Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-08-2010, 12:23 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
So, going on a cheap date night with dinner and rented movie. I am out to dinner but I want some suggestions of some light popcorn type flicks.
Heavyweights.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Iron Man 2 and Kick-Ass today for the first time since theatres. Hooray.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harry and the Hendersons
OOoOOOOH YEaaahaHHHAA

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:32 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Probably won't happen for a while.

My favorite specualtion was Rampage. I mean, come on. Rampage?
lol. Yeah, I have no idea where that one even came from.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:34 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I watched Iron Man 2 and Kick-Ass today for the first time since theatres. Hooray.
Kick-Ass is better. :P

I forgot about Iron Man 2. I saw it in theatres, I'll probably pick up the blu ray still. It's gotta be coming out sometime this month, I'm sure.

I havent bought some movies in a while. Nothing really out that I want to own.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-08-2010, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Probably won't happen for a while.
Are you prepared to handle THE HARASSMENT?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Kick-Ass is better. :P

I forgot about Iron Man 2. I saw it in theatres, I'll probably pick up the blu ray still. It's gotta be coming out sometime this month, I'm sure.

I havent bought some movies in a while. Nothing really out that I want to own.
I liked Iron Man 2 more then Kick-Ass. Kick-Ass was fun, but there was alot of stuff that I didn't particularly like. Iron Man 2 had its flaws as well, but I'm such a huge proponent of what Marvel is doing and I'm a fanboy...plus, Rockwell and a red headed Scarlett? I'm powerless.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I liked Iron Man 2 more then Kick-Ass. Kick-Ass was fun, but there was alot of stuff that I didn't particularly like. Iron Man 2 had its flaws as well, but I'm such a huge proponent of what Marvel is doing and I'm a fanboy...plus, Rockwell and a red headed Scarlett? I'm powerless.
I didn't really like Iron Man 2 all that much, so I disagree with you. It was decent, but nothing special (on a level with the original X-Men on the superhero totem pole).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-08-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

See, I love the first X-Men movie and think its an awesome comic book flick. So there!
Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS, you like my sig? Never got your opinion

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 09-08-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
See, I love the first X-Men movie and think its an awesome comic book flick. So there!
It's just not up there with the original Iron Man, The Dark Knight/Batman Begins, X-Men 2 or even Kick-Ass and Scott Pilgrim this year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-08-2010, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Scott Pilgrim sucked. Sorry but I cant stand Cera and the movie in general was not that entertaining.

And Batman Begins > The Dark Knight.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 09-08-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Scott Pilgrim sucked. Sorry but I cant stand Cera and the movie in general was not that entertaining.

And Batman Begins > The Dark Knight.
Having read the comics, the adaptation was perfectly fine and Cera did a perfectly good job of playing the character. I really don't get this ridiculous hate for Cera. Also, I don't get the random backlash against TDK that has come recently either.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-08-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

I felt that way when I first saw TDK.
I just enjoyed Begins more. I thought it was over blown because of Ledger's passing. If Liam Neeson or Cillian Murphy died right after filming Batman Begins, it would probably have the same aura around it.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 09-08-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Cera is getting **** on recently because he refuses to take any role other then the same god damned character over and over again. Plus, we've been inundated with other skinnier, nerdier actors who can actually, you know...act, and not just stand around awkwardly. Same thing happened with Steve Carrel, just 30 years older.
Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Cera is getting **** on recently because he refuses to take any role other then the same god damned character over and over again. Plus, we've been inundated with other skinnier, nerdier actors who can actually, you know...act, and not just stand around awkwardly. Same thing happened with Steve Carrel, just 30 years older.
Ryan Reynolds does the same goddamn thing with his chosen role and you don't whine about it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-08-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Machete>Kick Ass

Yes, I said it.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I actually think I can agree with Brodeur on almost every post on this page.

just touch up on a few of those things

- Iron man 2 was just more of the same from the first movie

- Scott Pilgrim was a pretty good movie, and cera played himself but fit the role. If he wants to keep making money doing the same awkward teen then good for him.

-No way BB would of gotten hyped had either of those actors died the way Ledger did, Ledger went out with his best performance.

- TDK > BB, as much as I loved begins, TDK was one of the few movies I went into with huge expectations and came out impressed. Still love it.

-X-men was good, but wasnt really anything past that original introduction super hero movie.

- Ryan Reynolds is awesome. Brod you need to get over him stealing Lantern from Nathan Fillion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

I watched Saving Private Ryan for the first time last night (yea i know!) absolutely amazing but you guys probaly knew that lol
Old 09-08-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

^ Insane cast in that movie...even Nathan Fillion makes an appearance. haha. Not gonna lie, I just watched it for the first time ever a few weeks ago as well. I was never interested. Not really big into war movies. Does make me wonder what happened to Sizemore, Burns, and Davies careers, though. They were cast perfectly in Saving Private Ryan. And I still think Barry Pepper should be a lot bigger than he is today.

But yeah as for before... I def. liked Kick-Ass better. I liked Iron Man 2, but it wasnt even close to being on par with the first. Kick-Ass was quality throughout, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-08-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
^ Insane cast in that movie...even Nathan Fillion makes an appearance. haha. Not gonna lie, I just watched it for the first time ever a few weeks ago as well. I was never interested. Not really big into war movies. Does make me wonder what happened to Sizemore, Burns, and Davies careers, though. They were cast perfectly in Saving Private Ryan. And I still think Barry Pepper should be a lot bigger than he is today.
Saving Private Ryan is great and still holds up...Shakespeare in Love beating it remains a freaking crime.

and yah Fillion is just so sweet and cuddly in it, with very little screentime. Also Vin Diesel's first big role!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Saving Private Ryan is great and still holds up...Shakespeare in Love beating it remains a freaking crime.

and yah Fillion is just so sweet and cuddly in it, with very little screentime. Also Vin Diesel's first big role!
Paul Giamatti, Ted Danson, Bryan Cranston all make apperances as well. It's pretty awesome to see today.

And you have a pretty green Matt Damon of course, a year removed from Good Will Hunting. Sexy cast.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-08-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont see how Shakespeare in Love got nominated, I dont see whats so great about that movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Barry Pepper is awesome and underrated.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 09-08-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think No Country for Old Men is my favorite movie of all-time as of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote