Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-26-2012, 01:59 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Anyone as excited for Chronicle as I am?
I'm planning on getting a big ole group together to go see it. I think it looks sweet, hopefully it's good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:32 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I forgot to post this last night, but I watched the new Harold and Kumar movie, and despite it being absolutely ridiculous garbage, I laughed harder at the 15 minute NPH scene then I have since...Well, since the season premiere of Archer, but let's not let that diminish the awesomeness that was NPH. Him satirizing himself was yet again the funniest part about the damn movie, and I was howling after during the entire changing room/massage scene.
I saw that in the theater while high out of my ass, and I laughed my dick off. They totally wrote that to be seen while high.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

50/50 was pretty dang good.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Not sure how someone could not like Nolan. He's made seven films. I've never seen "Following" but everything else he has done has been excellent. You can't say that about too many directors.
Following is pretty good. Nolan did alot with a very,very low budget. It's just over an hour but not a minute has been spared. The plot line isn't linear and its somewhat similar to Memento.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man now I need to see TAOJJBTCRF again.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

finally getting around to watching 127 Hours

cool opening so far
Old 01-27-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.magnetreleasing.com/goon/index.shtml

This looks so fun

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally gonna watch 50/50 tonight, been looking forward to it for a while.

Edit: My video-on-demand decided to not work today, so that didn't work out. ****

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 01-28-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally watched the trailer for the new Spider Man...WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THEM!!!!!!! First the one with McGuire had a beautiful blonde in Kirsten Dunst play Mary Jane and they dyed her hair red, now they cast a beautiful redhead in Emma Stone to play the new love interest and they dye her hair blonde!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I finally watched the American version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Old 01-29-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
the unexpected nature of the revenge scene + who i was watching it with likely contributed. but yes, you should probably stop going to those shock sites.
I havent been to Rotten since I was in high school. I think they stopped posting, to be honest. I don't know of any others, but to be honest, none of that **** bothers me any more. I think the medium of seeing it on a computer kind of takes away the shock value.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you put Liam Neeson in Twilight and make it a thriller, you end up with The Grey.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
If you put Liam Neeson in Twilight and make it a thriller, you end up with The Grey.
Liam Neeson can make any movie goddamn awesome these days, so that sounds good to me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really bored...I'm gonna watch Rocky. yessir.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-30-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the kingdom on tnt right now. really like this movie
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:44 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The original Rocky is just insanely well written...such a timeless movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-30-2012, 06:56 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Finally watched the trailer for the new Spider Man...WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THEM!!!!!!! First the one with McGuire had a beautiful blonde in Kirsten Dunst play Mary Jane and they dyed her hair red, now they cast a beautiful redhead in Emma Stone to play the new love interest and they dye her hair blonde!

Emma Stone is a natural blonde, believe it or not.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Grey was pretty good. However, its more along the lines of Liam leading a group of survivors away from wolves, than it is him going full blown apeshit on them. So reset your expectations accordingly.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Emma Stone is a natural blonde, believe it or not.
And Kirsten Dunst is a natural red head from what I've heard.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched "Catch Me If You Can" a couple days ago on TNT I think?

Wow.. didn't finish it but what a great movie so far.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Watched "Catch Me If You Can" a couple days ago on TNT I think?

Wow.. didn't finish it but what a great movie so far.
It's very long, but it's one of my all-time favorites. brilliant movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-30-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Watched Captain America...the cheese gets a little too amped up late. But I thought it was pretty bad ass otherwise. I enjoyed it just as much as Thor.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-30-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Watched Captain America...the cheese gets a little too amped up late. But I thought it was pretty bad ass otherwise. I enjoyed it just as much as Thor.
I enjoyed Thor alot more than Captain. With that said, I am so sick and tired of the final confrontation with the movies villain to last a mere two seconds. Give us an extravagant fight scene, make it last at least five minutes. Thor and Loki barely had it out, and Cap beats red skull in like thirty seconds. Same with ALL of Iron man (1 and 2) fight scenes. Avengers better not **** that part up with all the super heros they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw both of them On Demand. Thor was a by the numbers Super Hero movie with no climax. Didn't like that one whatsoever, just seemed really boring and predictable. Some of the visual effects were cool, but eh. I forgot the plot almost the second after it finished. A bunch of scenes in a desert and a few outlandish things in CGIland and then an awkward romance that came out of nowhere. Couldn't tell you the rest.

Captain America was a ton more enjoyable. The setting and characters were far more interesting. I cared far more for the people involved(even if a lot of them were cliche. They were well done and interesting cliches.) I think I've posted before that I'm burned out on super hero movies, but that one legitimately had something fresh to it. I didn't even care about the fight at the end being meh, the events leading up to it were far more interesting.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I saw both of them On Demand. Thor was a by the numbers Super Hero movie with no climax. Didn't like that one whatsoever, just seemed really boring and predictable. Some of the visual effects were cool, but eh. I forgot the plot almost the second after it finished. A bunch of scenes in a desert and a few outlandish things in CGIland and then an awkward romance that came out of nowhere. Couldn't tell you the rest.

Captain America was a ton more enjoyable. The setting and characters were far more interesting. I cared far more for the people involved(even if a lot of them were cliche. They were well done and interesting cliches.) I think I've posted before that I'm burned out on super hero movies, but that one legitimately had something fresh to it. I didn't even care about the fight at the end being meh, the events leading up to it were far more interesting.
I couldn't disagree more. The pacing and the way Cap's story were told in just felt rushed and I felt that more attention was paid to putting up three corny montages than working on its narrative. I mean did anyone else really feel like it was a huge loss when Bucky died? Like that was just a terribly done scene. I mean I'm not saying Thor was tons better as I think both are a preference thin but I just don't care for viewing captain even a second time. Whedon however should deliver for the Avengers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote