Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2008, 04:03 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I did not find the film slow at all. There may not be a ton of action but I thought the film had some of the most stunning visuals I have ever seen and the score was sheer genious. At no point did I find my mind wandering and I never lost intrest. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the film. Not only did I feel that the film was visually stunning and tremendously scored but the acting, and I am not only speaking about DDL, was brilliant and I found the plot fascinating. The opening 15 minutes without dialogue drew my in because it was so balsy and IMO brilliant, and I never once was drawn out. A 10 for me and by far the best film of 2007.
I must say that I do agree.. though I like No Country for Old Men as the better movie from 07.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:31 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From IMDB.com's news page

Quote:
The Simpsons To Return To Big Screen
17 July 2008 9:03 AM, PDT

The Simpsons is heading back to the big screen - creator Matt Groening has confirmed a sequel to last year's hit movie.

The animated comedy went feature-length for the first time, and became a box office smash with earnings of more than $500 million (GBP250 million) worldwide.

So Groening is returning to Springfield for a follow-up - but he warns fans they have a long wait ahead, as the first film took four years to make.

He says, "It will happen at some point, but I have no idea when. The first one took us four years - mainly because we don't like to work any harder than we usually do."

Last year marked the 20th anniversary of the Emmy Award-winning animated franchise
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad Bird and a lot of the early writers should be a part of the next Simpsons movie. I hate just seeing a movie about a dumb Homer Simpson. The best Simpsons episodes in the early 90s were written by many SNL writers and focused much more on satire rather than Homer. Also, Brad Bird consulting on the film would make it 100x better.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I purposefully had no hopes for the Watchmen movie ... and then I saw the trailer today. Hrmm.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Brad Bird and a lot of the early writers should be a part of the next Simpsons movie. I hate just seeing a movie about a dumb Homer Simpson. The best Simpsons episodes in the early 90s were written by many SNL writers and focused much more on satire rather than Homer. Also, Brad Bird consulting on the film would make it 100x better.
screw that, Conan was one of the best writers they had, he should write it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
screw that, Conan was one of the best writers they had, he should write it.
I love Conan but he only wrote four episodes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the Watchmen trailer yesterday, and holy **** am I excited for it. At first, when I saw the pictures I was a little iffy on a few of the characters, but god that trailer was amazing. Watchmen is literally the benchmark for comics, and I cannot wait for this movie to come out. Looks dope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/watchmen/

for anyone who wants to see the badass trailer

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:48 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i watched Troy last night (from 2004)

and it is an amazing movie
Old 07-19-2008, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it has diane kruger, it has to be amazing

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I love Conan but he only wrote four episodes.
Well, just because he is credited for just four doesn't mean he was only working on those. Most TV shows credit the person who came up with the plot for the episode but usually the whole writing staff helps create the episode. Besides, he is credited with the "Marge vs. the Monorail" episode. I guess what I am getting at is, they should use a writer(s) from the first 4-5 seasons or so. After that the show had hit-or-miss episodes every week.

Last edited by Brent : 07-19-2008 at 08:02 AM.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:06 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone seen a trailer for this movie? It looks amazing.
Eagle Eye

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Eagle Eye
I remember seeing that trailer a little earlier in the year. It doesn't look too great to me but I think it has promise.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Eagle Eye
I cant remember what I saw this before but the second trailer on YouTube is pretty sweet. Lot of writers who haven't had films yet so it has promise but could also be a big budget flop.

Old 07-19-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the Eagle Eye trailer, and Im very skeptical. It sounds like an interesting premise and im completely taken in by Michelle Monaghan. However, Shia Labouef strikes me as a bit of a tool, and Im not sure about him acting in a serious role. I probably wont see it in theatres unless it gets glowing reviews but it looks like it will be worth a rent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been a while since I reviewed something.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Dir - Sergio Leone) A very critically acclaimed movie comes through once again. This movie is really good even for 2008. I couldnt imagine watching this in 1966. My mind would be completely blown away. The acting was great in all parts as well as the cinematography. All the close ups got kind of annoying, but I guess it was just one of those perks of the movie (and when I say perks, I dont mean bad things). The story line was very good, but I thought it slightly dragged right before the climax and that was my only problem with that. I liked all the characters in the movie alot. The soundtrack was awesome and has a classic theme that will never get old. I give this movie a 9.9.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 03:42 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, Tropic Thunder looks like it could be amazingly good or terrible. I'm leaning with the former at this point.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Dark Knight (Dir - Christopher Nolan) I will start this review off by saying that I had crazy high expectations for this movie. Nolan has been one of my favorite directors, Bale one of my favorite actors, and Batman as one of my favorite super heroes. Now let me say that I was not disappointed. Before the movie came out, I was worried about it not meeting my expectations because they were very high, and that movies not meeting my expectations has happened before.

Not at all did I feel this movie to be a comic book movie. The settings and plot made it seem to be a straight up crime thriller. Batman was the good guy willing to do whatever it takes, the Joker was the twisted bad guy wreaking havoc, and Harvey Dent was the lawful abider. The rest of the movie was just how these characters clashed against one another in a crime torn city of Gotham. All 3 characters went back and forth at one another in a very awesome fashion.

I thought the plot and character development throughout the movie was terrific. I loved how Batman and Harvey Dent slightly bent more towards their other side and how the Joker stayed his twisted self.

Speaking of the Joker, what a performance. That was ridiculous. So funny yet twisted! Exactly how the Joker is supposed to be. Amazing.

The more and more I think of this movie, the more and more is actually surpasses my expectations. I give this movie a 9.5.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
BTW, Tropic Thunder looks like it could be amazingly good or terrible. I'm leaning with the former at this point.
No way it can be terrible with Downey Jr. as a black man haha.

Last edited by RoyHall#1 : 07-19-2008 at 06:44 PM.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just for clarification, the best Simpsons writer was John Swartzwelder. Carry on.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 06:55 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watchmen trailor looks amazing. Director who made 300. That man should only make comic book films for the rest of his life, he gets it. Probably the greatest graphic novel ever, can't wait to see it.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didnt read other pages but there is a Max Payne movie coming out. Here is the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JboQmDIdKWs Looks like the matrix meets the punsiher. I hope they dont **** up bullet time. Definitely one of my favorite x-box games.
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched the Kingdom. The reviews seemed split down the middle but, I liked it. I'm not normally a fan of this type of movie but, i thought it was pretty good overall. Ashraf Barhom is the man, he reminds me of Jean Reno which is awesome. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-19-2008 at 08:58 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
No way it can be terrible with Downey Jr. as a black man haha.
Ya that could be comedic gold. I love Jack Black as well though I'm not the hugest Ben Stiller fan.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally saw Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. Is anyone else a big fan of their movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote