Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cellular and Red Eye where worst then The Hulk

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Hulk was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I was planning on getting a copy of No Country for Old Men today, but instead I went to a local theater that had it running for cheap (Thank you 50 cent Tuesdays). And I have to say, the movie was ******* brilliant. It had me enthralled from start to finish. Though I'm not going to lie, I may have to do google search to tie up some loose ends, but I really really enjoyed it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Alright I was planning on getting a copy of No Country for Old Men today, but instead I went to a local theater that had it running for cheap (Thank you 50 cent Tuesdays). And I have to say, the movie was ******* brilliant. It had me enthralled from start to finish. Though I'm not going to lie, I may have to do google search to tie up some loose ends, but I really really enjoyed it.
50 cent Tuesdays?!?!?

The cheapest we have are second runs for $1.50 but I could buy a delicious Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheesburger with that extra dollar.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stack Attack!!
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stack attack is alright, the double stack was the best, but they took it off the $1.00 menu. A'Holes
Old 03-11-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
50 cent Tuesdays?!?!?

The cheapest we have are second runs for $1.50 but I could buy a delicious Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheesburger with that extra dollar.
Wendy's and the Como - the ideal day

If only I had that extra dollar.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I picked up Hitman (unrated), Dan in Real Life, and NCFOM...it's a good movie day...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
The Hulk was probably one of the 10 worst movies I have ever seen. It was the biggest joke of a movie.
You haven't seen enough bad movies then. I actually really enjoyed The Hulk but I guess I understand the hate based on the not enough action thing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:50 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You haven't seen enough bad movies then. I actually really enjoyed The Hulk but I guess I understand the hate based on the not enough action thing.
I'm a Marvel fan, so basically I enjoyed it...plus I thought Bana did a decent job at portraying Banner...I anxious to see how Norton plays banner though...
Old 03-12-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why Did I get Married? is a good movie. I enjoyed it a lot.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate you so much Hines.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:41 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I hate you so much Hines.
evident.......
Old 03-12-2008, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Dan in Real Life yesterday. I wasn't a fan. Made me laugh a few times and maybe worth a rental but it was a letdown.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:47 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i also bought NCFOM. fantastic. im gonna need to watch it again to comprehend the film really(as is the case with most films i choose to watch) but upon initial viewing it is amazing. I don't even particularly like the Coen brothers all that much and i totally loved it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:52 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw Bank Job, i really liked the movie, it was really good. I can't wait till 2058 Jan. 1. We get to find out about all the real information. Like who the princess was that was having a 3 some.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:54 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got "No Country for Old Men" in the mail from Netflix today and am looking forward to watching it.

I also just watched "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" a couple of days ago too and it was a little better than I had expected.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Two great films. I have a feeling you will really like No Country, just be ready for a very different ending. I personally liked the end but I think that was because I knew it left people unsatisfied so I tried to understand why the movie ended the way it did.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:54 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Hitman (unrated) for what it was worth was actually a decent action flick...I didn't expect it to be any good at all...I was pleasantly surprised...

also, the russian chick in the movie was hot as ****...her boobs were the co star of the movie...
Old 03-12-2008, 11:43 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Hitman (unrated) for what it was worth was actually a decent action flick...I didn't expect it to be any good at all...I was pleasantly surprised...

also, the russian chick in the movie was hot as ****...her boobs were the co star of the movie...
im not a big fan of video game adaptions into movies, just because they usually suck big time(DOOM was one of the worst movies i have ever seen, and i wasnt a big fan of the Resident Evil series, although they werent nearly as bad.) However, although people have said there is no plot, Ive heard that Hitman was actually ok...ill have to watch it to see myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
That would be Olga Kurylenko. And yes..yes she is.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw The Lives of Others.

WOW

What a spectacular film- it def did deserve the best foreign film oscar in 2006. STRONGLY recommended for those who have not seen it.
Great acting, great plot and great script, great filmwork- great everything

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:00 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
I just saw The Lives of Others.

WOW

What a spectacular film- it def did deserve the best foreign film oscar in 2006. STRONGLY recommended for those who have not seen it.
Great acting, great plot and great script, great filmwork- great everything
I just watched the film myself in my German 1004 class and I thought it was very good as well. It provides a great depiction of East Germany and is a brilliant film

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:37 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
That would be Olga Kurylenko. And yes..yes she is.

oh +rep to you sir.....I would watch that movie again solely for the purpose of seeing her naked again...
Old 03-12-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
steelersgirl5
Veteran

steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.

A movie I think is underrated is Shawshank Redemption. It is one of my favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...
steelersgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote