Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-07-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Rodriguez is actually pretty good in Machete. The other two though...
in the type of movie that machete is though, bad acting is a plus really.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
in the type of movie that machete is though, bad acting is a plus really.
Not really. Bad acting can be faked, but Lohan and Alba are just ******* terrible actors. Plus, Fahey and Trejo were both awesome, and Rodriguez did her work well, so the acting wasn't bad on the whole.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The American" is worth the price of admission if only to see the Italian gal that plays Carla. I'll leave the plot for someone else to comment on. (I was distracted)
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not really. Bad acting can be faked, but Lohan and Alba are just ******* terrible actors. Plus, Fahey and Trejo were both awesome, and Rodriguez did her work well, so the acting wasn't bad on the whole.
I meant having some bad actors in that movie isn't a bad thing, it kinda fits in with the whole B movie thing. Steven Segal and Don Johnson were great in it too. The hitman commerical thing was the best. Osiris Amanpour!
Old 09-07-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All three are bad actresses...And they're all supposed to be bitches in real life. Lohan and Rodriguez are also freaking crazy.

I still love Alba, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodriguez is a decent enough actress when given the right material.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-07-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you say so. haha.

Anyway...Cloverfield is on FX in a few minutes. Kind of weird seeing it on tv. Abrams/Reeves still say they plan on making a sequel, but they both obviously have a lot on their plates right now. With Let Me In and Super 8, which still isnt even shot. I'm def. looking forward to Cloverfield 2, though. It will be impossible to duplicate the hype, but hopefully they have something fun cooked up.

Abrams has tried to get some major hype surrounding Super 8, with another mysterious trailer, ala Cloverfield. But it just doesnt have as much steam, this time around. Not gonna lie...I still want to know what the hell the monster looks like in Super 8. But I'm not that interested in the movie right now.

Related...As I posted a while back...there are tons of alien/monster movies coming out this year and next. And none of these movies have shown a glimpse of their aliens or monsters yet. Really hoping one of these movies turns out to be good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-07-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every time I see Michelle Rodriguez's name attached to something I maybe into, my excitement goes way down.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I remember the bond we formed during the Cloverfield hype.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-07-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm the same way. I dont like her at all. If I hear she's attached, my interest goes down a lot. Pretty much the same case, when I see a rapper/actor is attached to something. Here's looking at you Ludacris, Common, and 50 Cent.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Every time I see Michelle Rodriguez's name attached to something I maybe into, my excitement goes way down.
She's not Jessica Alba bad, yeesh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-07-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I remember the bond we formed during the Cloverfield hype.
The Cloverfield speculation was a wild ride. Good times, good times. That's something I'm sure I'll never be a part of again...at least not of the same magnitude. I had Cloverfield fever.

At least it didnt turn out to be a Godzilla or Power Rangers movie. :P

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

At least Alba's nice to look at. Michelle always comes off as manly to me and, is always obnoxious or annoying, imo.

You just like her cause she was on Lost. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I remember when Cloverfield came out, I wasnt that familiar with Lizzy Caplan. Didnt think she was all that attractive in Cloverfield...but wow was she gorgeous in her short stint on True Blood.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Lizzy Caplan is a goddess, and always will be.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-07-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

She looked like a bag lady in Hot Tub Time Machine. I'm digging her when she has straighter hair, though. She looks so different when it's curly.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The Cloverfield speculation was a wild ride. Good times, good times. That's something I'm sure I'll never be a part of again...at least not of the same magnitude. I had Cloverfield fever.

At least it didnt turn out to be a Godzilla or Power Rangers movie. :P
If you follow the symbolism, it really was Voltron.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm going to harass you until you watch The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, starting now.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-07-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I chewed out so many people who thought it was a Voltron movie. Another popular one was Chrono Trigger. Because of the similar looking explosion in the trailer. Still made no sense, what so ever.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lizzy Caplan has the most undercover hot body of anyone in Hollywood right now.

If not for a hot tub scene in Party Down I'm not sure I would be aware. But oh, I'm aware.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Well she showed everything in True Blood and it was indeed perfect.

Alanna Ubach is another one...who knew she had that body? I sure as hell didnt. She was amazing on Hung. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-07-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well she showed everything in True Blood and it was indeed perfect.

Alanna Ubach is another one...who knew she had that body? I sure as hell didnt. She was amazing on Hung. haha.
hmmmm true blood...
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Machete *************!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So just saw network for the first time and all I can say is wow. Great great movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm going to harass you until you watch The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, starting now.
Probably won't happen for a while.

Quote:
I chewed out so many people who thought it was a Voltron movie. Another popular one was Chrono Trigger. Because of the similar looking explosion in the trailer. Still made no sense, what so ever.
My favorite specualtion was Rampage. I mean, come on. Rampage?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote