Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-11-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting ready to watch Inception, I might be the last person on this site to watch it.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Getting ready to watch Inception, I might be the last person on this site to watch it.
I watched it last night. It was alright. I think I wanted it to be a lot better than it was. Very sad though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Inception, it was just an awesome movie. Watching it right now actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No sir, that dubious honor goes to me. Still havent seen it.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not true. I have a 10 month old baby.... i don't really have the time or energy to watch movies anymore. I bet you'll see it months before i do.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Not true. I have a 10 month old baby.... i don't really have the time or energy to watch movies anymore. I bet you'll see it months before i do.
one of these days you should just hire a babysitter to watch your kid while you just hang out in another room and watch TV haha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
As much as I love Away We Go, I will always think for a few seconds that the scene where she has carrot juice on her mouth is about child abuse.
That's the first thing I thought too.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I still haven't seen it either. Might have to see if the RedBox down the street has it.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Sandler's best movies are the "dramas". His comedies are pretty hit and miss but Click and Funny People are both good solid movies, not great, but good solid.
If you consider Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and The Wedding Singer dramas maybe. Those are easily, far and away his three best movies.

Quote:
Same as Jim Carrey, his two best movies by far that I've seen are Eternal Sunshine and The Truman Show. Every other one has been pretty damn horrible.
Those two movies are quite good. His 90s comedies were pretty memorable too, and Dumb & Dumber is at or near the top of my list for funniest movie of the 90s, but most of his movies lately haven't been very good at all. I loved his performance in A Series of Unfortunate Events, he's hilarious in that.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Inception and Social Network two days apart and both are easily my favourite movies of the year.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Hardy could def. look the part of Hugo Strange, that's for sure. He's got the body for it.

I remember when Hardy was a stick...like when he was Handsome Bob...then he did Bronson and took his juice. haha. I remember he said he just did "push ups" to gain 42 pounds in 5 weeks. lol. Wut?

I <3 Tom Hardy, however. Knew he was in for big things.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-13-2010 at 08:08 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Inception was good in all but not as great as I thought it would be, I blame my friends for hyping it up to point that it could never live up to.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Inception was good in all but not as great as I thought it would be, I blame my friends for hyping it up to point that it could never live up to.
That's how I felt. It was a good movie and I really enjoyed it, but it wasn't what people made it out to be like it was the greatest movie ever. At least this time, unlike when people did it with Avatar, it was acutally based on the movie being good and not looking cool.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think I'm having a movie night tonight...if I dont fall asleep too early, that is. I've been up since like 5 AM. So we'll see.

It will consist of an interesting mix...

The last two probably arent that well known on here. #2 is a biopic about super criminal, Charles Bronson, starring a beefed up Tom Hardy and #3 is a more than likely really cheesy sci-fi movie with a big ole CG monster attacking good looking people on a plane. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Observe and Report today. What the ****?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Think I'm having a movie night tonight
I ******* loved Bronson

Old 12-14-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The nomination for Best Picture:: Comedy for the Globes are absolutely awful. Why the **** couldn't they give Toy Story 3 a goddamn nomination so the abortion that was Alice in Wonderland would not get one?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

list of all the noms:

http://www.moviefone.com/golden-globes/nominee-winner

I wish they would show Black Swan in theatres around here. It's pissing me off.

also, can't wait for True Grit remake to come out
!!!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black Swan should be coming out on friday in a lot of the non-major markets that it got released in two weeks ago.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting it at a theater that's about 20 minutes from me, so I'll be seeing it soon.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have finally seen one of my most sought after movies. Quiz Show was absolutely amazing. I will have to buy it ASAP to see how it holds up on repeated viewings, but my high expectations were easily matched. I would consider this a near masterpiece (if not one). This is quite an amazing directorial achievement from Robert Redford. He creates a film that slowly and gradually builds tension, but does so very subtlety. I found myself increasingly transfixed in the plot. Maybe it's mostly just the screenplay, or maybe the actors or maybe it's just Redford's direction.

The great thing about Quiz Show is going into the movie not knowing anything about it. I have heard from numerous people that it was simply amazing. I saw the trailer years ago. I've heard little about it on the internet, but I still had high expectations. And as the movie unfolds, without knowing what it's based off or where the story is going, it simply becomes utterly fascinating. There's a scene where John Turturro's character is arguing with Dick Morrow's character. Morrow snaps on him because he thinks Turturro is lying to him. Turturro responds with,

It's not a big, shocking twist and it's not played that way, but it sits you back in your seat and forces your mind to start racing about where this story is going and how it's going to get there. Turturro becomes a hypocrite and we no longer have any trust in anyone. The doors are open for infinite possibilities.

The film starts with a lying, greedy car salesman hyping and overrating the Chrysler 300. The 17 coats of paint, the 390 horsepower, the radio spitting out clarity of Sputnik, the car has everything under the sun, not to mention pig skin leather seats that were hand rubbed or some ****. Morrow's character tries to talk after these ridiculous comments, but he's constantly cut off. This scene, which initially feels foreign to the rest of the film, does three things magnificently... its sets the tone and the era of the film. It also shows the greed of people and what they'll do to make a buck (the salesmen) and the buyer... the need for attention by driving around in the car that everyone will be talking about. Basically, that's TV. The game show is the car, the salesmen are the ideas (the lies) and we're the buyer, the consumer who eats it all up. We hear about the "17 coats" and most of us don't think twice. We know what everyone else would be thinking if they saw us driving the car with 17 coats of paint. America was watching people live lies and not even care about it. We've continued not caring. Teenagers should be forced to watch this movie when they watch The Hills and think it's isn't all setup, scripted ********.

That's what Quiz Show is mainly about: TV, fame, greed and how the contestants are just pawns in a big business that's untouchable and insanely powerful. These average Joe's corrupt their lives, lie to themselves to feed their own desperate ego and then burn in media scrutiny. "You guys don't leave anyone alone until they're all alone." Lives are ruined, quiz shows are smeared and brought under a microscope, but the big wigs and the powers that be are unharmed, still doing what they're doing and still making millions off of our entertainment.

It's a powerful film by Redford and one of the best films of the 90s. What I found most interesting was the back-and-forth struggle I had with the characters. Sometimes you are rooting for them, sometimes you are against them and sometimes you just don't know what you want them do. It's a brilliant movie and I really loved it. Ralph Fiennes is the true standout here (even though his character was made a little too lovable by other characters).

9/10

Watched Pirate Radio or The Boat That Rocked, whatever it is that they're calling it these days, and I came away pleased. A little messy and a little bloated with a pretty large cast, but it was pretty damn funny. Philip Seymour Hoffman is great as usual. The music was amazing. A great majority of the cast have great chemistry and most give very good performances. There are a few characters that kind of sucked and are poorly acted, which takes away from the movie. Overall, a solid movie that seems to have been made by a man with a passion for music, Curtis just didn't make a great movie out of it. A better comedy than a "based on true events" type movie. I thought the involvement from the British Government was underused and underplayed. There was a lot of good stuff with the constant battling between the pirates of radio and the Government determined to shut them down. It could have been more of history piece, but it was played more for laughs. Even one of the Government men are named "Twatt." Funny stuff.

7/10

I only watched this for Jeff Bridges performance. It's a fairly average, formulaic, been-there-done-that story of an old, broken down musician whose grumpy, cold and callous. He then stops drinking and changes his life. A not so happy, but kinda happy ending ensues. A very dull film that I'll struggle to ever watch again. The only thing that really makes it tolerable is the acting from Bridges and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Both give excellent performances, but Gyllenhaal's character is a bit of a cliche. Some parts of the story just felt stupid. Her character struggling to be or not be with a washed up, drunken musician. I'm not even sure if I actually believed their romance was possible. They kind of pulled it off, but I questioned it towards the end of the movie and after I look back on it. Colin Farrell was atrocious and really struggled with his accent. He only has a couple scenes, but he seemed to lack confidence and really struggled to fit the part. Bridges was excellent, but the movie is just too sentimental and sappy for my liking. I liked the first half a lot more. Once he makes all these life changes... it went downhill and into Oscar baiting territory. I was expecting a better performance from Bridges, but I thought this was nomination worthy, not win worthy... especially with Sam Rockwell and Jeremy Renner kicking the **** out of 2009. I'm not even sure this was better than Matt Damon's performance in The Informant! or Brad Pitt in Inglorious Basterds, but, nevertheless, he is the only reason to give it a watch. I have more of an issue with the source material methinks.

5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 12-14-2010 at 02:33 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jon Farveau isn't directing Iron Man 3. I'm kind of glad, Iron man 2 was sort of disappointing to me. It really felt like more of the same. Plus I was never a fan of most of the action sequences length in the movies. Everything felt like it was over too fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My wife and I were talking about our top five favorite movie villians

Mine (Unranked):

The Terminator - Arnold Schw....er - The Terminator
The Joker - Heath Ledger - The Dark Knight
Michael Meyers - ? - Halloween
John Doe - Kevin Spacey- Se7en
Stanfield - Gary Oldman - The Professional

My Wife's (Ranked):

1) The Butcher - Daniel Day Lewis - Gangs Of New York
2) Warlock - Julian Sands - Warlock
3) Annie Wilkes - Kathy Bates - Misery
4) Earl Talbot Blake - John Lithgow - Ricochet
5) Bishop - Tupac Shakur - Juice

WHO ARE YOURS???

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

even though I didn't care for the movie, PSH was awesome as a villain in M:I:3

Old 12-14-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
even though I didn't care for the movie, PSH was awesome as a villain in M:I:3
Oooooo... how did he not come up in the convo?! He was a great villian!
I agree on the movie as a whole though

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote