Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30 View Post
Just got done watch Gangs of New York again on USA... Great Movie.
I don't think that cable would do justice to that movie, got to watch it uncensored and such

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vantage Point was eh. Decent movie to hold over 24 fans until it comes back, but it is a poor man's version of 24.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I don't think that cable would do justice to that movie, got to watch it uncensored and such
I've seen it many times uncensored, obviously much better, tv version wasn't bad, showed a lot more blood than I though it would.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Vantage Point was eh. Decent movie to hold over 24 fans until it comes back, but it is a poor man's version of 24.
Yeah that's what I would predict from the trailer. nice call

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
do you mean a rich man's? It's either you pay money for a ticket or sit at home and watch 24 for free...
Old 02-23-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
do you mean a rich man's? It's either you pay money for a ticket or sit at home and watch 24 for free...
Very true haha. At least I went to the afternoon showing so it was only four bucks. It was worth that I'd say just for the theater atmosphere, there were some good action scenes.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody needs to go watch Be Kind Rewind, like right now.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really want to watch be kind rewind

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see it also but, I wouldnt go to the theatre to see a movie like that. I rarely go to the theatre at all...last three movies I've seen...unless, I'm totally spacing on some...Rocky Balboa, I am Legend, and Cloverfield. Normally, just special occassions.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Everybody needs to go watch Be Kind Rewind, like right now.

I love Mos Def, so it's within the realm of possibility.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Jack Black is the man...but unless he's going to loan me 20 bucks to go see his b list movie, no thanks...

and I really think Jack Black is a great actor...I'll wait for the DVD
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Very true haha. At least I went to the afternoon showing so it was only four bucks. It was worth that I'd say just for the theater atmosphere, there were some good action scenes.
I just watched it like an hour ago. It didn't live up to my expectations. I was expecting an 8 and got a 6. I was hoping for more action. It got a little repetitive, seeing the same shot over and over...

10,000 BC is definitely something that you want to watch with the theater atmosphere.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Is it true the new X-files movie trailer is online?
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright just for fun, High Fidelity style. Top 5 Movies, Actors, Actresses and Directors.

Movies
1. Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
2. The Departed
3. Taxi Driver
4. Snatch
5. Knocked Up

Actors
1. Leonardo Dicrapio
2. Christian Bale
3. Mark Wahlberg
4. Denzel Washington
5. Daniel Day Lewis

Actress(talent wise)
1. Natalie Portman
2. Scarlett Johannsson
3. Charlize Theron
4. Hillary Swank
5. Kate Winslet

Directors

1. Martin Scorsese
2. Michel Gondry
3. Judd Apatow
4. Ridley Scott
5. Stanley Kubrick
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the funnier moments I've seen on Family Guy.

Peter Dislikes The Godfather

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I saw it tonight, it was different thats for sure . I actually enjoyed it though.

Going to see Be Kind Please Rewind on friday, hopefully its good.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:39 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get the cult like following that is behind The Will Be Blood movie didn't live up to the hype at all for me...did I miss something?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:43 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Alright just for fun, High Fidelity style. Top 5 Movies, Actors, Actresses and Directors.

Movies
1. Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
2. The Departed
3. Taxi Driver
4. Snatch
5. Knocked Up

Actors
1. Leonardo Dicrapio
2. Christian Bale
3. Mark Wahlberg
4. Denzel Washington
5. Daniel Day Lewis

Actress(talent wise)
1. Natalie Portman
2. Scarlett Johannsson
3. Charlize Theron
4. Hillary Swank
5. Kate Winslet

Directors

1. Martin Scorsese
2. Michel Gondry
3. Judd Apatow
4. Ridley Scott
5. Stanley Kubrick

Movies
1. Lord of the Rings (Entire trilogy)
2. Dead Poet's Society
3. American Beauty
4. Pulp Fiction
5. No Country for Old Men
Actors
1. Daniel Day-Lewis
2. Al Pacino
3. Robert De Niro
4. Marlon Brando
5. Humphrey Bogart
Actresses (Talent wise also)
1. Meryl Streep
2. Kate Winslet
3. Diane Keaton
4.Emma Thompson
5. Julianne Moore
Directors
1. John Huston
2. Stanley Kubrick
3. Akira Kurosawa
4. Billy Wilder
5. Martin Scorcese

Thoughts?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Movies
1) Pulp Fiction
2) The Godfather
3) Braveheart
4) Star Wars
5) American Beauty

Actors
1) Al Pacino
2) Robert De Niro
3) Marlon Brando
4) Daniel Day Lewis
5) Christian Bale (lol)

Actresses
1) Julia Roberts
2) Meryl Streep
3) Kate Winslet
4) Susan Surrandon
5) Cate Blancett

Directors
1) Kubrick
2) Scorsese
3) Huston
4) Burton
5) Mel Gibson
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Movies
1) The Godfather
2) Fight Club
3) Pulp Fiction
4) Raging Bull
5) A Clockwork Orange

Actors
1) Marlon Brando
2) Al Pacino
3) Robert DeNiro
4) Daniel Day Lewis
5) Joe Pesci

Actresses
1) Meryl Streep
2) Anette Benning
3) Kate Winslet
4) Kristen Bell
5) Julianne Moore

Directors
1) Stanley Kubrick
2) Paul Thomas Anderson
3) Martin Scorsese
4) Quentin Tarantino
5) Kevin Smith
Old 02-24-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Almost Famous today for the first time. That was great. Watched We Own The Night as well, that was good. Watching Gone Baby Gone right now. Half an hour in.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Movies
Dumb and Dumber
The Departed
Forrest Gump
The Zodiac
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Actors
Tom Hanks
Daniel Day-Lewis
Josh Brolin
Jim Carrey
Clint Eastwood
Actresses
Scarlett Johannsson
Hilary Swank
Susan Surandon
Uma Thurman
Charlize Theron
Directors
Martin Scorcese
Quentin Tarantino
Ridley Scott
Robert Zemeckis
Cohen Brothers

Last edited by Billingsley26 : 02-24-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

'Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins' was very funny.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Damn, I almost forgot, Im going to have to switch No Country for The Zodiac. Zodiac was easily one of the greatest movies ever made. Great movie.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAWyVhVFGTE

(semi spoilers for No Country for Old Men and There Will be Blood)

The impression of DDL is amazing.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote