Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-13-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

B-Dawk wins.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EVERYONE GO VOTE:
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=42207

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Just threw my vote in for Paul. Magnolia, Field of Dreams, Taxi Driver all fall within my top ten...
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First opening scene that came to mind was Super Troopers.

After thinking about a minute the opening to 28 Weeks Later was incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I own and have watched Before the Devil Knows your Dead...but i cant for the life of me figure out the opening scene you guys are talking about.

Was that when he was banging Marisa Tomei or was that later? I actually didnt care for BtDKYD all that much.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terry Crews ******* owns.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got done watching this guy again. I love this movie so much, there's just so much truth in it. Now I'm sure coming from an eastern european family lets me notice a lot more about their portrayal of the former USSR, but it's a sweet movie and really well made, there's a bunch of briliantly organized sequences and I very much enjoyed their overarching points. Just an awesome awesome movie.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I own and have watched Before the Devil Knows your Dead...but i cant for the life of me figure out the opening scene you guys are talking about.

Was that when he was banging Marisa Tomei or was that later? I actually didnt care for BtDKYD all that much.
Me thought it was overrated as well. Had so much potential. PSH, Sidney Lumet, a really cool ******* title, high praise from critics and just sounded like a cool movie but I came away thinking ....meh. ok. Whatever.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

and oh oh oh oh ...I ******* have the greatest opening scene EVER from a movie, you all lose this game. I win. Game over:

Old 08-14-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"You See This Knife? I'm Going To Teach You To Speak English With This ******* Knife!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Highly recommend seeing it.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...is on Spike. Win.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
molenguinurtle
Rookie

molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.molenguinurtle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
"You See This Knife? I'm Going To Teach You To Speak English With This ******* Knife!"
One of my favorite characters/movies of all time.

Edit: I think I'll watch that now.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best scene ever? Absolutely.

Oh, I might as well top it off.

Last edited by El Peefs????? : 08-15-2010 at 12:17 AM.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:36 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just popped this in.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:07 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Best scene ever? Absolutely.

Oh, I might as well top it off.

Nobody ***** with the Jesus. I ******* love that scene.

The first thirty minutes of Saving Private Ryan is the longest and the best scene of film I'll probably ever see. A few others that are worthy candidates as well would be...

The imagery, the parallels and the music just make for one of my favorites. Great writing and Pitt just kills it. One of my favorite movies. The part where Mickey thinks he calls mother a tart, HILARIOUS! "Have I made myself clear, Bois?

The Godfather I & II have a bunch of great scenes, but my favorite is the one with Fredo just spilling his guts out to Michael. I couldn't find the full length scene, but here's the short version. Cazale gives one of the most heartbreaking performances I've ever seen. You get the feeling that his whole life he has been looked down upon and trampled by everyone, a yes man, and here he is, laying down, Michael standing over him and not saying more than two words at time. Just an amazing scene. The "abortion" scene is great as well. The first time Michael kills Sollozzo is classic. The ending to both. So many, but this one has always stood out to me.

DeNiro just destroys this movie. One of the most suspenseful scenes ever. If you haven't seen The Deer Hunter, don't watch this. Watch the movie first. One of the greatest scenes ever.

Goodfellas... My favorite opening scene ever. Just perfect.

"If looks could kill." DeNiro is the facking man, and everyone knows it. No one could do that. Seriously. No other actor could do that. Samuel L Jackson wants to see a bad ************. He's right there.

The epitome of Rockwell's tour de force performance from Moon. I still get tears in my eyes, not even gonna lie. "I wanna go home." Just an amazing movie and an amazing performance. I love it.

Christian Bale just gives a powerhouse performance in American Psycho. Here is the climax. Teeters on funny and then sick and then funny and then sick. "With an AXE in the FACE." One of the great performances ever given.

Se7en, I think Spacey is amazing here and this is probably his best performance. I think I like this scene in the car just as much as the final 7 minutes. "Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny?" One of my favorite movies even though I think, the usually great Brad Pitt, felt miscast and Freeman is about dry as a bowl of white rice.

Adriannnnn!!!! Maybe the best ending ever? Its up there.

Taxi Driver gun scene. "The magnum, they use that in Africa for killin' elephants."

Might as well add in the most known scene from the movie.

Boogie Nights is one of my favorite movies and Whalberg gives one of my favorite performances. From the opening scene, Paul Thomas Anderson just perfects one long, tracking shot after another creating pure magic. The first sex scene with Amber Waves and Dirk Diggler is about 8 minutes of perfection. I don't think it's on youtube, but it's one of my favorite scenes. The drug deal gone wrong is amazing, but the sound has been removed. A, somewhat, forgotten scene is the documentary portion of the movie. Whalberg just plays this character with such stupidity it's so funny. "I'm gonna ask you once more, and I'm gonna ask you nice. Where the fack is Ringo, you *****?" Simply one of the greatest movies ever made and this scene sums up delusions of these characters and simply have no idea how ******** they are. John Riley talking about redirecting bullets. So funny. So facking funny.

Leaving Las Vegas has a jaw-dropping performance from Cage. I looked at him in a new light after this performance. Simply incredible.

This is one of the greatest stretches of film ever. Maybe the most fascinating directing achievement as well. Paul Thomas Anderson's uses of the score and rhythm he creates with camera when Daniel starts running, it's as if the camera is dancing. Just before the 3:00 minute mark... the score, the cinematography... ah, just amazing.

If you haven't seen Chopper, you should just look it up on the internet and blind buy it. I did and it was the decision I ever made (Well, I had the chance to bang a hot girl I thought might have a disease and resisted, three months I found that to be true). In retrospect, probably the second best decision. Point is, it was a great facking decision. Here are a few scenes that should convince you. Eric Bana is incredible. Facking hilarious.

An all-star cast of great young actors. Some of the greatest cinematograph ever. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Just watch these two scenes. Nothing needs to be said, just take it all in.

Probably my second favorite opening scene, but the best scene is when Ed Tom goes back. Gripping, thought provoking, amazing. No Country for Old Men.

There's hundreds more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"So this is a Harvard bar, huh? I thought there'd be equations and **** on the wall.''

Old 08-15-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"You know, I was on this plane once. I'm sittin' there and the captain comes on and he does his whole "We'll be cruising at 35,000 feet," then he puts the mike down but he forgets to turn it off. Then he turns to the copilot and goes, "You know, all I could go for right now is a ******* blow job and a cup of coffee." So the stewardess ******* goes bombin' up from the back of the plane to tell him the mic's still on, and this guy behind me goes, "Hey hon, don't forget the coffee!"
Old 08-15-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bored right now watching Wedding crashers wouldn't it be incestuous when Vince Vaughn's character hooks up with the red head? He is supposed to be uncle Ned's kid at the time making Vince her "cousin" right?

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BigBanger, did you know you can embed youtube videos on NFLDC now?

Just letting you know. It might come in handy for you sometime.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

"You're legally allowed to drink now, so we figured the best thing for you was a car."

Old 08-15-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Expendables was fun ****, although there were some minor problems with it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why wasn't Steven Segal in The Expendables??? They should've dropped Stone Cold and put in Segal instead. That and I don't think I'll ever let myself waste money on seeing a Stallone film in theatres.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

scott pilgrim, other guys, or expendables tonight?

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hear good things about Scott Pilgrim.

The Expendables sounds like a move you go to drunk off your ass.