Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-17-2014, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Movie recommendations pls.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:21 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Movie recommendations pls.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Or if we're just watching any superhero movie that derives the origin of a lot of super powered beings from 1960's material. The same thing happened to The Hulk. We're not told the background of gamma rays or the science behind it. We're simply told what it does for the purpose of the narrative. Why do we need to know the exact science behind how Electro received his powers? How does this help or hurt the motivation of his character?

Dr. Manhattan style super villain? What do you mean by that. His powers?
Except that the mystery of why Banner is like that is one of the key parts of his character. He devotes everything to figuring out what happened and how to fix it. Comic movies recently have been a lot smarter than old ones. It wouldn't have taken much to at least take a look at why it happened. It's an obvious hole, especially since the whole story of ASM 2 revolves around why Peter Parker became like that.

I mean his personality and style. Goes from a clown caricature to some kind of aloof super being, but still with the corny one liners, and still with a rage to kill because no one talked to him.

In keeping with the rest of the movie, besides Giamatti, (funny at first) if the film makers really wanted to depict an unstable, passive aggressive, depressed minority, someone like Idris Elba would have crushed it. Fox came off like a Wayan's character as Max than tried to be Heimdall as Electro. He was a clown, not close to a real person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
watch this movie
I liked Snowpiercer but I thought the political undertone was spread too thick. Some great scenes in there though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Except that the mystery of why Banner is like that is one of the key parts of his character. He devotes everything to figuring out what happened and how to fix it. Comic movies recently have been a lot smarter than old ones. It wouldn't have taken much to at least take a look at why it happened. It's an obvious hole, especially since the whole story of ASM 2 revolves around why Peter Parker became like that.

I mean his personality and style. Goes from a clown caricature to some kind of aloof super being, but still with the corny one liners, and still with a rage to kill because no one talked to him.

In keeping with the rest of the movie, besides Giamatti, (funny at first) if the film makers really wanted to depict an unstable, passive aggressive, depressed minority, someone like Idris Elba would have crushed it. Fox came off like a Wayan's character as Max than tried to be Heimdall as Electro. He was a clown, not close to a real person.
But the science of "how" regarding the gamma rays isn't explained in detail. The circumstances (at least in the most recent film) are essentially drawn out within the basic premise and Bruce is trying to figure out what to do about it. This is one of the things that made the 2003 Hulk film so stale. We had too much exposition about gamma radiation that didn't serve the narrative and no one cared about.

"How" Electro got his powers isn't vital to his motivations as to why he's ticked off at Spiderman. He'd be the same guy with or without the accident. Explaining to the audience in detail how Electro got his powers in the accident doesn't really help his character or necessarily move the film forward.

Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen and Electro from this film are two completely different characters with different motivations. Electro is essentially a loon with powers. Dr. Manhattan has no ill will towards anyone and is a much more intellectual being.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 04:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okay that Interstellar trailer is amazing. That's how you do it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:03 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edge of Tomorrow looks cool.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:20 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
It may be, but when I see the trailer I just picture executives saying " What if we took Groundhog's Day and turned it into a sci fi action move?"

This is a bit random, but I remember hearing an interview with Aaron Eckhart where he said that he believes that as an actor you shouldn't work too much because you will just go from movie set to movie set and cease to have a real human existence and just become less and less capable of actually delivering a real human performance. When I heard him say that, I immediately thought of Tom Cruise.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I wonder how much they Americanized it from the original Japanese novel source material though. Should have kept the actual original title "All You Need is Kill". The title "Edge of Tomorrow" sounds really generic. I could already see the board room of high profile film studio executives saying "Hmm...how about we change the title to 'Edge of Tomorrow'? It's obviously more marketable to the American public!"

Quote:
Old 05-17-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
It may be, but when I see the trailer I just picture executives saying " What if we took Groundhog's Day and turned it into a sci fi action move?"
That's a wonderful idea. Now I know I'll love the movie.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

The trailer for Interstellar looks promising. For the last year I've been looking forward to this film, because for a long time I've been interested in the question of will humanity ever find a way to conquer the problem of interstellar travel (grew up loving Star Trek). And with Nolan at the helm, you know you're going to get a quality product. I have some further thoughts on the trailer.

- I didn't know this movie was going to have so many quality actors. Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, John Lithgow Jessica Chastin, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck, and I think Matt Damon has a cameo.

- The initial plot seems intriguing. We have a lot of films within the last 15-20 years about a dystopian and depressing future. This one deals with famine though it seems. To the point that the population of Earth has to consider actually leaving in search of another planet. I'm really curious as to who much of Earth's population has even survived at the beginning of the movie.

- I wonder if this film is going to deal with the theory of space travel and time dilation. It looks like Jessica Chastin and/or maybe Casey Affleck play Matthew McConaughey's children 15-20 years after he goes up into space. Jessica Chastin's character has her father's jacket on. Maybe wondering what happened to her father and if he's ever coming back. The world looks to have also gotten worse than when he initially left.

- I'm going to say that space bubble thing was either another dimension or a portal to get to another side of the cosmos.

- Nolan apparently used another DP for this film as well. His usual guy went to work as a director for Transcendence. So it will be interesting to see how this new DP works with Nolan's direction.

- The samples from this soundtrack by Hans Zimmer sounds brilliant already. Can't wait to hear the huge score.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 05-17-2014 at 10:19 PM.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See, I somehow knew literally nothing about the movie until seeing the trailer, and after watching the trailer, I couldn't be happier with how much I still don't know.

As for Edge of Tomorrow, seems kind of like a Tom Cruised version of Source Code?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
See, I somehow knew literally nothing about the movie until seeing the trailer, and after watching the trailer, I couldn't be happier with how much I still don't know.
The trailer for Interstellar seems like a throwback. It's been a while since we've had film advertisements that didn't seem like they ruined the movie before you've even seen it.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2014, 10:32 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw A Million Ways to Die in the West last Wednesday. Had some funny bits but nothing better than shallow referencing and crude humor. Just saying **** is only funny so many times. I even thought the bits were funny but it felt like they were telling the same 4 jokes over and over again. I'd probably give it a 5.5/10 and not recommend seeing it. It was a free screening so I can't complain too much.

Also Seth MacFarlane is a decently funny enough guy, but holy hell he cannot act. He was supposed to be sad in one scene and even my sister had to point out how brutal he was. Seeing him on screen with real actors made it even worse. Neil Patrick Harris was just world funnier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Saw A Million Ways to Die in the West last Wednesday. Had some funny bits but nothing better than shallow referencing and crude humor. Just saying **** is only funny so many times. I even thought the bits were funny but it felt like they were telling the same 4 jokes over and over again. I'd probably give it a 5.5/10 and not recommend seeing it. It was a free screening so I can't complain too much.

Also Seth MacFarlane is a decently funny enough guy, but holy hell he cannot act. He was supposed to be sad in one scene and even my sister had to point out how brutal he was. Seeing him on screen with real actors made it even worse. Neil Patrick Harris was just world funnier.
Sounds pretty much like Ted, no surprise there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
- I'm going to say that space bubble thing was either another dimension or a portal to get to another side of the cosmos.

- Nolan apparently used another DP for this film as well. His usual guy went to work as a director for Transcendence. So it will be interesting to see how this new DP works with Nolan's direction.

- The samples from this soundtrack by Hans Zimmer sounds brilliant already. Can't wait to hear the huge score.
The space bubble thing is a wormhole.

The DP recently worked on Her so I have complete faith he is going to kill it. I actually think this will be the best looking film from Nolan yet.

Zimmer is so awesome. It still baffles me that he did not even get a nomination for his work on 12 Years a Slave.
Old 05-18-2014, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The space bubble thing is a wormhole.

The DP recently worked on Her so I have complete faith he is going to kill it. I actually think this will be the best looking film from Nolan yet.

Zimmer is so awesome. It still baffles me that he did not even get a nomination for his work on 12 Years a Slave.
Yes it is most likely some sort of wormhole, or way to get to another part of the galaxy. Could be another dimension too though.

And I made a mistake. That score used in the trailer actually isn't from Zimmer. I think it's from V for Vendetta by Dario Marianelli.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2014, 05:23 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes it is most likely some sort of wormhole, or way to get to another part of the galaxy. Could be another dimension too though.

And I made a mistake. That score used in the trailer actually isn't from Zimmer. I think it's from V for Vendetta by Dario Marianelli.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-18-2014, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post

It's Seth McFarlane. That's every single thing he has ever done.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dawg theoretically wormholes are used to travel to other parts of the universe. Picture the universe being curved, this photo kind of explains it.

I have read theories that say a wormhole could lead to another universe but another universe likely will not operate with the same universal laws. Could involved different dimensions. Other weird stuff. It is unlikely humans could survive in another universe (at least in the way we understand life). I am starting to ramble and honestly the stuff blows my mind and is tough to really grasp and it is all theoretical (though based in science) and tough to grasp as it is so far outside what we know. Anyway, I think the wormhole they are travelling though is just a shortcut to a distant part of the universe where they have discovered habitable planet(s).
Old 05-18-2014, 11:59 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On another note, I saw Chinatown for the first time yesterday. That's a really, really, really great movie.
Old 05-18-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

"Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown."

So good.
Old 05-18-2014, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
What is it about my statement that confuses you?

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 05-18-2014 at 02:13 PM.
Old 05-18-2014, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What is it about my statement that confuses you?
"or way to get to another part of the galaxy" is a wormhole.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-18-2014, 04:55 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw Godzilla tonight, and I was extremely dissapointed. So many things I hated about it, and very, very few bright spots.