Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-16-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
...... Who?
A charcter in Dodgeball...

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just saw American Gangster... sweeeeeeeeeeet movie

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a joke... from Dodgeball...
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
It was a joke... from Dodgeball...
You sly devil you.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw "The Pianist" for the first time. It was incredible. Some people may feel that story has been told before but this movie is different. It examines a different part of the holocaust- strongly recommended. How this lost best picture to "Chicago" is one of those snubs that will go down in history as the most ridiculous ever made. I have a newfound respect for Adrian Brody, only previously seeing him in King Kong and Darjeeling Limited. He was brilliant, utterly brilliant and fully deserved his best actor nod.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just came back from the store with No Country for Old Men and...Titanic. I don't care if it makes me look like a vagina, Titanic is still one of the best movies I've ever seen. Need it in the collection.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
I just saw "The Pianist" for the first time. It was incredible. Some people may feel that story has been told before but this movie is different. It examines a different part of the holocaust- strongly recommended. How this lost best picture to "Chicago" is one of those snubs that will go down in history as the most ridiculous ever made. I have a newfound respect for Adrian Brody, only previously seeing him in King Kong and Darjeeling Limited. He was brilliant, utterly brilliant and fully deserved his best actor nod.
Ah yes, I am not a big dvd person, but that's one of the dvds I need to have.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, for some reason, I always thought The Pianist was the same movie as the Piano. Looks like I'm going to have to check it out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Just came back from the store with No Country for Old Men and...Titanic. I don't care if it makes me look like a vagina, Titanic is still one of the best movies I've ever seen. Need it in the collection.
Yea, but if your like my best friend and watch it once a week and can quote almost the whole movie, then we'll start worrying about you. I think I might be the only person in the world who hasn't seen Titanic.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
BlueGoldGreen
Rookie

BlueGoldGreen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Which one did you guys like better...?

Alien or Aliens?

and then

Terminator or Terminator 2?
BlueGoldGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGoldGreen View Post

Alien or Aliens?

and then

Aliens, because of the Space Marines, who are hilarious. Vasquez rules all.

Terminator actually. I'm not sure why, I just like that one better.

Quote:

Old 03-16-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Terminator 2 for me.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Alien or Aliens?

and then

I liked Aliens much much better than Alien

However I thought The Terminator was better than T2. T2 was good, but probably because it was hyped so much i did not buy into it as much. T1 was so original and Michael Biehn is the coolest guy ever

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

The Pianist is a very good movie, and I think it lost to Chicago because of popularity....

and Aliens was better...just because it's the first of the series...

and Terminator was the better of the two...Arnold as a true bad guy and michael Bein as the good guy was as good as it gets...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just watched the machinist again, and it never ceases to amaze me when i watch it. Christian Bale lost 60 lbs for this role, and by the end of the film he is unreconizable. Am i the only person who loved this movie? I wanna hear gonzo;s opinion on it, it seems like his kind of movie.

on another note, im wathcing NCFOM right now, and its fantastic. But also, i cannot wait for pride and glory. It looks great. Doesnt anyone else think that it looks really good? Ed Norton is my favourite actor, and i think that this movie will be really good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Alien or Aliens?

and then

Bold means the movies I selected

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
The Pianist is a very good movie, and I think it lost to Chicago because of popularity....

and Aliens was better...just because it's the first of the series...

and Terminator was the better of the two...Arnold as a true bad guy and michael Bein as the good guy was as good as it gets...
Aliens was the second one actually. Alien (singular) was the first one.

Quote:

Old 03-16-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
i just watched the machinist again, and it never ceases to amaze me when i watch it. Christian Bale lost 60 lbs for this role, and by the end of the film he is unreconizable. Am i the only person who loved this movie? I wanna hear gonzo;s opinion on it, it seems like his kind of movie.

on another note, im wathcing NCFOM right now, and its fantastic. But also, i cannot wait for pride and glory. It looks great. Doesnt anyone else think that it looks really good? Ed Norton is my favourite actor, and i think that this movie will be really good.
I loved the Machinist it just seems like all of Bale's earlier movies he did some kindof extreme acting for the role...lost weight in the Machinist, took on the part of a psychopath in American Psycho, he also lost weight for Harsh Times, Rescue Dawn had him lose even more weight...I'm sure glad his body can handle all of the dramatic changes....and then he gets buff again for the Batman movies...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doomsday is getting a lot of bad reviews but I though it was good, I had a blast watching it.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to see Doomsday. Its directed by Neil Marshall who did the severly unwatched and brilliant Dog Soldiers and The Descent which was great.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I refuse to see Doomsday because it wasn't screened for critics, and that is always a bad thing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neil Marshall>Screening for critics. Dog Soldiers is one of the best horror films made ina long time.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Neil Marshall>Screening for critics. Dog Soldiers is one of the best horror films made ina long time.
Movies that aren't screened for critics are specifically not screened so the bad reviews don't reach the public before its seen. It's typical for movies like Meet the Spartans and such, so it's basically the kiss of death. The quality of his previous film's doesn't have any impact on his current film being not screened.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

I understan that movies that are not screened for critics always suck. I am just saying that Neil Marshall is a brilliant director and his film should not be written off just because it was not screened for critics. That said I have a feeling that Doomsday may not be very good, which is dissapointed considering how great Dog Soldiers and The Descent were. I still will watch Doomsday though, just because Marshall is so ******* brilliant most of the time.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Meridian

Ridley Scott is set to direct and William Monahan to write the film adaption of "Blood Meridian". Which is another novel written by Cormac McCarthy, the same Arthur of "No country For Old Men". I've never read the book, but that's damn good group of people involved in a film. Set for a 2009 release.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote