Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-20-2008, 11:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
But you've sen it already though right? If not, for shame.
Nah, I havent seen it but, i could wait a while. I could get it $13 cheaper in a month.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:19 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I saw I Am Legend in theaters...thought it was okay. Don't think I'll buy it. Someone wanna hit me up with the alternate ending "plot"?
you can youtube it

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:21 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw Eastern Promises, I thought it was solid. The accents were a little off and the characters never could stay consistant w/ one language but, w/e it's a movie...it didnt take away too much from it. I def. think they could have added to it...seemed like it ended kind of abruptly. All and all though...I liked it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-20-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they are all deleted

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08CbwdvMrBaZ3

alternate ending to i am legend

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched "Nosferatu" last night.. Good movie, a little hard to follow.. And I think my transfer sucked. It was pretty hard to make out details, and a few letters of the words were cut off on the right side of the movie.. You could still tell what the words were, though.. Oh, and the music in it is great.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i liked the original ending better but the alt ending wasnt bad either

Old 03-20-2008, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like the orginal ending better as well. Although it's farther from the actual book ending, I think it fits better with the way the film portrayed the disease, the infected, and the state of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A series of books I'd love to see made into a movie or movies is the Shadow Saga. It's a very interesting take on the vampire genre and the occult. Normally I don't even like books of that sort, but I picked up the 3rd book in the series for like 4 bucks as something to read at work and got hooked. I think they would make excellent movies if done correctly.

Quote:

Old 03-20-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a book i just read that is being made into a movie is "blindness" by jose saramago...its ******* brilliant. By far one of the best books i have ever read, and i read a ton of books. It really is fantastic...i dont think the adaption will be any good though...just too much to fit into one movie. Its a novel about an epidemic of blindess, and the subsequent collapse of society. I recommend to to anyone, although its a difficult read.

But yeah, i hope they dont ruin it with the movie adaption.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
a book i just read that is being made into a movie is "blindness" by jose saramago...its ******* brilliant. By far one of the best books i have ever read, and i read a ton of books. It really is fantastic...i dont think the adaption will be any good though...just too much to fit into one movie. Its a novel about an epidemic of blindess, and the subsequent collapse of society. I recommend to to anyone, although its a difficult read.

But yeah, i hope they dont ruin it with the movie adaption.
Sounds like an interesting book. I'll have to check it out. If it's good I'll give you some rep lol.

Another book that actually is being made into a movie that I liked was Cell by Steven King. Eli Roth will be directing. I'm not too sure about that one, as I thought his other movies, ie Cabin Fever, Hostel, and Hostel 2, weren't great, and unfortunately, most good Steven King novels have been brutal compared to the books IMO.

Quote:

Old 03-20-2008, 09:26 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enders Game. End of discussion. Wolfgang better be makign this good.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Sounds like an interesting book. I'll have to check it out. If it's good I'll give you some rep lol.

Another book that actually is being made into a movie that I liked was Cell by Steven King. Eli Roth will be directing. I'm not too sure about that one, as I thought his other movies, ie Cabin Fever, Hostel, and Hostel 2, weren't great, and unfortunately, most good Steven King novels have been brutal compared to the books IMO.
i thought cell was a good book as well...teh movie will probably fall short though, as most do like you said. But yeah, definately check out that book, its in my top 5 books ive ever read. Its really fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

I thought the movie "Shake Hands With the Devil" was an excellent movie, but the book is one of my favorite books ever, so if you enjoyed the movie, I would definately recommend checking out the book.

Quote:

Old 03-20-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

anyone gonna see shutter tomorrow? i really want to see it

Old 03-20-2008, 09:49 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
you must be kidding, I can't catch sarcasm over the internet so clue me in

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also some1 needs to tell these Scary Movie writers to stop making movies

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Shutter looks exactly like the Grudge/The Ring...thus, crap.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So you like having your intelligence mocked for an hour and a half?

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

well im a huge horror movie fan and it looks good to me, my bad for making my opinion dont need to be an ass about it

Old 03-20-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well im a huge horror movie fan and it looks good to me, my bad for making my opinion dont need to be an ass about it
I'm a big horror movie fan too, but Shutter does not look scary or good.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

well thats ur opinion dont respond to me talking like an ass, just because u dont like a movie doesnt mean others wont like it

Old 03-20-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching one of the classics right now.... One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. I didn't realize that was Danny DeVito until like 35 minutes in, haha.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Most of these "horror" movies are basically comedies, these days. A lot more laughing than screaming going on from the audience. Take the Grudge...what is scary about a meowing little boy that likes to hide in and under things? Also, what is w/ that freaking sound the main woman ghost makes...so stupid.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-20-2008, 10:11 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Most of these "horror" movies are basically comedies, these days. A lot more laughing than screaming going on from the audience. Take the Grudge...what is scary about a meowing little boy that likes to hide in and under things? Also, what is w/ that freaking sound the main woman ghost makes...so stupid.
It's the damn Japanese.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote