Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-02-2008, 02:03 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I just saw Once tonight. Let me tell you, it got snubbed at the Oscars. Once of the best movies of the year.
I "got" this movie...and it starts out with a whole bunch of singing and music is this the right movie?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I "got" this movie...and it starts out with a whole bunch of singing and music is this the right movie?
Correct. And great music and singing.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:11 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geez idk...i put it on one night as I was getting ready for bed...I couldn't even fall asleep while it was going...I had to turn it off then go to bed...does it get better as it goes?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

The new Spock

http://buzzline.fr/index.php/?galler...r-trek#gallery
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:51 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Geez idk...i put it on one night as I was getting ready for bed...I couldn't even fall asleep while it was going...I had to turn it off then go to bed...does it get better as it goes?
I guess you have to have a taste for good music and good acting...I agree it did get snubbed at the oscars...

it's not your typical musical...it's a journey of love through friendship...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:54 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

House of Wax was a great movie.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:57 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

it was a good horror/slasher flick
Old 02-02-2008, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
it was a good horror/slasher flick
Any movie that Paris Hilton dies in gets an A+ from me.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:59 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
House of Wax was a great movie.
U kidding me? House of Wax was borderline dreadful outside of Paris' death imo.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:03 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

perhaps Rich was being sarcastic...??
Old 02-02-2008, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
U kidding me? House of Wax was borderline dreadful outside of Paris' death imo.
For the people who can't detect it.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:43 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hooooorayy!! I saw There Will Be Blood today! My theatre also had a postcard and a little poster that I took! High quality day for me.
Old 02-02-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Hooooorayy!! I saw There Will Be Blood today! My theatre also had a postcard and a little poster that I took! High quality day for me.
There WIll be Blood was unbelievable. Glad you saw it.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The original House of Wax was really good. I didn't bother with the remake.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched There Will Be Blood myself, Daniel Day Lewis puts on a clinic, awesome film.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Ugh, the night I saw the new house of wax, I also ended up getting arrested and threatened by the police. Worst night of my life.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
Just watched There Will Be Blood myself, Daniel Day Lewis puts on a clinic, awesome film.
DDL was phenomenal...I also thought the guy who played the preacher did a fantastic job at playing a psychopath...
Old 02-02-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
DDL was phenomenal...I also thought the guy who played the preacher did a fantastic job at playing a psychopath...
Yeah absolutely watching him tick over during the movie then crack at the end was quality viewing. Cant believe he was the geek from The Girl Next Door.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
Yeah absolutely watching him tick over during the movie then crack at the end was quality viewing. Cant believe he was the geek from The Girl Next Door.
yea, pretty damn good acting
Old 02-02-2008, 07:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul Dano was very good opposite DDL.

Completely opposite role to Little Miss Sunshine, Ballad of Jack and Rose, and Girl Next Door, and he did it very well.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched TWBB again. Good stuff.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:16 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

watching Spaceballs on Comedy Central

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Saw Live Free or Die Hard and it surpasses my expectations.

Also finally saw Grandma's Boy in it's entirety. Loved it. "That ***** was so old it smelled like the great depression". I cried laughing after that.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im VERY surprised Paul Dano did not recieve a best supporting actor nomination. he was incredible.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
im VERY surprised Paul Dano did not recieve a best supporting actor nomination. he was incredible.
The fact that he played brother characters in the same movie is enough grounds for nomination. Both he and Ben Foster as Charlie Prince in 3:10 to Yuma got screwed, but all in all they both wouldve lost to Bardem.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote