Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-23-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brent are you ok, you seem angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Brent are you ok, you seem angry.
bored is a better term. true story: since Friday, I've been trying to read as much of Les Miserables (unabridged) before I go back to work next Monday. Unfortunately, I gave up about half way through, earlier today. I was enjoying most of it, but I just got to a point where I realized that I'd rather just sit around listening to music and singing to myself while dicking around on the internet.

to make this relevant: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478970/

I want to see it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant-man#Film Nathan Fillion for the win.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 11-23-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
nope. never again. in fact, just leave the forum.
Man, you seem to have a lot of hate for me lately for no apparent reason.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Man, you seem to have a lot of hate for me lately for no apparent reason.
it's just the manifestation of my deep-seeded enjoyment of your company.

but seriously, I am kind of pumped about an Ant-Man movie with Nathan Fillion.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Whip It the other morning. I actually liked it...pulls at your heart strings. lol. And I've typically hated Ellen Page, Drew Berrymore, Marcia ***-Harden, Jimmy Fallon, and Juliette Lewis. I still do hate the vast majority of them, but the movie was good. Juno has grown on me a bit, but not to the point where I anticipate the release of her movies or anything.

It was also nice to see that Daniel Stern is still alive.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

but seriously, I am pumped about Nathan Fillion.
I think that's what you meant.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
I think that's what you meant.
how could one not enjoy is work?

Old 11-23-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think that's possible.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
I don't think that's possible.
While I agree that there's no way one can not enjoy all that is Nathan Fillion, I have to imagine that there are people who do not. I mean, all other awesomeness aside, Firefly should have been able to survive 20-30 years at least just based on Fillion's merits as a sex god, yet we saw how that worked out.

People that do not like Nathan Fillion or are indifferent make me sick to my stomach.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nathan Fillion is a national treasure.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-23-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nathan Fillion is a national treasure.
He's Canadian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nathan who.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
He's Canadian.
Why are you here?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-23-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why are you here?
So I can remind you that Nathan Fillion is indeed a national treasure, just not to your country.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Whatever I like Canada better anyway (I would also like to point out that I have a quote from Fillion's best role in my location).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-23-2010, 09:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matthew Goode as Superman? No thanks. That's the hot rumor now. But of course, anyone could make that connection just because he was in Watchmen.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-23-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Matthew Goode is not buff enough to be Superman, but I do like him as an actor.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Goode was a horrible choice for Ozymandias and he would be a brutal choice for Superman. If anyone in Watchmen would be Superman, it would be Billy Crudup. He's perfect for the role, even though I doubt he'd be interested as he's usually pretty selective with his movies.
Quote:
Old 11-23-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

He wasnt buff enough to play Ozymandias. ha. He's a stick.

I dont like the fit at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-23-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Goode was a horrible choice for Ozymandias and he would be a brutal choice for Superman. If anyone in Watchmen would be Superman, it would be Billy Crudup. He's perfect for the role, even though I doubt he'd be interested as he's usually pretty selective with his movies.
Except the fact that Billy Crudup is all of 150 pounds and like 5'7.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-23-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Just ******* let David Boreanaz do it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-23-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Get out of here you Buffy/Angel fan boy. That would suck.

Honestly, it's going to be hard to find a better fit than Brandon Routh, he's def. got the look down...but of course, that didnt work too well last time.

Finding 6'4/6'5 buff actors with that certain look and decent enough acting chops is no easy task.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-23-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I don't see why they can't do an older Superman with Boreanaz.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-23-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I don't see why they can't do an older Superman with Boreanaz.
so they can do sequels.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

They could do Matt Bomer still, but he's pretty small as well.

RIP TheManInBlack