Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-23-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
As great as Nolan is at casting, he can't cast lead actresses very well.
Carrie Anne Moss and Hilary Swank...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Carrie Anne Moss and Hilary Swank...
I'll give you Carrie Anne Moss.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is Inception truly amazing and worthy of the #3 Best Movie of All Time spot it currently holds on iMDB, or is that just a result of the fanboys racking up the "10/10" votes?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't say #3 all time worthy, but very, very good nonetheless.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I'll give you Carrie Anne Moss.
Swank was great in Insomnia

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Ellen Page says hi
Ellen Page blows.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Ellen Page blows.
I thought she was great in Inception. Also, I applaud Nolan for not making her character sexual, which too many movies do.

Old 07-23-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
So is Inception truly amazing and worthy of the #3 Best Movie of All Time spot it currently holds on iMDB, or is that just a result of the fanboys racking up the "10/10" votes?
Probably just the fan boys racking up the points. I am sure The Dark Knight was probably that high when it first came out in 2008.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

lol, who cares about IMDb ratings?

Old 07-23-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I thought she was great in Inception. Also, I applaud Nolan for not making her character sexual, which too many movies do.
Well she does have very little sex appeal to begin with, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-23-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Ellen Page was hot in X-Men 3 when I didn't know who she was. That might just be the pedo in me though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ellen Page blows.
I'm tired of you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-23-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I'm tired of you.
Her head is massive and she's annoying.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-23-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Her head is massive and she's annoying.
She can act and that is all that matters.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-23-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
She can act and that is all that matters.
Meh. I find her to be very annoying, thus I dont like her.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-23-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Ellen Page but I actually thought she wasn't that good in Inception.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-23-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Havent seen it yet, so I cant comment...but, when I first heard of the movie and the cast was being announced, hearing Page was in it was a downer. I just prayed she wasnt playing Leo's love interest, cause that would have been incredibly awkward.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-23-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I like Ellen Page but I actually thought she wasn't that good in Inception.
What exactly wasn't good about what she did? Her part didn't require much, and she did what she had to do.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-23-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ellen Page blows.
I wish she would blow me, I think she is a cutie

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
What exactly wasn't good about what she did? Her part didn't require much, and she did what she had to do.
There was no emotion at all. It's possible Nolan wrote the character that way but she could have still played it better.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-23-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
There was no emotion at all. It's possible Nolan wrote the character that way but she could have still played it better.
JGL didnt show that much emotion and everyone thought he was great.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
JGL didnt show that much emotion and everyone thought he was great.
His charatcer was supposed to be like that though. Ariadne had some heavy stuff to deal with and she still came across as unemotional.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-23-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did she have to deal with? Helping Cobb?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Page wasn't bad or anything. Her character wasn't written particularly amazingly and her importance to the plot was minimal.

She did a fine job.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
What did she have to deal with? Helping Cobb?
Yeah I'm talking about her helping Cobb get past Mal.

sig by BoneKrusher