Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-13-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any list that has Superman Returns and Saw is fail.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Any list that has Superman Returns and Saw is epic fail.
fixed it for you

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did I skip over these movies or were they not on the list?

The Deer Hunter
Easy Rider
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Metropolis
Young Frankenstein
Koyaanisqatsi
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
A Christmas Story
Being John Malkovich
Old 10-13-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

The Deer Hunter
Easy Rider
Metropolis
Young Frankenstein
Koyaanisqatsi
A Christmas Story
Being John Malkovich
Apparently they weren't better than Superman Returns or Saw.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

The Deer Hunter
Easy Rider
Metropolis
Young Frankenstein
Koyaanisqatsi
A Christmas Story
Being John Malkovich
Deer Hunter and John Malkovich are on there. Maybe some of the others as well.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obivoously no list will be perfect, but overall, i thought it was very solid...seeing Fight Club at #10 obviously made me extrememly happy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:16 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Semi-big news. Terrence Howard got dropped from his role in Iron Man 2 in favor of Don Cheadle. Apparently Howard was asking for too much money. This is according to SuperHeroHype.com. I'm disappointed that it'll mess up the continuity, but Cheadle is a very good actor.

Also, I saw Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist tonight. It had its funny moments but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I can see how others could like it though.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Semi-big news. Terrence Howard got dropped from his role in Iron Man 2 in favor of Don Cheadle. Apparently Howard was asking for too much money. This is according to SuperHeroHype.com. I'm disappointed that it'll mess up the continuity, but Cheadle is a very good actor.

Also, I saw Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist tonight. It had its funny moments but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I can see how others could like it though.
Cheadle > Howard

I'm glad this is happening.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:20 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Marvel has been wanting to work with Cheadle for a while.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Obivoously no list will be perfect, but overall, i thought it was very solid...seeing Fight Club at #10 obviously made me extrememly happy...
Yeah. That movie will never get old. Just brilliant stuff.

I love 3 Scorsese movies in the top 17.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Apparently Marvel has been wanting to work with Cheadle for a while.
Cheadle is the truth. The man is good at his job.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cheadle is better than Howard, but both are pretty bad in my opinion. Cheadle is a very fine actor, but he has no muscle and I just don't like him in the roll. I vote for Taye Diggs to be War Machine.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
but both are pretty bad in my opinion.
Actors in general or just for the role?

I hope it's not the former.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Actors in general or just for the role?

I hope it's not the former.
Nah, just for the role. Don Cheadle is one of the more underated actors (outside of hollywood) and Terrence Howard was great in Crash and Hustle & Flow. I just don't like either as War Machine or in a Superhero movie.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-14-2008, 01:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know what War Machine is but, I liked Howard in Iron Man. That sucks that he wont be coming back, even though Cheadle is great and all, changing of actors is always an annoyance.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:44 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont know what War Machine is but, I liked Howard in Iron Man. That sucks that he wont be coming back, even though Cheadle is great and all, changing of actors is always an annoyance.

That's War Machine. Just think of him as Iron Man's side-kick more or less.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like that could be pretty bad ass...i figured Howard was going to be someone in the next movie...after he looked at the suit and said, "next time, baby." I'd def. prefer Howard in that role rather than Cheadle and again, it's almost always a no-no to change the actors of main characters in sequels.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
and again, it's almost always a no-no to change the actors of main characters in sequels.
Unless the change is a huuuge upgrade.

:)
Old 10-14-2008, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Unless the change is a huuuge upgrade.

:)
DEEBO!!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-14-2008, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
DEEBO!!!!

Terry Crews....

I'm considering making a thread asking who would win in a fight.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Deebo would own his ass in a second.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-14-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I got Crews.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Terry Crews....

I'm considering making a thread asking who would win in a fight.
he's yoked in Training Day

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw body of lies last night, meh it was ok. If your thinking about seeing it, wait till the dvd release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted a link to these a week back but I will do it again.

http://www.quickstopentertainment.com/archives.html

That page will be updated constantly over the next month and the videos are great so everyone should check them out.