Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-19-2008, 12:17 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Michael Clayton does not deserve best original screenplay. It was such a letdown.
there are some pretty good movies available for DVD today....I will be going to the movie store later to pick up In the Valley of Ellah, Clayton, Margot at the Wedding, and Chaos...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched half of Margot last night. Jack Black is better then ever. The only thing that annoys me about the movie is the fact that I couldn't tell if Margot's kid was a boy or girl for the first 30 minutes of the movie until they call it he.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I just watched half of Margot last night. Jack Black is better then ever. The only thing that annoys me about the movie is the fact that I couldn't tell if Margot's kid was a boy or girl for the first 30 minutes of the movie until they call it he.
haha...yea, I've heard really good things about it...
Old 02-19-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides the odd choice of having a transexual in the movie, it has been a good so far.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

I like Jack Black in the serious roles...or somewhat serious roles...

I thought he owned King Kong...
Old 02-19-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

It is a sort of serious role but he managed to make me laugh out loud a few times at 2 in the morning.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:06 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

High Infidelity and King Kong really showed the range of his acting...I actually think he should of got some sort of nomination for his role in Kong
Old 02-19-2008, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

He was very good in King Kong but noting beats him in High Fidelity
Old 02-19-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He was very good in King Kong but noting beats him in High Fidelity
yea, he's one of the actors I wish he had more serious roles...

he was also good in the Holiday....

him, Sandler, Will Smith and Will Ferrel are actors who I wish would do more serious acting...
Old 02-19-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

So ya i finally saw Cloverfield.... is it possible to have an hour long movie and not know anymore than you did at the begginging once its over?

WFT!?!?!?!

Was enjoyable i thought though

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
So ya i finally saw Cloverfield.... is it possible to have an hour long movie and not know anymore than you did at the begginging once its over?

WFT!?!?!?!

Was enjoyable i thought though
Did you catch the end?

I'm watching Death Sentence right now.... well, it has fallen short of my expectations. I thought Kevin Bacon was going to be killing EVERYONE. The end is still to come. And he just got a bad ass look on his face as I type this. So maybe he will go last scene of Commando and kill everyone.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Oh he does.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Did you catch the end?

I'm watching Death Sentence right now.... well, it has fallen short of my expectations. I thought Kevin Bacon was going to be killing EVERYONE. The end is still to come. And he just got a bad ass look on his face as I type this. So maybe he will go last scene of Commando and kill everyone.
yea...you pretty much nailed it...the ending is pretty good...
Old 02-19-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Badass head shaving scene.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-19-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

The gang has a hang up on tribal tattoos though.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-19-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Badass head shaving scene.
I don't understand why he left half of the hair on his head....and shaved the rest, he looked ********...lol
Old 02-19-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

EXACTLY what I thought. He looks like a bird.

"So what?"
"So motherf'er".

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-19-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
EXACTLY what I thought. He looks like a bird.

"So what?"
"So motherf'er".
yea, but he goes on a tear so I'll forgive him...
Old 02-19-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Yeah he did, haha. It kinda made up for the rest... kinda.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-19-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah he did, haha. It kinda made up for the rest... kinda.
yea, I had mixed reviews of death sentence, it was a good movie in whole but it had a lot of plot holes and it just could have had better actors in it...I thought the black female detective was a horrible actor...

John Goodman is a badass actor though...the part was written for him I believe...
Old 02-19-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Yeah, it was ok. I think I just expected something different.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-19-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, it was ok. I think I just expected something different.
so did I...but I did like it as a whole...
Old 02-19-2008, 03:44 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what is the best movie in theaters right now? Me and my friends want to go tonight.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
So what is the best movie in theaters right now? Me and my friends want to go tonight.
There Will Be Blood.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

I just picked up Rendition, Margot at the Wedding, and Chaos...

after I get done watching,...I'll post my thoughts...