Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Departed was a spectacular movie. I was cheering when it won best picture abd too me it was the most deserving Best Picture winner since American Beauty. What makes me sad is knowing that the academy won't be that smart two years in a row because as good as No Country For Old Men was, There Will Be Blood is pure genious.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The funny thing about the The Departed for me is that when I first saw it, I thought it was fine, a good solid movie. But didn't really have it as one of Scorsese's best. But After the 2nd and 3rd viewings, I really started to love it. I mean it's probably in my top 3 right now. The performances, the music and the whole feel of it just grew better with each viewing, even with me knowing the ending.
wow i was totally the same way. i think its better every time i watch it. the 1st time i saw it i thought it was average at best, the ending was sort of dumb. but it was actually genius and i appreciated it a lot more. great acting with a great screenplay, despite it being a remake

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The Departed was a spectacular movie. I was cheering when it won best picture abd too me it was the most deserving Best Picture winner since American Beauty. What makes me sad is knowing that the academy won't be that smart two years in a row because as good as No Country For Old Men was, There Will Be Blood is pure genious.
While TWBB is amazing, I think No Country For Old Men was more technically sound...TWBB had like no plot, which could have vaulted TWBB further than it is now, which is scary to think about.

Also, Most Overrated Movie: Eastern Promises...man, that movie was disappointing

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
wow i was totally the same way. i think its better every time i watch it. the 1st time i saw it i thought it was average at best, the ending was sort of dumb. but it was actually genius and i appreciated it a lot more. great acting with a great screenplay, despite it being a remake
Do you know that it is originally an Asian movie? I knew they were remaking the movie in the US like 1-3 years before it came out. Then forgot about it. I then watched The Departed and as the end came up I went "This end is really similar to.... AH DAMN IT!". The asian version is great too, Infernal Affairs.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else think "the Happening" looks terrible?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-17-2008 at 11:16 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feburary 19th DVD Releases
The Final Inquiry
RENDITION
Chaos
Catacombs
For The Bible Tells Me So
Poor Boy's Game (Ws Sub Dol)
LUST CAUTION
Black Water
Gabriel
Cops
AMERICAN GANGSTER
MARGOT AT THE WEDDING
Michael Clayton
Nightmare Detective

Any Recommendations? Michael Clayton and American Gangster are easy decisions for me, but anything else worth taking a look at?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Anyone else think "the Happening" looks terrible?
Though I haven't seen a M. Night Shyamalan film that I liked since Signs, I have high hopes for this one just because I'm a huge fan of Mark Wahlberg. I'd give it a chance.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:54 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
The Final Inquiry
RENDITION
Chaos
Catacombs
LUST CAUTION
Black Water
Gabriel
Cops
AMERICAN GANGSTER
MARGOT AT THE WEDDING
Michael Clayton
Nightmare Detective

Any Recommendations? Michael Clayton and American Gangster are easy decisions for me, but anything else worth taking a look at?
in the valley of ellah is supposed to be a pretty good movie...I'm excited about Margot at the Wedding myself...and Clayton
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Final Inquiry
RENDITION
Chaos
Catacombs
LUST CAUTION
Black Water
Gabriel
Cops
AMERICAN GANGSTER
MARGOT AT THE WEDDING
Michael Clayton
Nightmare Detective

Gone Baby Gone came out last week if you haven't checked it out. In the Valley of Elah also got some good reviews (though I haven't seen it myself), and I'm pretty sure that comes out this week.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
That's a bit of a weak collection.. only 2 movies.

Here's a collection that is highly recommended by me:

Shrug. It was at best buy for 10 bucks. I would pay 10 bucks for Requiem by itself. And it has a pretty cool case. And collection is what they say on the case. I wouldnt call it that either.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wanted Little Miss Sunshine to win because I feel that a movie similar to The Departed comes out every few years and it wasn't nearly Scorsese's best. But Little Miss Sunshine gave me one of the best feelings that I have ever felt after seeing a movie. I'm not upset with The Departed winning, but I would have preferred LMS.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:05 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I wanted Little Miss Sunshine to win because I feel that a movie similar to The Departed comes out every few years and it wasn't nearly Scorsese's best. But Little Miss Sunshine gave me one of the best feelings that I have ever felt after seeing a movie. I'm not upset with The Departed winning, but I would have preferred LMS.
every character in that movie was solid acting wise...Alan Arkin deserved his best supporting actor nomination...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:40 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i rented 3:10 to yuma and eastern promises tonight and watched both. i really enjoyed both of them. eastern promises is awesome.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:50 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I won't disagree with adsch, Eastern Promises was rather disappointing. I don't think it's really overrated since I don't hear as many people rave about it. Some good acting, though. I thought it would be better, but it's still a movie I'd want to watch again.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got through watching The Darjeeling Limited. On one hand I was mazed but just how great a director Wes Anderson really is. I mean I have yet to see a movie of his that I have not liked but he did an incredible job with this one. That being said I couldn't help but feel a little let down. I am big fans of the Schartzman, Brody and Wilson so I expected a lot going in. As great as he is at it I think Wes Anderson should try something else but the quirky comedy because well he is the best quirky comedy director out there, he needs to try his hand at something else.

As for TWBB I disagree that there was not a plot. Everything has a plot except for maybe David Lynch movies. I think TWBB was more of a character study then anything else and it was a brilliant one at that. I think the reason you do not think it had a plot is because it is such a genious movie about these characters that you tend to forget about the story. No Country For Old Men was a powerful film and almost any other year I would want it to win but a film like There Will Be Blood only comes around every couple decades. I think the comparison's to Citizen Kane are spot on because like Kane this film won't be fully appreciated for years.

As for Easter Promises I was extremly let down. Even more so though I was let down by Michael Clayton. I was also let fown by American Gangster. I am watching Margot At The Wedding some time this week so I would go with what Steelers said and watch Gone Baby Gone which is in my top 10 of the year. I would also highly recomend Into The Wild which I believe comes out in a week or so.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just got through watching The Darjeeling Limited. On one hand I was mazed but just how great a director Wes Anderson really is. I mean I have yet to see a movie of his that I have not liked but he did an incredible job with this one. That being said I couldn't help but feel a little let down. I am big fans of the Schartzman, Brody and Wilson so I expected a lot going in. As great as he is at it I think Wes Anderson should try something else but the quirky comedy because well he is the best quirky comedy director out there, he needs to try his hand at something else.

As for TWBB I disagree that there was not a plot. Everything has a plot except for maybe David Lynch movies. I think TWBB was more of a character study then anything else and it was a brilliant one at that. I think the reason you do not think it had a plot is because it is such a genious movie about these characters that you tend to forget about the story. No Country For Old Men was a powerful film and almost any other year I would want it to win but a film like There Will Be Blood only comes around every couple decades. I think the comparison's to Citizen Kane are spot on because like Kane this film won't be fully appreciated for years.

As for Easter Promises I was extremly let down. Even more so though I was let down by Michael Clayton. I was also let fown by American Gangster. I am watching Margot At The Wedding some time this week so I would go with what Steelers said and watch Gone Baby Gone which is in my top 10 of the year. I would also highly recomend Into The Wild which I believe comes out in a week or so.

Pretty much summed up what i was going to say about TWBB. It did have a plot, but the main focus was not supposed to be on the town of little boston or the oil drilling but DAniel Plainview himself and the choices he made. Kane, was def way before its time in terms of the power of a character study, just like this.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:19 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Gone Baby Gone and 3:10 to Yuma last night. Gone Baby Gone was pretty great, but the ending wasn't as surprising as people were making it out to be, a solid 8.5. 3:10 to Yuma was... decent, I really enjoyed Ben Foster as Charlie Prince but that's pretty much it, I thought it could've been a whole lot better but still a pretty solid 7.8. And I'm disappointed by the dislike for Eastern Promises, I was about to pop that in and I'll give my thoughts on the movie later.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orange County is an underrated movie.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Augh. I still havent seen 3:10 to Yuma. I am missing Christian Bale goodness. :(

And a thing about Darjeeling Limited...his representation of India is perfect. Take it from me. I dont know whether I liked the actual movie, or the fact that it was shot where I was born. Either way, I REALLY enjoyed the movie.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got done watching No Country For Old Men, it was a good movie, but everyone is acting like it's the greatest thing ever, it lacks the human factor no one seems to care enough lots of people just dieing for no reason
Old 02-18-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Augh. I still havent seen 3:10 to Yuma. I am missing Christian Bale goodness. :(

And a thing about Darjeeling Limited...his representation of India is perfect. Take it from me. I dont know whether I liked the actual movie, or the fact that it was shot where I was born. Either way, I REALLY enjoyed the movie.
Wes Anderson is no stranger to Indian Culture. In all of his movies he utilizes the father son duo of Kumar and Deepak Palanna. Also I believe the English/Indian culture relationship defines the eccentricity seen in all Anderson flicks.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed The Darjeeling Limited, I just felt the slightest bit let down. I guess I was hoping for another Rushmore and just had my expectations set way to high. I would still give the film an 8 out of 10.

As for 3:10 to Yuma I also couldn't help but feel a little let down by that. Another very good movie with some great performances but I would not call it one of the 10 best films of the year. I would probably give it a 7 out of 10. My opinion may change though because I will be writing a huge paper on it for film class and I will get another couple viewings to see if I missed something the first time.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post

Have you seen The Namesake? I've heard great things about it, and trailer alone looked a great. I'll probably give it a look pretty soon too.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:29 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you seen The Namesake? I've heard great things about it, and trailer alone looked a great. I'll probably give it a look pretty soon too.
Kal Penn is awesome in it. I find him to be a really versatile actor.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Kal Penn is great. I have been a fan of his since Harold and Kumar and he never seems to give a bad performance, lets just forget about Van Wilder 2. He is awesome on House right now.