Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-29-2008, 07:50 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I loved Neal Patrick Harris in both Harold and Kumar movies. This one was really off the wall but I loved the racial satire in the movie.
Yeah, he was definitely the best part of the movie. Fun to watch, missed a lot on the jokes IMO but when it hit it was hilarious.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Yeah, he was definitely the best part of the movie. Fun to watch, missed a lot on the jokes IMO but when it hit it was hilarious.
Just saw this movie. I pretty much echo this, some parts were very funny but others were just eh. Good for a few laughs...5.5/10.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going to see iron man on friday...so excited for it. relaly really pummped about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:12 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
going to see iron man on friday...so excited for it. relaly really pummped about it
I saw it yesterday it was really good.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

like better than the first spider-man good? or better than the first Hulk good?
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
like better than the first spider-man good? or better than the first Hulk good?
It was better than both imo. I went into it kinda closed minded cause I liked but didn't love the spider man movies and other super hero type movies but Iron man was really cool.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

IMO...the first spider man movie is neck in neck with Batman Begins....two of the best superhero movies...if Iron Man is anywhere near that good I will go out of the theaters a happy man...although I'm not expecting much from Robert Downey Jr.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spider Man 1 and 2 are the best comic book movies I have seen.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on the trailer, Iron Man looks like it will be absolutely fabulous or dreadfully terrible.

Spiderman 1 is my favorite superhero movie. Batman Begins is close though

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
IMO...the first spider man movie is neck in neck with Batman Begins....two of the best superhero movies...if Iron Man is anywhere near that good I will go out of the theaters a happy man...although I'm not expecting much from Robert Downey Jr.
I don't know if it's as good as batman begins but it's worth seeing.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I don't know if it's as good as batman begins but it's worth seeing.
TDK will own them all though....
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's Jon Favreau directing a movie with Robert Downey Jr., what did you expect? The are borh underated as hell at what they do.

On the topic of Robert Downey Jr. I am psyched to see him in blackface in Tropic Thunder. The idea of having a method actor go blackface for a movie and then in his mind become black is a genious idea and while make for some brilliant comedy.
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I'm not a comic book movie guy even though I did like the Spider man movies. I thought this was better.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
spider man 1 was excellent...i watched batman begins today and it was excellent as well...another amazing comic book movie was blade, even though it was a terrible adaption from the comic, they still managed to make it into a great movie...

the first x-men movie is also an excellent adaption, i liked it better then spider man to be honest...

if iron man is raelly as good as those movies, ill be super psyched...im a huge fan of teh iron man comics...
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

The X-men movies were just ok to me.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

It will no doubt pass the Fantastic Four god awful movies...

this Summer good turn out to be an excellent Summer at the movies...
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked X Men (number one) and Batman Begins as well.

regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
TDK will own them all though....
?????????????

Old 04-30-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I liked X Men and Batman Begins as well.
the x-men trilogy was superb, but not better than the Spiderman one, IMO...

Blade as a trilogy was not that good....and as I previously stated...The Batman series will soon own them all!
Old 04-30-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
?????????????
The Dark Knight!
Old 04-30-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Blade as a trilogy was not that good....and as I previously stated...The Batman series will soon own them all!
I thought the X Men trilogy could have been much better. They were good, but I felt they could have been great, the actors they chose for the top characters fit perfectly.

Blade one was the best of the Blade trilogy.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The X-men movies were just ok to me.
X2 was servicable only because of nightcrawlers presence...he was my favourite xmen and they adapted him beautifully, that whitehoues scene is one of my favourite scenes in movie history...to watch him come to life from teh comics was beautiful...

the first xmen was a fantastic adaption...it had a good plot, great acting and casting, and focused around Wolverine, arguably the most popular xman ever...it was great.

the third one was just brutal, it was a hodgepodge of mutants and they just threw too many in and they were bad adaptions.

im actually looking forward to teh origins spinoff...its about time gambit was worked in, and ryan reynolds as deadpool is one of the best castings ive ever seen...

i watched the new leaked trailer for TDK today, and let me first say, im about as excited for it as i have ever been for a movie...it looks fantastic. its why i watched BB today acutally...a very good movie as well
Quote:
Old 04-30-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
A name that hardly gets brought up when it comes to upcoming young actors is Paul Dano. Do I dare say Paul Dano >> Ben Foster. Ooohhh

haha i love this part, its funny and sad at the same time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lOZOIyKP-c

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
X2 was servicable only because of nightcrawlers presence...he was my favourite xmen and they adapted him beautifully, that whitehoues scene is one of my favourite scenes in movie history...to watch him come to life from teh comics was beautiful...

the first xmen was a fantastic adaption...it had a good plot, great acting and casting, and focused around Wolverine, arguably the most popular xman ever...it was great.

the third one was just brutal, it was a hodgepodge of mutants and they just threw too many in and they were bad adaptions.

im actually looking forward to teh origins spinoff...its about time gambit was worked in, and ryan reynolds as deadpool is one of the best castings ive ever seen...

i watched the new leaked trailer for TDK today, and let me first say, im about as excited for it as i have ever been for a movie...it looks fantastic. its why i watched BB today acutally...a very good movie as well
Ryan Reynolds is great. 'Waiting' for the win!

A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:

i loved the blade trilogy...it was great. excellent action, good plots in all three, and even though they wandered awy from the comic line, it was still a good flick all in all. My favourite one was the 2nd, and while alot of people hated the 3rd, i liked it better then the first. Ryan Reynolds as Hannibal King was excellent, even if he was NOTHING like he was in the comics. oh well, it was funnier then the 1st two, and had some great action. I love the wrestling scene with reynolds and triple H. great scene.
Quote: