Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-12-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw no string attached and it sucked dick
Old 01-12-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Interesting, I suspected as much the moment I saw who was in it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Interesting, I suspected as much the moment I saw who was in it.
Natalie Portman doesn't suck.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I wish she did lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wasn't talking about her.

Old 01-12-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he does suck. Was Friends with Benefits any better? I like Mila and Timberlake a million times better than Kutcher.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Was Friends with Benefits any better?
I wouldn't know, but I feel like it's just as terrible.

Old 01-12-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I watched Crazy, Stupid Love last night and thoroughly enjoyed it after the bumpy beginning of the film.

I've been doing some catching up on movie watching lately too. Watched Killer Elite the other night and was completely bored with it. The plot was a bit convoluted and Robert DeNiro was entirely miscast.

The Change-Up was pretty sophomoric and ridiculous. The only saving grace was getting to see Leslie Mann's boobs. Hanna wasn't very enjoyable for me either. I felt like I had seen it before.
Hate to ruin this for you, but they were computer generated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Hate to ruin this for you, but they were computer generated.
wtf...why would you ruin this??

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah he does suck. Was Friends with Benefits any better? I like Mila and Timberlake a million times better than Kutcher.
Yeah Friends with Benefits was pretty awesome.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought friends with benefits was awesome. I love Kunis and Timberlake. I've always respected Timberlake after one of my heavyset coworkers(that I would rate about a 2/10 on attractive scale) told me that he invited her backstage to hang out and appreciated his fans. This was like 7 years ago or something, but it showed that he wasn't a dickhead who just grabbed the hottest chicks possible.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
wtf...why would you ruin this??
sorry...still doesn't mean that's how i picture them or the fact that i would absolutely destroy her in every way possible...

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 01-12-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I watched Crazy, Stupid Love last night and thoroughly enjoyed it after the bumpy beginning of the film.

I've been doing some catching up on movie watching lately too. Watched Killer Elite the other night and was completely bored with it. The plot was a bit convoluted and Robert DeNiro was entirely miscast.

The Change-Up was pretty sophomoric and ridiculous. The only saving grace was getting to see Leslie Mann's boobs. Hanna wasn't very enjoyable for me either. I felt like I had seen it before.
Killer Elite was awful, but I thought The Change Up was one of the more hilarious movies I've seen in a long time. I haven't laughed that hard at a pure, raunchy comedy since the first Hangover, most likely. I thought it was great, plus I'm pretty sure Olivia Wilde looks as good in that movie as humanly possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I actually really enjoyed No Strings Attached. I thought it was lightyears better then Friends With Benefits. Then again, I love Ivan Reitman and I don't have Ashton Kutcher nearly as much as most people, so that may be why.

Also, Warrior, Rango and 50/50 were the best movies I saw in 2011. I also quite enjoyed Limitless, Hanna, Source Code, Ghost Protocol, Midnight in Paris, Horrible Bosses, Thor, Captain America, XMen: First Class, Paul, Harry Potter, Drive and Tucker and Dale vs Evil. Those were pretty much the highlights for me.

I was disappointed in or thoroughly disliked The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Hall Pass, Green Hornet, Green Lantern, Friends with Benefits, Pirates 4, I Am Number Four, Priest, Bridesmaids, Take Me Home Tonight, The Dilemma, Your Highness, Immortals and In Time, which was just ******* awful.

30 Minutes or Less and Fright Night were ok, I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I been wanting to watch thor just to check out Natalie Portman and Kat but some of the reviews I've heard make me think them 2 may not be enough to make it worth it.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-12-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thor is a comic book movie. See it if you are a nerd. There is no review imaginable nor critic worthwhile that can actually give a decent review on any movie nowadays.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-12-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i now respect your taste in movies less than i respect brent's.
It was the weakest of the Marvel movies since they got all their characters back, but Im just a sucker for comic book movies in general. I even enjoy the directors cut of Daredevil. Its true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Thor was on par with Cap A, wedged right in between First Class and the atrocity that was The Green Lantern.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

There's a huge difference between terrible comic book movies and terrible source material. Thor was faced with difficulties making a universe of gods relate to normal people. They had no choice but to use humor as a lubricant. Did some of the costumes look weird and out of place when they were walking through town? Yes, but what else could they do? Its Thor, not Bourne. Remember, Thor once disintegrated a moon with one punch in a comic.

Green Lantern was alright because of the special effects, but I would have preferred someone other than Ryan Reynolds and the MushroomPenisHead villain. It was true enough to the source material though. Discrepancies were minor and saved by a solid performance from Mark Strong.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-12-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
i now respect your taste in movies less than i respect brent's.
I will cut your dick off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Green Lantern was alright because of the special effects
me and Fenikz could do better on a PC with Windows 2000

Old 01-12-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
that seems like a rather extreme solution...
I live like Mountain Dew: EXTREME

Old 01-12-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I will cut your dick off
Not sure SARF would approve of that...

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-12-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I will cut your dick off

me and Fenikz could do better on a PC with Windows ME
FTFY(10char)

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 01-12-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
FTFY(10char)
well said, sir.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thor is a terrible comic book movie. up there with the first hulk.
Hating on Ang Lee's Hulk...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Ang Lee's Hulk was ******* terrible