Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-27-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Simpsons Movie

Anyone else see it yet?

Best. Movie. EVER!

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:53 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Anyone else see it yet?

Best. Movie. EVER!
really? Than im excited

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:55 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Anyone else see it yet?

Best. Movie. EVER!
Slight exageration? lol. Let us not for the greatness of Rob Schneider in Animal, jk.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was paraphrasing Comic Book Guy there. As a longtime fan of the series, I will say it surpassed my expectations. That was the most I've laughed at The Simpsons in years really.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2007, 03:52 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
Slight exageration? lol. Let us not for the greatness of Rob Schneider in Animal, jk.
Or when Rob was the "Stapler!"

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:36 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I was paraphrasing Comic Book Guy there. As a longtime fan of the series, I will say it surpassed my expectations. That was the most I've laughed at The Simpsons in years really.
can you tell us what the plots about now
Old 07-27-2007, 06:52 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
can you tell us what the plots about now
I don't want to put spoilers in here. I'll answer requests via PM though.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2007, 06:57 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

just dont ruin the ending
Old 07-27-2007, 08:12 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats good to hear. The previews looked hilarious especially with Spider Pig.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:20 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have tickets to see the movie tonight with my college buddies. Very excited for the release. Glad to hear it's funny and a good movie.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

I want to go see it but I doubt I'll get the chance this weekend.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the movie too. Hardest I have ever laughed. Some scenes just killed me.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know... the past couple of years the Simpson's have been atrocious. Maybe they have been saving all their good ideas for the movie, I don't know. Well, from the previews, it seems like Homer still sucks like he does in the new episodes. They try and make him funny by making him absolutely ********, which isn't funny.

The Movie might be good, but I have my doubts. It won't compare to classic Simpsons, that's for sure.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I loved it. I used to be a huge Simpsons fan, but it got unwatchable like 7 years ago, so I was very pleasantly surprised that the movie was good.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Thats good to hear. The previews looked hilarious especially with Spider Pig.
Spider Pig really got me.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I renamed a few fantasy football teams "Team Spider Pig" in honor of that bit.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Or when Rob was the "Stapler!"
Rob Schneider is the biggest douche in the universe... I believe he got an award for it...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Rob Schneider is the biggest douche in the universe... I believe he got an award for it...
No, that's John Edward.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
No, that's John Edward.
Thanks for the correction haven't seent hat one in awhile...
Old 07-27-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Our town paper gave it 4 stars. That's a rarity.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If it had come out 5 years ago...maybe I'd be excited for it.

Just have no ambition to see it. South Park>>>>>Simpsons
Old 07-27-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

They should make a new southpark movie...
Old 07-27-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
They should make a new southpark movie...
True. Last one was awesome.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
True. Last one was awesome.
too bad they will never do it
Old 07-27-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
I loved it. I used to be a huge Simpsons fan, but it got unwatchable like 7 years ago, so I was very pleasantly surprised that the movie was good.
Yeah, it's cause i heard they got all their old writers back to make the movie.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote