Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-21-2008, 10:38 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
no...Tyler Durden was a delusion created by Norton...

Banner was involved in gamma radiation poisoning thus is why he turns into the hulk...
NERD RAGE!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
actually...he wasnt a delusion. Tyler Durden was an alternate personality created by the narrator when his subconcious desire for Marla clashed with his concious hatred for her. There is a big differance between a delusion, or a hallucination, and an alternate personality, the main differance being that the alternate personality in this case took over when the narrator was sleeping, leading to an illusion of insomnia. Therefore, if he was only a delusion, he would only be present when the narrator was awake, and this wasnt the case.

if we are thinking literally, that is.
Yo... APS is TOTALLY wasted right now.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-22-2008, 05:36 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Just watched the Big Lobowski last night for the first time in forever...what a great movie it is...it gets better and funnier every time you see it...

Jeff Bridges and John Goodman are amazing...probably the best performances of their careers...

Wow...I love that movie...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:30 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Just watched the Big Lobowski last night for the first time in forever...what a great movie it is...it gets better and funnier every time you see it...

Jeff Bridges and John Goodman are amazing...probably the best performances of their careers...

Wow...I love that movie...

yeah big lebowski is a CLASSIC

Walter Sobchak: I told those ***** down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!
Donny: What's Shabbos?
Walter Sobchak: Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ******* ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as ****
[shouts]
Walter Sobchak: don't ******* roll! Shomer shabbos!
The Dude: Walter...
Walter Sobchak: Shomer ******* shabbos.
The Dude: Oh **** it.
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just bought CLOVERFIELD. yay.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:15 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw Street Kings I thought it was a pretty good movie. Not something I was expecting from the commericals I saw. Its had good action some twist and turns and actually explained a good story in 1:47 minutes.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

street kings looked alright but i was instantly turned off when i saw keanu reeves in the previews. that man cannot act to save his life imo of course

"Whoa"

Last edited by hobbes2053 : 04-22-2008 at 12:30 PM.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
street kings looked alright but i was instantly turned off when i saw keanu reeves in the previews. that man cannot act to save his life imo of course

"Whoa"
Like my avatar?
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Like my avatar?
What if he only has one leg, and he's also a bad typer? Maybe he meant for his name to be "hobbles". You could have just made fun of his unfortunate situation..

Last edited by WMD : 04-22-2008 at 02:27 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
What if he only has one leg, and he's also a bad typer? Maybe he meant for his name to be "hobbles". You could have just made fun of his unfortunate situation..
Ah... good call. That's why I don't wave at people unless I can see both their hands.

Sorry hobbles.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post

"Whoa"
Keanu Reeves is a pimp, he will save the world one day

[after contemplating a solution] Maybe we can do something about these hostages.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

excuse me fenikz, please tell me that isnt a scarlett johansson sig...i thought we all agreed that she was mine. There is only room for one scarlett obsessed stalker on this board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
excuse me fenikz, please tell me that isnt a scarlett johansson sig...i thought we all agreed that she was mine. There is only room for one scarlett obsessed stalker on this board.
Hey none of that in here take that to the Hot Chick Thread.

Also Keanu wasn't to bad in the movie. Acted like he usually does in movies where he is a cop saving somebody or something.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Just watched "There Will Be Blood". Man... DID THAT SUCK! Holy hell.
Ok, not really. It was actually really good.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-22-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, I see your white out. Trick failed.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Lol, I see your white out. Trick failed.
Shudddddddddddddddddup.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-22-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Just watched "There Will Be Blood". Man... DID THAT SUCK! Holy hell.
Ok, not really. It was actually really good.

not enought action. Thats what I thought, i thought there would be more blood and people dieing like gangs of new york

Also what is with people leaving giant spaces and whiting out what they write.

******* Idoits
Old 04-22-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

You obviously don't get it. It was so debated about.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-22-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure, if you have something to say then just say it.
Personally, I didn't think the movie was great. But lets not get into that again. That's why this is in white, so people can not accuse me of wanting to argue.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
You obviously don't get it. It was so debated about.
What was debated about? The movie?

Old 04-22-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I like the screaming he does....and leaving his son on a train and ****. ANd then beating the **** out of that guy with a pin.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
What was debated about? The movie?
Yeah, in this thread in particular.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-22-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I like the screaming he does....and leaving his son on a train and ****. ANd then beating the **** out of that guy with a pin.
I wish he was in a toilet like I thought he was when I saw it during the Oscars.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-22-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

what when he beat the guy up or was screaming.....that would be funny taking a **** and screaming about his son...ahahhah.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:49 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
what when he beat the guy up or was screaming.....that would be funny taking a **** and screaming about his son...ahahhah.
About his son.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08