Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Buried just came in the mail via Netflix and I'm super pumped to watch it today. Will report back after I'm done.
Weird. I just received Buried in the mail via Netflix today too.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have only had Netflix for less then a week and all ready I have decided it is the greatest thing ever.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Battle: Los Angeles comes out next month. No need to wait for the Summer. :) I dont have a whole lot of movies I'm really looking forward to.

Maybe Source Code, just because it's made by Duncan Jones.

Maybe Paul because of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. I think it looks pretty stupid right now, but I love those guys.

Maybe Sucker Punch.

Apollo 18 intrigues me.

Super 8 will probably be a theatre visit for me.

X-Men: First Class. Maybe. Not a fan of the previous movies, but I love Matt Vaughn.

Green Lantern looks bad, Thor looks bad, Transformers 3/Cowboys and Aliens...no thanks.

Captain America...I'll probably check it out if it gets decent reviews.

the Darkest Hour has potential.

Warrior will probably be great with Tom Hardy.

Maybe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

The Hangover 2 will be a good one to go to with the guys.

That's all I can think of right now. I'll get to the theatres a couple of times in 2011, 2012 looks much better. Just for the simple fact that the Dark Knight Rises will be out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-11-2011 at 01:49 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hall Pass might be funny especially because it has JB Smoove and Sudekis.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never been a fan of Sudekis. Not one of my favorite cast members.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-11-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys and Aliens looks awesome Moth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Cowboys and Aliens looks awesome Moth.
I was incredibly underwhelmed by the trailer. I guess I'll hate westerns even if they involve major sci fi elements. Completely turned off by it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-11-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
X-Men: First Class. Maybe. Not a fan of the previous movies, but I love Matt Vaughn.
I enjoyed the first two X-Men after that blah, I'm hoping this next one will be good.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Xmen movies got ruined because Fox didn't want to wait for Singer to finish super man so they went ahead and got a medicore director to end the trilogy and he just went along and killed off every important character. Spider man three was ruined because the studio wanted Venom and so did everybody else but Rami who stated he didn't care for the character so it was just sort of thrown in there. When studios start screwing with what the director wants movies get ruined, so hopefully that wont happen in regards to the next Batman movie, Im sure their smart enough to let Nolan have complete control at this point.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
been out for a year now, you can even stream it on netflix

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

American (Fincher) version of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is coming out later this year

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
been out for a year now, you can even stream it on netflix
Why watch the original when you can just wait for any good foreign movie to get an American version? Don't you just love how creative we are? Also who wants to read. / sarcasm

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-11-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Hey, it's David Fincher...give me a break. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-11-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buried was awesome though I was anxious the entire time. Ryan Reynolds is a boss.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly. Fincher can remake any movie he wants.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let the Right One In > Let Me In

there really wasnt much of a difference besides them make eli a hideous monster when she eats, but that ******* ruined it

Old 02-11-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
I dont care, I just hate when they do that, smae with let the right one in. I refuse to watch it. It was amazing as it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Buried was awesome though I was anxious the entire time. Ryan Reynolds is a boss.
Ryan Reynolds is a ******* boss. He needs to hurry up and do the deadpool movie. **** Green lantern.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-11-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well they did Let Me In because of how good Let the Right One In turned out to be, they were planning on an American 'Dragon Tattoo' for a while now, far before the Swedish one got a lot of good publicity.

Old 02-11-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

they better keep all the rape stuff, basically the only thing that set it apart from normal myster/thrillers

Old 02-11-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was incredibly underwhelmed by the trailer. I guess I'll hate westerns even if they involve major sci fi elements. Completely turned off by it.
I guess I'll love all westerns that involve Olivia Wilde.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
they better keep all the rape stuff, basically the only thing that set it apart from normal myster/thrillers
Witnessing the gang rape of a girl named Lisbeth as a teen inspired the entire theme of the books, so I highly doubt itll be left out.

Old 02-11-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I have only had Netflix for less then a week and all ready I have decided it is the greatest thing ever.
Just so long as the good folks over at Netflix don't destroy the internets with their awesomeness like they did Blockbuster.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Just so long as the good folks over at Netflix don't destroy the internets with their awesomeness like they did Blockbuster.
Netflix is okay for streaming limited selection of old movies. Otherwise redbox is vastly superior. You get more movies for the money and don't have to deal with shipping.

Plus the selection is superior.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Netflix is okay for streaming limited selection of old movies. Otherwise redbox is vastly superior. You get more movies for the money and don't have to deal with shipping.

No need for red box. Instantly stream what you can with netflix. Search for whatever new movies/tv shows that you want to watch on semi legal sites until they get individually deleted. That way you can stream new movies through your xbox/ps3/whatever. I haven't watched an actual DVD or Blue Ray of anything in a year. Just download/stream it.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

I disagree with every word of this.