Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-08-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It isn't humanly possible to hate Jackass, either the TV show or the movies. While there are undoubtedly higher levels of comedy, when it all comes down to it, idiots hurting themselves is ******* funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It isn't humanly possible to hate Jackass, either the TV show or the movies. While there are undoubtedly higher levels of comedy, when it all comes down to it, idiots hurting themselves is ******* funny.
I support this message. Jackass 3-D is going to be hilarious.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In small doses where it is an accident, it is pretty funny, but what the Jackass guys do is not funny and over a long ass running time, it gets to be even worse than anything I can take.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate viva la bam. Like, really hate that show... and Bam Margera. CKY-era Margera was awesome, now he just seems like a douchebag.

That said, Jackass 2 really showed how awesome Johnny Knoxville is, he was the star of that without a doubt.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knoxville is hilarious. I agree that Viva La Bam kind of sucked, and Wild Boys was pretty stupid as well. But the original Jackass crew is absolutely hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got back from Inception...I loved it. I went with my dad and he doesnt like any movie that makes you think. So he didnt care for it. haha. ugh. He's excited for the Expendables. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
He's excited for the Expendables
That seems like a movie that would be perfect for boozing.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
That seems like a movie that would be perfect for boozing.
If I could get a ticket for $3 I'd totally go see it.

Also,

Dinner for Schmucks > Other Guys
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo wins games.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
If I could get a ticket for $3 I'd totally go see it.
I feel the same way. But I will likely wait till it's on the interwebs.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:22 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poor Lerner.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw The Other Guys last night. May be the worst movie I've ever seen.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to see Inception again tomorrow.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-09-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's excited for the Expendables. :/
Charisma Carpenter is in it so I'm excited.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm going to end up seeing it with my dad, so it will be interested. I got him to see Inception...so I have to go see the he-man actionfest movie. haha.

Movie related: I bought the Losers and Law Abiding Citizen today. Both were $4.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-09-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Movie related: I bought the Losers and Law Abiding Citizen today. Both were $4.
I thought The Losers was bad. Never saw Law Abiding Citizen but I hear that it wasnt good.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to see The Other Guys tonight. Got high hopes even though I didn't like the trailer much; the ratings have been pretty solid for it.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I thought The Losers was bad. Never saw Law Abiding Citizen but I hear that it wasnt good.
The majority on here, sounded like Law Abiding Citizen could be sort of a guily pleasure of sorts. The Losers got pretty decent reviews...I didnt care for the trailer...but the premise is something that would normally interest me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-09-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
the premise is something that would normally interest me.
I thought the A-Team was what the losers was trying to be

Old 08-09-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Ouch. lol.

Honestly...it was slim pickins but I wanted to buy something. Hopefully, I like one or the other.

Right now, I'm still hung up on Inception and Kick-Ass...everything will suck in comparison.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-09-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got 3000 Miles to Graceland back from a friend.
Yessss.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Saw The Other Guys last night. May be the worst movie I've ever seen.
you may have the worst sense of humor i've ever seen. it's a stupid movie, just like everything else will ferrell is in. i thought it was ******* hilarious. the exchange about the tuna and the lion was gold imo.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Law Abiding Citizen was entertaining.

Also, I watched Casino Royale, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End, and The Departed today. Very productive day, as you can see.

Casino Royale > Quantum of Solace, POTC was very entertaining too.

Also, Scorcese eats glory and ***** success. I liked every single performance in the film, and the story was set up beautifully. Jack Nicholson is the man.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today at work we started watching Law Abiding Citizen but 30 minutes into the movie it was quitting time. I really want to go into work now.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The replacements is such a great movie!!! So inspiring and it makes me wan t to get a second chance to play football again :(
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote