Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-14-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
See, I love Jason Segal but I can't stand Seth Rogen in most things...Steve Carrell too. And Jonah Hill.
I mostly agree with this. Segel was always my favorite in F&G/Undeclared and being in SLC Punk! gets anybody points, too. Then he disappeared for a while, but was the best one in Knocked Up and awesome in FSM.

I don't hate Rogen but he's just in so many things and has some habits that can really turn you off. Hill is mostly awful. Carell has built his career on his most annoying qualities.

Segel's Bad Teachers looks something awful but I'm interested to see Rogen in 50/50
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Segel is by far the best of that bunch. I'm so pumped for the Muppets mainly because Segel seems to be the person who would understand how to write that script.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Carrell is hit and miss with me. Sometimes he makes me laugh really hard, and others its just dumb, and I dont mean the funny type dumb. Seth Rogen is another one I dont understand. I mean, he is ok but not all that great to me. I guess I feel the same way about Segal too.

Im going to watch Bad Teacher just for my love of Cameron Diaz. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition

Last edited by General Zod : 06-14-2011 at 11:21 AM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Steve Carrell is hit and miss with me. Sometimes he makes me laugh really hard, and others its just dumb, and I dont mean the funny type dumb. Seth Rogen is another one I dont understand. I mean, he is ok but not all that great to me. I guess I feel the same way about Segal too.
For me, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and I Love You Man are both funnier movies then anything Rogen has headlined, save maybe Zack and Miri. Thats the only movie of his where he is the lead I can stand him in. He's alright in 40YoV as well I suppose, as is Carrell, but again, Rudd and Malco are so much more hilarious in that flick. Carrell straight up ruined The Office for me, so maybe thats why I hold a grudge against him still, but I can't stand that "Act awkward and yell" style of comedy.

EDIT: Moreover, how can anyone actually love Cameron Diaz? She bothers the hell out of me as soon as she opens her mouth. I haven't like anything she's been in since...Hell, I don't know... The Mask?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She was good in Something about Mary but that's it for me.

Rogen was fine in Knocked Up but Segel and Rudd were better as always.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt love, I love you Man, myself. I like it, but I think Knocked Up crushes it. Zack and Miri is better too, imo.

I love Rogen in his lesser roles, ala 40 Year Old Virgin and Superbad.

He's certainly had his fair share of misses, though. I just dont find him to be nearly as annoying as most seem to.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm bored of it now, since I've seen a bunch of times...but FSM is hilarious. And Brand is excellent in it. But Get him to the Greek isnt even remotely funny, imo.
i thought p diddy was funny in that at least. had low expectations for that movie though.

the best part of FSM was mila kunis and kristen bell walking around half naked the entire movie.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
i thought p diddy was funny in that at least. had low expectations for that movie though.

the best part of FSM was mila kunis and kristen bell walking around half naked the entire movie.
I thought P Diddy was hilarious in that movie and I fully expected to hate him. I still sometimes find my self singing "daddy's favorite show".

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Love You Man is a lot better than Knocked Up imo, but I'm a big fan of Segel so.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knocked Up is pretty funny. I Love You Man is ******* awesome. FSM is awesome. Get Him To The Greek is hilarious, Diddy was the man in it. I had no expectations going in and it was awesome. Jonah Hill is fine. I don't think he is that bad at all.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Meh, my main problem is I can't really tell if it's in continuity with the other films or not. As a solo movie I enjoyed it.
It's not. There are bits and pieces that aren't. Although they made a point to mention things (like Mystique still looking young 40 years later) to attempt to keep in continuity.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

They took the same Magento as a child scene out of the first X-Men as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really liked the new X-Men movie, probably my favorite they've done so far. Fassbinder and McAvoy were both really good, Kevin Bacon was awesome and the story had a good flow and pace to it. Just an all around fun film.

Speaking of superhero movies, I also really enjoyed Thor thought it was really funny for a super hero movie and had a really great sense of humor about itself. Unfortunately the Green Lantern looks terrible and Captain America has me uneasy. At least I can still be the only person to like Pirates 4.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish they would just scrap the first three movies and build off this one anyway they want. The already screwed up continuity on Beast. And Moira. And Wolverine, although I'm not sure if he ages at the same rate.

It was my favorite of the X-men movies so far, but I wish they had also picked better enemies after Shaw and Frost. I feel like they chose those other two guys to just show off some special effects.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 06-14-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Azazel is Nightcrawler's father so that's kind of important.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Well Azazel is Nightcrawler's father so that's kind of important.
Barely. He's still a very new character. I guess I would have just preferred more traditional or classic enemies for the origin movie.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope they just build off this movie as well. It was just done so much better than the other movies.

I really want to see them incorporate Sentinels somehow into the next movie. But with the same style as this movie, nothing over the top like the previous 3 XMen movies.

That's what made this movie the best. They followed the new Batman series in style, making it less flashy and comicy and more realistic (for a lack of a better word).
Old 06-14-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I really hope they just build off this movie as well. It was just done so much better than the other movies.

I really want to see them incorporate Sentinels somehow into the next movie. But with the same style as this movie, nothing over the top like the previous 3 XMen movies.

That's what made this movie the best. They followed the new Batman series in style, making it less flashy and comicy and more realistic (for a lack of a better word).
I firmly disagree with First Class being the best Xmen movie. As great as Fassbender and McAvoy were, I wish the story had run more through them. As far as both films and adaptations, I think X Men and X2 were both better then First Class. Sometimes I think people forget how good those first two movies were since Last Stand and Wolverine: Origins were both pretty awful flicks in general, although I guess Last Stand works as an action piece. The first two Xmen movies were cerebral, character driven pieces that they kind of ****** up with the last two movies. I liked First Class, but its getting alot of appreciation that I kind of feel is undeserved at the moment. I mean hell, the best moment in the movie for me was
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I firmly disagree with First Class being the best Xmen movie. As great as Fassbender and McAvoy were, I wish the story had run more through them. As far as both films and adaptations, I think X Men and X2 were both better then First Class. Sometimes I think people forget how good those first two movies were since Last Stand and Wolverine: Origins were both pretty awful flicks in general, although I guess Last Stand works as an action piece. The first two Xmen movies were cerebral, character driven pieces that they kind of ****** up with the last two movies. I liked First Class, but its getting alot of appreciation that I kind of feel is undeserved at the moment. I mean hell, the best moment in the movie for me was
I liked it the best because of who played Prof X and Magento and they drove the story. Halle Berry was too much involved in the other ones for them to be better in my opinion. That and Cyclops was lame.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

We have a saying around here...No brains, no headache.
Quote:
Old 06-14-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zoe Kravitz as the buzzing stripper chick, Darwin's silly demise and the chest shooting/hula hoops of Havok almost ruined it for me but First Class was definitely the most tolerable of the X movies to me. Fassbender makes it worthwhile. I would have like to see them go a different direction with some of my favorite villains, Sebastian Shaw and the Hellfire club, but it's hard to have a problem with Kevin Bacon. I can't stand the other X movies, mostly because of the casting but also their weak endings-at least Wolverine origins had a solid climatic ending.

Thor was terrible. Watching it made me appreciate First Class even more. I kept thinking, "What's in your wallet?" when the others came to Earth to find Thor. Can't say I was disappointed though because it looked pretty bad in the trailers. I had held out hope that Bannagh would surprise, but no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*

Last edited by Brown Leader : 06-14-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty much everything just stated. The first two were better, when Fassbender and McAvoy weren't owning that movie I was bored out of my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I wish they would just scrap the first three movies and build off this one anyway they want. The already screwed up continuity on Beast. And Moira. And Wolverine, although I'm not sure if he ages at the same rate.

It was my favorite of the X-men movies so far, but I wish they had also picked better enemies after Shaw and Frost. I feel like they chose those other two guys to just show off some special effects.
Well who else other than Shaw and Frost are in the Hellfire Club? That have interesting powers?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
X-Men first class was just "okay" to me. Definitely better than Wolverine: Origins and X-Men 3, but that isn't saying much. When the first two movies came out people were raving about it, and rightfully so. They were good movies at the time. But I feel that since the bar has been raised with films like Batman Begins/The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Watchmen that the first two X-Men films haven't really stood the test of time.

I look back at those movies and feel that they could have done so much more than what they did. Having fan favorites like Gambit and Colossus either left out or utterly useless I think was what really screwed things over. Too much attention was focused on Wolverine as well. I understand there is a balance with screen time and such, but I still think they could have done more. I'm already looking forward to a reboot in the future.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't have a problem with the first two X-men sure there are somethings I didn't like but I didn't want to break something like I did watching Wolverine.