Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
not related to movies, but sorta b.c i might b seeing a lot of them- but do you guys think its a bad idea to be blazing thursday-saturday this week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
what?

what does that have to do with you watching movies?

are you blazing now?
Don't answer that! He's Policia! :)
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:34 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on how blazed you are and what you watch, I don't do drugs there bad, or smoke cigs or drink. I don't consider marijuana a drug. Also depends on the movie you are watching if its a lot of killing then u might freak out a little. But I wouldn't know I usually like to do productive things with my time.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:19 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good movie that's overrated on IMDB: Leon "The Professional".. It's got an 8.6 Rating and I don't think it's -that- good. It has a good concept and storyline and everything.. ending is fine.. but I don't think it should be in the Top 250 at all.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Depends on how blazed you are and what you watch, I don't do drugs there bad, or smoke cigs or drink. I don't consider marijuana a drug. Also depends on the movie you are watching if its a lot of killing then u might freak out a little. But I wouldn't know I usually like to do productive things with my time.
You might freak out if there is killing? I mean I guess if he did some acid or shrooms that could happen but weed? I am pretty sure the worst that can happen is he will laugh at everyone being killed.

As for Leon, I would like to know Lions, can you really think of 250 films you liked better then Leon? I mean Gary Oldman gives one of the great performances by a villain of all time and the action is incredible. Not to mention Renoir is hilarious and the film is all around disturbing and thought provoking.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:13 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

The Professional is great....one of my favorite movies of all time...Jean Reno is a decent actor but Natalie Portman and Gary Oldman made the movie...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:53 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha cashmoney im not police chill son

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Into the Wild and it was excellent. Watched Black Snake Moan and it was just surreal and entertaining to watch. I'm watching Around the Universe now and am pretty disappointed. The story does not suck me in at all and I could care less about any of the characters.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You might freak out if there is killing? I mean I guess if he did some acid or shrooms that could happen but weed? I am pretty sure the worst that can happen is he will laugh at everyone being killed.

As for Leon, I would like to know Lions, can you really think of 250 films you liked better then Leon? I mean Gary Oldman gives one of the great performances by a villain of all time and the action is incredible. Not to mention Renoir is hilarious and the film is all around disturbing and thought provoking.
I can't name 250 better movies, but I'm sure there are... I'm not saying it's a bad movie, but I don't think it's one of the best out there. Gary Oldman is awesome in it, though.

The training bugged me just because Matilda seemed to pick up on it too quick.. The 'charades' scene drags the movie down a little bit for me.. but yeah, pretty good movie.. Not 'great' to me though.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:04 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

'The Professional' was awesome. Definitely top 250. Maybe top 100 for me.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
haha cashmoney im not police chill son
Nah, I was talking about JagHombre.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

yea...I'm always watching....even though I'm in Crap D.C.
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the Professional but I love Gary Oldman.

and hugegmenfan, theres no wrong time to blaze

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVE Gary Oldman.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched The Bank Job, I enjoyed it, it was a great movie and a good story well made probley the best movie I've seen this year so far

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Just watched The Bank Job, I enjoyed it, it was a great movie and a good story well made probley the best movie I've seen this year so far
Unless you went to see Be Kind, Rewind (which nobody did) that isn't saying much.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unless you went to see Be Kind, Rewind (which nobody did) that isn't saying much.
I know i just couldn't think of any other movie this year i liked better

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
steelersgirl5
Veteran

steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Haha!
Jack Black - "I will shoot you, I know robot karate!"
good movie...well...funny movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...
steelersgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone seen Semi-Pro yet? Not sure if it's worth the it, the previews sucked but the old spice commercials are sweet

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Saw it for free, probably wouldn't pay anything else. I expected more from a rated R Will Ferrel comedy. A few great scenes, namely wrestling a bear and the scene where the gun goes off, but that is about it. I say DL it or what to rent it.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Saw it for free, probably wouldn't pay anything else. I expected more from a rated R Will Ferrel comedy. A few great scenes, namely wrestling a bear and the scene where the gun goes off, but that is about it. I say DL it or what to rent it.
I would download it but Cox(my cable/internet/phone company) keeps shutting off my internet because of it, I'll probably go see it eventually

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone seen the commercial for Street Kings ? the commercial gets me interested

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180987...mv-s.57805861-

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:15 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

House interests me. Otherwise it looks aite.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Does anyone know where I could find Federico Fellini films? This is bothering me so much. I have wanted to see his films like 8 1/2 and La Dolce Vita for years but finding them in stores is difficult. They are never on tv or HBO or anything like that and my local video store does not carry them
Aside from finding them online; you can get them from Borders Book store.. They have a "Foreign" section in their DVD's. It'll be there. Their DVD's are a little expensive, though.

If you're up for Online orders.. I find the best prices at DeepDiscount.com and Overstock.com. I'll even link you to the searches!

http://search.deepdiscount.com/searc...ico%20Fellini&
http://www.overstock.com/search?keyw...Type=HP_Header

There ya go.

Old 03-19-2008, 07:30 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Aside from finding them online; you can get them from Borders Book store.. They have a "Foreign" section in their DVD's. It'll be there. Their DVD's are a little expensive, though.

If you're up for Online orders.. I find the best prices at DeepDiscount.com and Overstock.com. I'll even link you to the searches!

http://search.deepdiscount.com/searc...ico%20Fellini&
http://www.overstock.com/search?keyw...Type=HP_Header

There ya go.
thanx a lot bud. + rep

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Has anyone seen the commercial for Street Kings ? the commercial gets me interested

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/180987...mv-s.57805861-
pride and glory looks like a much better cop movie...although i will see street kings, but i cant wait for pride and glory
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote