Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-23-2008, 11:56 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait until the fall/winter when the good movies come out...Most of the movies released during the summer are garbage

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:58 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Phillip Seymour Hoffman is one of the great actors today...it seems that everything he does is brilliant....

Watched Charlie Wilson's War earlier today...he was excellent...not a bad movie either...

I also have the Savages to watch...have heard nothing but great things about it...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Phillip Seymour Hoffman is one of the great actors today...it seems that everything he does is brilliant....

Watched Charlie Wilson's War earlier today...he was excellent...not a bad movie either...

I also have the Savages to watch...have heard nothing but great things about it...
He was great in all three of Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, The Savages, and Charlie Wilsons War. I really think he could have been nominated for all three, he is that good.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Just today?

How about of the last decade?! At least.......

Brandt made laughs in The Big Lebowski
Phil Parma touched hearts in Magnolia
He even made Along Came Polly good.

A ton of pre-Capote roles for Hoffman that one should watch. A ton of even Pre-Mahowny roles of Hoffman's people should watch.

One of the best, rising actors of the 90's and probably top 5 today

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
He was great in all three of Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, The Savages, and Charlie Wilsons War. I really think he could have been nominated for all three, he is that good.
He should have been nominated for best actor for BTDKYD and best supporting actor for CWW (which he was)...

question for you....

who was better:
Phillip Seymour Hoffman in CWW
or
Javier Bardem in NCFOM

?
Old 04-24-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Just today?

A ton of pre-Capote roles for Hoffman that one should watch. A ton of even Pre-Mahowny roles of Hoffman's people should watch.

Him playing basketball was pretty much th only good part of Along Came Polly. God it was a bad movie but he was so damn funny. I have been on his nuts ever since he stole the show in Boogie Nights. There are so many ******* great performances in that movie but he steals every scene he is in.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:06 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Just today?

by today I meant of active actors...

but I totally agree with you...

he's been amazing in everything he's done....I mean he was hilarious in Cold Mountain as the constipated reverend...

it's amazing to see how many movies he has been in before he really got his due...
Old 04-24-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Him playing basketball was pretty much th only good part of Along Came Polly. God it was a bad movie but he was so damn funny. I have been on his nuts ever since he stole the show in Boogie Nights. There are so many ******* great performances in that movie but he steals every scene he is in.
Scotty J for me goes down under best roles of all time

And Jag, for me Bardem. But as Andy in BTDKYD, yes, he beats the unbeatable Chigurh

Old 04-24-2008, 12:10 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Scotty J for me goes down under best roles of all time

And Jag, for me Bardem. But as Andy in BTDKYD, yes, he beats the unbeatable Chigurh
should he have been nominated for that role instead of his role in CWW?
Old 04-24-2008, 12:13 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
should he have been nominated for that role instead of his role in CWW?
Most definitely. But of course I loved BTDKYD

Old 04-24-2008, 12:15 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Most definitely. But of course I loved BTDKYD
Have you seen Empire Falls...

if so, how is it?
Old 04-24-2008, 12:16 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Have you seen Empire Falls...

if so, how is it?
i saw it when it came out on HBO. I don't remember much of it, except absolutely loving Ed Harris in it

Old 04-24-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i saw it when it came out on HBO. I don't remember much of it, except absolutely loving Ed Harris in it
so it's worth the look?
Old 04-24-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
so it's worth the look?
Yeah, it's worth a rental

Old 04-24-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PSH was also good as Lester Bangs in Almost Famous.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

**** this, hopefully TIFF is better.

I am possibly the worst planner ever

Old 04-24-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh.

Death Wish Marathon!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall today and ******* loved it. Such a great film. Plus is had Jason fuking Bateman is a brilliant role.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:28 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Uh.

Death Wish Marathon!
I noticed that the other day.

I was thinking that Charles Bronson had died or something.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:02 AM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall today and ******* loved it. Such a great film. Plus is had Jason fuking Bateman is a brilliant role.
i just saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall tonight also- funniest movie i have ever seen. no joke. better than super bad/ knocked up/ etc it was incredible

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:08 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MICHAEL BLUTH IS IN IT? I need to see the movie cause of its directors and all + Kristen Bell + the fact that I need to get over my ex gf. Now Jason Bateman. How can I not see it.

I am watching Sweeney Todd finally, and the music is amazing along with the whole dark feel. Love it so far.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched Memento. My head is still spinning... Great, great movie though.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:29 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I just watched Memento. My head is still spinning... Great, great movie though.
I thought it was okay, but nothing really special like many people on here proclaim it to be.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
I thought it was okay, but nothing really special like many people on here proclaim it to be.
I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but are you sure you understood it?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:43 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memento is the ****. One of my favorite movies. I love the different approach to it done by Nolan. It should be above average for everyone that gets it, I think.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote