Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-29-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I love Tom Cruise (one of the few left who does), and think hes awesome

but Brad Pitt is better in pretty much every way imo.
It's funny I've had this same debate a couple of times this past year.

Thing is, Cruise could play every role that Pitt has ever played whereas Pitt absolutely could not play every Tom Cruise role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post

Thing is, Cruise could play every role that Pitt has ever played whereas Pitt absolutely could not play every Tom Cruise role.
I have a very, very hard time picturing Tom Cruise as Benjamin Button.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Esqueeze me???

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I have a very, very hard time picturing Tom Cruise as Benjamin Button.
I have a very, very, very hard time picturing Tom Cruise as Jesse James....among others.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i can't believe i agree with you. she's ******* skeletal right now.

whedon does write heroine stories well. i'd have watched his version of wonder woman long before i'd watch 95% of the rest of the crappy superhero movies that've come out lately.
It was icky to see her that thin.

Im still hoping for a Serenity sequel. It's pointless I know. But I have to have some hope....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I have a very, very, very hard time picturing Tom Cruise as Jesse James....among others.
That one I concede. But I think Pitt is absolutely overrated.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt debate.
I feel like it's ten years ago

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-29-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perhaps the fact that she constantly plays masculine roles is a turn-off with Jolie.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way Cruise is a better actor than Pitt...

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Perhaps the fact that she constantly plays masculine roles is a turn-off with Jolie.
No....her in Tomb Raider was oddly pleasing to me...
"You know, I can't think of nothing finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun"

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-29-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love that....a change of pace from all the girly save my useless ass roles

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
its a nice change until they over do it and its just too much.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-29-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Her ass is kinda boney looking nowadays..

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Well yea...I love vintage Jolie...not bony ass Jolie

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-29-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying that a "kick-ass chick" role isn't attractive for an actress.

But when those roles are all the actress does, you start to identify her as butchy.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
that's absolutely hilarious. tom cruise would've ruined 12 monkeys. tom cruise would've been laughable in basterds. the aforementioned benjamin button. tom cruise would've found a way to make tree of life even more unbearable. and i'm pretty sure jonah hill would've been a more believable tyler durden.

yes, yes, brodeur, i'm leaving out collateral again, but just about any serious actor could've taken the vast majority of cruise's roles without missing a beat in the last several years.
Monkey's, eh i guess. Pitt was laughable in Bastards. Durden in Fight Club is wayy overrated.

*shrug* I like Pitt's movies more but he gets way too much credit, and Cruise not enough.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Pitt doesnt get near enough credit. He's a huge star, but praise toward him is not often directed at his acting. Or at least, not nearly often enough. The dudes resume is insane. Awesome role after awesome role, year after year.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not saying that a "kick-ass chick" role isn't attractive for an actress.

But when those roles are all the actress does, you start to identify her as butchy.
As far as my memory serves, its not like she went all GI Jane

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-29-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Monkey's, eh i guess. Pitt was laughable in Bastards. Durden in Fight Club is wayy overrated.

*shrug* I like Pitt's movies more but he gets way too much credit, and Cruise not enough.
Opinion negated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

sees Fight Club debate starting

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-29-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that's absolutely hilarious. tom cruise would've ruined 12 monkeys. tom cruise would've been laughable in basterds. the aforementioned benjamin button. tom cruise would've found a way to make tree of life even more unbearable. and i'm pretty sure jonah hill would've been a more believable tyler durden.

yes, yes, brodeur, i'm leaving out collateral again, but just about any serious actor could've taken the vast majority of cruise's roles without missing a beat in the last several years.
Umm, Cruise has pulled off crazy very well multiple times so he could pulled off that role to an extent. Basterds, maybe not. Button and Tree of Life, he easily could have pulled off. And that Durden thing is ********, considering that Cruise pulled off a similarish but much more difficult role in Collateral. But hey, continue hating for no goddamn reason like the usual njx.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cruise doesnt have the gravitas to have filled Pitt's role as the stern dad in Tree of Life.

And Benjamin Button was tailor made for Pitt's subtle style. No way Cruise would have done that as well.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I agree. Both are fruity as all hell

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-29-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Pretty much!