Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-27-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Newbs24
Rookie

Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.
Default OT: Big Ten Network

A poster on GoBlueWolverine has been leading the charge against Comcast and their handling of the Big Ten Network. He is trying his hardest to get things changed along with ESPNU. I have to commend him and I think many of you see it the same way. Here is what he proposes. I hope you all join the crowd and let them know whats up.

IMPORTANT COMCAST INFORMATION - READ!!!

VERY IMPOTANT INFORMATION FOR COMCAST CUSTOMERS - REGARDING THE BIG 10 NETWORK & ESPNU CHANNELS

I just received a call back from a lady from Comcast this morning - in direct response to an email I sent just yesterday via their website. It certainly appears that there is a groundswell of demand for the Big Ten Network from around the country. I was told very specifically - that there would be far greater pressure if there were even more folks contacting Comcast with this similar request for adding the Big Ten Network (as well as - ESPNU). We need to share this message with other boards as well - National and other BIG TEN Scout Boards ASAP and ask for everyone to click that link to send a message. (Would love to get this out to the competing Rivals customer base as well)

As with just about everything - the squeaky wheel does get the grease!!

So, PLEASE HELP!

This is the link to Comcast's corporate contact list. Below is what you will see when taken to that page. Go to the "FOR URGENT CUSTOMER ISSUES" paragraph click on the "Click here" link if the one below does not work directly. It will open an email window. Tell them that you will need to leave Comcast for DirecTV if they don't add the channel by Aug 15th. You will receive a follow-up call, as I did. Tell them that this is a small request to maintain you as a customer. If they truly understand the "churn" or lost customer effect (for Comcast - "small cost - big loss") then they will step up and find an equitable way to offer the channel or channels (ESPNU) in all of their markets - Usually through the optional "Sports Tier" ($5/mo in Atlanta area).

http://www.comcast.com/corporate/abo...tcontacts.html

"FOR URGENT CUSTOMER ISSUES, please call 1-800-COMCAST or please click here.
Please be sure to include your name, address, and phone number in the body of the e-mail. All e-mails will be responded to within 24 hours Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM EST."

WE CAN COLLECTIVELY MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.
Newbs24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Time Warner already doesn't let me get NFLN if I can't get the Big Ten Network either I'll be pissed.