Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked We Bought a Zoo way more than I thought I would, but I blame Crowe using multiple Sigur Ros songs for that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I liked We Bought a Zoo way more than I thought I would, but I blame Crowe using multiple Sigur Ros songs for that.
YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE. Sigur Ros is quite good. Because of that fact I will see it and love it. A movie can't just be good with Sigur Ros. The Life Acquatic was just enjoyable until he broke out some starlafur at the end. it then became legendary to me.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
It's her personality and humor that definitely just tinkles my bell.
If thats what you call it.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I'm guessing because Rocky looked up to Mickey and always wanted him to train him despite getting turned down. So when Mickey came to him even though Rocky felt spiteful at first I think his desire to be acknowledged and trained by Mick won out.
I guess I can buy that. My best guess is that Rocky had to swallow his pride and even though it seemed like he was done dirty (I guess Rocky has to take some of the blame as well for not being more motivated in years prior) he knew that he needed help to train for Apollo Creed, because he said to himself he's going to get his face kicked in. So he cut his losses and accepted Mickey. That whole scene just rubbed me the wrong way at first. Like a bad guy getting away with something. Obviously though, Mickey kept his word and wasn't trying to lowball Rocky.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I feel like I'm the only person who thought Zombieland was very meh.
Im with you and thats on a good day.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE. Sigur Ros is quite good. Because of that fact I will see it and love it. A movie can't just be good with Sigur Ros. The Life Acquatic was just enjoyable until he broke out some starlafur at the end. it then became legendary to me.
I was praising Sigur Ros, dammit Josh. I said I liked it more than I thought I would BECAUSE of the use of Sigur Ros, I love them. This movie also brings my total of movies seen in the theater to 11 during the 2 weeks I've been on break, and with 2 more coming Friday. Wooo.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-04-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sigur Ros is indeed awesome. Also josh, Brody was saying the same thing. Why the anger?
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally getting around to checking out Punch drunk love. It's crazy the amount of anxiety this movie inflicts on me haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Sigur Ros is indeed awesome. Also josh, Brody was saying the same thing. Why the anger?
I was aware of that and while it doesn't convey well in type, sometimes I kinda amuse myself by just saying ridiculous stuff and kinda seeing the reaction. In this case, seeing if people would respond as if I hated the movie or Sigur Ros because they wouldn't read on to see that my response, while angry in tone, was basically agreeing with him. In fact, I am going to watch that movie only because of Sigur Ros. I hope you get where I was coming from there....an odd place.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
I was aware of that and while it doesn't convey well in type, sometimes I kinda amuse myself by just saying ridiculous stuff and kinda seeing the reaction. In this case, seeing if people would respond as if I hated the movie or Sigur Ros because they wouldn't read on to see that my response, while angry in tone, was basically agreeing with him. In fact, I am going to watch that movie only because of Sigur Ros. I hope you get where I was coming from there....an odd place.
I don't quite get what the hell you're doing, but I think I like ya Josh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-04-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't quite get what the hell you're doing, but I think I like ya Josh.
I like me too. WOO WOO WOO....YOU KNOW IT BRO.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

most anticipated movies of 2012. a lot of you probably already know about these but 2012 looks to be a better movie year than 2011. i'm excited for skyfall and lincoln.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ames-more.html
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See where Tom Cruise is going to play the Jack Reacher character in a movie to be released in early 2013. Reason i mention that is i've read all of the Lee Child books and they are phenominal. The Reacher character is 6ft,5in so it might be a bit of a reach for Cruise to play the part, but should be interesting.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
most anticipated movies of 2012. a lot of you probably already know about these but 2012 looks to be a better movie year than 2011. i'm excited for skyfall and lincoln.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ames-more.html
Moonrise Kingdom. That is all.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They don't have enough gangster movies on Netflix, whitey steppin' on the black man's neck once again..
Mike Evans #13 ROTY
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Moonrise Kingdom. That is all.
Im so stoked. The cast is great, its been too long since an Anderson movie...ugh. MOAR BILL MURRAY!

Also, Skyfall should be fantastic with the talent its assembled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The hate of Zombieland a page or two back boggles my mind. How anyone could not like that movie is beyond me.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one said they hated it. It just isn't as amazing as some of you make it out to be, which it isn't.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly, it's not Shawn of the Dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Exactly, it's not Shawn of the Dead.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHVF View Post
lol ..aun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:11 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The hate of Zombieland a page or two back boggles my mind. How anyone could not like that movie is beyond me.
I enjoyed it but my ex-roommate who called himself a zombie enthusiast said that was his favorite zombie movie. It just doesn't seem right...
Old 01-06-2012, 04:16 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was a good movie as a comedy, but to be a self proclaimed zombie enthusiasts favorite zombie movie... That's like a horror fanatic saying his favorite slasher film is Scary Movie.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:23 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's zombies. I don't have a problem with the idea of a light-hearted movie being your favorite. I personally don't think Zombieland was that amazing, though. I prefer Shaun of the Dead for comedy (Edgar Wright > all) and love the hell out of the early Romero films. And Dead Alive for camp brilliance.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus Prometheus

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote