Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-18-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can't wait to see the new movie "Across the Universe"
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
i can't wait to see the new movie "Across the Universe"
IMO, the movie will be another Moulin Rouge.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
IMO, the movie will be another Moulin Rouge.
Still looks amazing
Old 09-18-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Still looks amazing
Still looks like another Moulin Rouge. Meaning it will not be amazing. I see chick flick all the way.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 09-18-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Still looks like another Moulin Rouge. Meaning it will not be amazing. I see chick flick all the way.
How can you not love a movie inspired by songs by the Beatles
Old 09-18-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
How can you not love a movie inspired by songs by the Beatles
I could have said the same thing about Walk the Line, but I still thought it was an overrated chick flick.

Now if you want to see a good movie with music in it, rent crossroads starring the Karate Kid.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 09-18-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I could have said the same thing about Walk the Line, but I still thought it was an overrated chick flick.

Now if you want to see a good movie with music in it, rent crossroads starring the Karate Kid.
I really enjoyed Walk the Line. I'm going to see Accross the Universe the first weekend it comes out
Old 09-18-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Walk the Line was definitely a good movie.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:51 AM    (permalink
fondoffilm
Rookie

fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.

Walk the Line is brilliant.
fondoffilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...85&Ite mid=99

New pics from the dark knight, god i cant wait for this movie to come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched Zodiac last night and really enjoyed it. For such a long movie it flew by mostly because the way it was shot. I didn't even realize that David Fincher was the director untill the movie began. If I knew that I probably would have seen it earlier than I did.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I just watched Zodiac last night and really enjoyed it. For such a long movie it flew by mostly because the way it was shot. I didn't even realize that David Fincher was the director untill the movie began. If I knew that I probably would have seen it earlier than I did.
I wanted to see it, but never got around to it.

I gotta rent it soon.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Awesome movie...i've watched it about four/five times...love it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I have no time to go to the movies. I really want to see "3:10 to Yuma".

Any upcoming movies that look good?

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post

The Kingdom and I love Zombie movies so Resident Evil.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really enjoyed Walk the Line. I'm going to see Accross the Universe the first weekend it comes out
as am i...
Old 09-19-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the Kingdom looks good...

The Kingdom
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XMei5nctinc

30 days of night
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pvFDOs4Km4U

American Gangster (Denzel and Crowe...are you kidding?)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XYqXV81i1S0

Cloverfield/1-18-08/Slusho...w/e you wanna call it
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ceXDy1pJ4k4

I am Legend
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hX773fMkS90

Vantage Point
http://youtube.com/watch?v=H_oLgAmTgBs

One that's out...The Hunting Party
http://youtube.com/watch?v=e3SziciFeQ0

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-19-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post

Im going to see 3:10 to Yuma in an hour. I hope its good.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Cloverfield/1-18-08/Slusho...w/e you wanna call it
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ceXDy1pJ4k4
wtf is this movie about?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
wtf is this movie about?
We have an enormous thread somewhere on here.
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=11052 (here it is)

Godzilla meets the blair witch project. It is believed the movie starts the day after NY City is destroyed by a monster/monsters. A cleanup crew finds a camera and that in turn becomes your movie. The movie follows a group of friends trying to survive an attack on the city...it's filmed w/ handheld cameras...ala the blair witch project. As of right now...no one knows the name of the movie or what the monster/monsters are or what they look like. Even w/ all the info that's been dug up on it...it still remains a mystery...they've done a good job keeping it under wraps but, probably released the trailer too early...considering the buzz has really died down.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-19-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah 30 days of Night looks insanely sweet. This one guy always makes fun of my friend saying that they are finally making a movie about him (he is really dark).

*note they are black I'm white.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-19-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah, so...I didnt have cable for like a week because, I moved so...I finally saw the Bourne movies...amazing. I loved them. For those of you that have seen Ultimatum, how was it?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-19-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Just a random thought...

Anyone notice how skinny the Rock is, in his new movie?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-19-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fisch's Choices For Upcoming Movies:

The Nines
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0810988/

Margot At The Wedding
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0757361/

Eastern Promises
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765443/

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yeah, so...I didnt have cable for like a week because, I moved so...I finally saw the Bourne movies...amazing. I loved them. For those of you that have seen Ultimatum, how was it?
Ultimatum was one of my favorite movies of the summer. Wraps things up and has one of the best fight scenes I've seen in a while.

sig by BoneKrusher