Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=31947656

My DVD collection not including TV shows on DVD
Bowling for Columbine, Kevin?!?!?

Michael Moore makes me throw up in my mouth.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matrix is one of those movies that gets better everytime you watch it. Too bad Keuano Reeves will never act better than when he was a part of the critically acclaimed movie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

I have all of his movies
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

Moore gets hated on more than he deserves. I don't really have a problem with anything he's created and Sicko is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=31947656

My DVD collection not including TV shows on DVD
Apocalypse Now best movie ever made

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

haha sorry if already posted.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24 View Post

haha sorry if already posted.
The answer to the question on the poster is.......

Guys. Lots and lots of guys.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have all of his movies
A lot of people from Flint don't like the guy.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:27 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

And the worst movie of 2008 will be......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzZwzoD1ZFM

Rambo!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:59 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Rambo!
I am thinking more along the lines of "best movie of all time". As corny as it looks, I feel like I absolutely have to see it.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:13 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Rambo!
In the last Rambo movie he went crazy, and ****. He came back to civilazation. how the **** did he end up in the jungle

This would have been a good movie right before the last one when he comes back. Also if they did it some 9 years earliers when he didn't look fat and stupid.

But i still will see this because its Rambo. Its like those Chuck Noris movies you have to watch even if they suck.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Moore gets hated on more than he deserves. I don't really have a problem with anything he's created and Sicko is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.
I don't agree with his views. Fahrenheit 9/11 made me sick

Old 10-25-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Just watched Godfather II .... classic

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Scarface
Rookie

Scarface smells like sex panther.

well this isnt a movie but i was watching Wrestlemania VIII. It had a sweet match with Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Owen Hart in a cage match. Hulk Hogan also beat Lex Luther.
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone seen Dan in Real Life yet? I really want to see it this weekend.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who here has seen Comebacks? It came out last Friday I believe.

How was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Has anyone seen Dan in Real Life yet? I really want to see it this weekend.
looks like the unfunniest movie of the year. Steve carell is at his best when he's a little more over the top and Dane Cook is a cancer on society
Old 10-25-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
looks like the unfunniest movie of the year. Steve carell is at his best when he's a little more over the top and Dane Cook is a cancer on society
Steve Carrell was pretty damn good in Little Miss Sunshine and looks like he is playing the same roll.

I second the Dane Cook = Cancer theory.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-25-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just watch knocked up... it was indeed hilarious... though not as good as superbad... i can't wait till that comes out on dvd.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
i just watch knocked up... it was indeed hilarious... though not as good as superbad... i can't wait till that comes out on dvd.
Knocked Up had a better plot and storyline.

Superbad has better lines and was funnier.

Both equally great in their own respective ways.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-25-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Who here has seen Comebacks? It came out last Friday I believe.

How was it?
I heard it was hilarious but I want to see it for myself.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-25-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Beerfest is a fun drinking game. Just wanted to bring that up.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-25-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Steve Carrell was pretty damn good in Little Miss Sunshine and looks like he is playing the same roll.

I second the Dane Cook = Cancer theory.
Carell was better before the fame. His roles in The 40 Year Old Virgin and Little Miss Sunshine were selective yet fantastic. Then he took ****** roles like Seth Almighty and Dan In Real Life, more family-oriented comedies, and I can imagine his career will suffer.

McBain if you have the 2-disc Knocked Up DVD, watch Finding Ben Stone, on Disc 2

Old 10-25-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

This new movie is gonna be hilarious:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TTyY8wAYh7o

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 10-25-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im watchin evan almighty right now so far im liking it

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote