Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So I've heard. Maybe tonight. I bought Skyline the other day, yeah it's supposed to suck and it's a bunch of tv actors and that douche Eric Balfour....but I still want to see it. haha. Came in the mail today. So I'll be watching that, but if I have time, Green Street Hooligans will be next in line.
Eric Balfour is awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH, i noticed you have the fighter on your list of unwatched. it's ******* terrific. watch that asap.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
MOTH, i noticed you have the fighter on your list of unwatched. it's ******* terrific. watch that asap.
I second this.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Eric Balfour is awesome.
Lies. I'm going to have to assume that he was on Buffy or Angel or something for you to say such things. Eww.

Quote:

haha, I know I'll like it for sure. Wahlberg is hit or miss, but when he hits he's fantastic. This is supposed to be one that he nails. And of course I love Christian Bale. And Boxing...one of the few who is still a big boxing fan. Plus, I'm very familiar with Micky Ward. So it has all the makings of a movie that I will love. The critical acclaim doesnt hurt, either. I've just put all movies on the back burner for a while...but I have the time now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 08-06-2011 at 11:59 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christian Bale is amazing in The Fighter.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Eric Balfour is awesome.
But he stole that dude on IMDB's taco.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lies. I'm going to have to assume that he was on Buffy or Angel or something for you to say such things. Eww.
Well he was on Buffy for the pilot and second episode, but that hardly counts. He was fairly solid in 24 though, and did nice work on Six Feet Under.

Also, you're a big, fat curly headed ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-06-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. I hated Step Brothers. I'm sorry.

But anyway...been watching some trailers. More alien invasion movies due out soon. "Battleship" looks horrendous and "the Darkest Hour", doesnt look nearly as good as I was hoping for. The effects look good, but having "invisible" aliens kind of cheats the audiece a bit. Far from sold on "Apollo 18", but it's not a horrible premise. And "In Time", looks weird. Timberlake bleh. But the cast is pretty interesting.

Seyfried looks hideous as a non-blonde, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-06-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone seen The Hit List?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Step Brothers was hilarious. You bite your tongue MOTH. Also, just watched Sunshine for the first time in forever. Such a ******* great movie, and the soundtrack was absolutely unreal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You havent seen Sunshine until now? For shame. Brilliant movie, sir. I <3 Cillian Murphy.

Step Brothers doesnt make any sense what so ever. Two 40 something morons acting like children for 90 minutes.

edit...in forever. I see. ah. Good, good. But yeah the soundtrack is amazing. It's John Murphy, he's one of the best. And his Sunshine works have been used to death in movie trailers these days. Same with his 28 Days Later stuff. But his "Kick-Ass" remix of "Surface of the Sun", is amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-06-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, its a really great entry into the sci fi genre, especially with so much garbage there in recent years. The soundtrack is stupidly good though. The Kanada death scene still gets me every time, the music is just so epic. The visual effects are absolutely stunning in 1080P as well, it looked amazing on my TV.

Cillian Murphy is absolutely stellar in Sunshine. His voice is one of the creepiest and most chilling in the industry, in my opinion. He's such a natural presence. When he says "What are you asking? That we weigh the life of one man versus the future of all mankind? Kill Him." I get shivers every single time.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:53 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Step Brothers was hilarious. You bite your tongue MOTH.
I agree with APS... Moth your input on Step Brothers is not welcome here!!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed Step Brothers and thought it was funny but I do think that it is a little overrated. Some people talk about it like it's an all time funny movie which I don't think it is.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. I dont get it at all. It makes zero sense. The whole concept is moronic.

So they're slow little boys trapped in 45 year old dude's bodies. Genius stuff right there. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-06-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-06-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that Willie Geist?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Yes, yes it is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-06-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So they're slow little boys trapped in 45 year old dude's bodies. Genius stuff right there. :/
I agree with you about Step Brothers. I found it so awful I didn't even finish it.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Wasn't a big Step Bothers fan either. I laughed a few times but not much.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Im going to fill my pillowcase full of bars of soap and beat you all with it.
Quote:
Old 08-06-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Step brothers was pretty funny I thought, it was better then most of the other Will ferrell movies besides Anchorman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for Red Tails to come to theatres. It could be because in AFROTC we always are talking about the Tuskegee Airmen, but I think this will really be a great film for everyone.

http://www.starwars.com/themovies/redtails/index.html

StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't like Step Brothers the first time I watched it but somehow it gets funnier each time I watch it.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dislike formula comedies as a whole, but I enjoyed Step Brothers quite a bit. Anchor Man is the only other Will Ferrell movies I can do.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote