)
Sack (2)
Interception (3)
Fumble Force (1)
Fumble Recovery (1)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Pass Defended (1)
Block Kick (1)
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes
Old 07-27-2007, 07:53 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

I'll see. I still think we should make one with users only from this board. We have more than enough guys on here to create a league of our own.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:06 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I'll see. I still think we should make one with users only from this board. We have more than enough guys on here to create a league of our own.
You can be in more than 1. If thats the case I dont think I can join because yahoo only allows 4 teams total, and joining here would give me 5. But if your down and can handle 2 teams your welcome to join. If you guys will create another league then I guess I'd sit out for this one.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

You could just create another yahoo account with you NFLDC user name and do the one that GiantsFan1080 started.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
liquidswords
Rookie

liquidswords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm interested if you guys are still looking..

Xbox GT: LiquidSwords55
liquidswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidswords View Post
I'm going to see if some more posters that have been here for longer would want to be in but if not I'll try and get you in. It looks like we might even be able to make a 12 team league.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidswords View Post
You can join mine if you want as well, if your not maxed out on yahoo. If your interested PM me your email and I can send you the invite.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Is BBD interested? He was just on and he didn't post in this thread at all.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Is BBD interested? He was just on and he didn't post in this thread at all.
I Pmed him, he is maxed out.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

So Damix, Number 10 have yet to express interest and then it looks like we'll have one more opening.