Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Did Kevin Smith admit he was wrong for filming Jersey Girl?
I really hope this is a joke.

Nope, he actually directed it.

****, his track record is tainted!
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping High School Musical 3 ends with a hardcore graphic sex scene on prom night
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Well depends, very reminiscent of Sin City, the style of shooting, action sequences etc... Im excited for it. I think itll be a pretty decent flick.
Sin City was very great thanks to the actors. Scarlett Johansen will bring down The Spirit a bit.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did Kevin Smith admit he was wrong for filming Jersey Girl?
He has admitted that he is kind of ashamed about it but he still enjoys it. Call me a giant fanboy but I actually enjoyed Jersey Girl and I first saw it before my man crush/obsession with Kevin Smith began. Kevin Smith is my friend on Facebook so I feel a special bond with him.
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'm hoping High School Musical 3 ends with a hardcore graphic sex scene on prom night
You would Kev. Admit it.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-23-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It ends with the song, "I Did It" by Dave Mathews Band.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-23-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
He has admitted that he is kind of ashamed about it but he still enjoys it. Call me a giant fanboy but I actually enjoyed Jersey Girl and I first saw it before my man crush/obsession with Kevin Smith began. Kevin Smith is my friend on Facebook so I feel a special bond with him.
You realize that "Kevin Smith" is really a 19 year old virgin from Delaware right?
Old 10-23-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
EDIT: and yeah the ending is supposed to be pretty different.
Yep but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the real ending, I mean he had to know ppl who saw the screening would eventually talk about the ending and leak on the internet.

Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sin City was very great thanks to the actors. Scarlett Johansen will bring down The Spirit a bit.
Well what if their was a nude scene, even things out a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Well what if their was a nude scene, even things out a bit.
Scarlett Johansen really isn't that pretty. Never thought she was, I never think she will be.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-23-2008, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True, i havent read the book and i only read the first sentence of the spoiler but apparently something huge to the story dosent end up happening. And i stopped after that, i dont want to say anything cause i dont wanna be a b**** about it.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:38 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Scarlett Johansen really isn't that pretty. Never thought she was, I never think she will be.
She was pretty ******* hot when I saw her in Kuwait this year. Hooray for the USO
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Sin City ripoff is a generous statement.
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
True, i havent read the book and i only read the first sentence of the spoiler but apparently something huge to the story dosent end up happening. And i stopped after that, i dont want to say anything cause i dont wanna be a b**** about it.

That is all.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-23-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I'm really sorry that anyone actually thought I was serious in comparing Watchmen to the Fantastic 4. The Fantastic 4 was brutal to me. Once again, I apologize.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
She was pretty ******* hot when I saw her in Kuwait this year. Hooray for the USO
Did she perform Winona Ryder's ping pong ball trick?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-23-2008, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

haha sorry about that.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
No but I did get a hug.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
I'm thinking TDK results.

Overhyped.
Pretty good.
Not as good as people say it will be/is.
I will break you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Go on.......
Old 10-23-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I will break you.
Two-face looked fake and was a dumb character (Harvey Dent was awesome).

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-23-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Whoa ok, to say a movie that hast come out yet is being overhyped yes, but TDK overhyped? Its quickly become one of my favorite movies ever, and i never say that about new movies.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2008, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You do know that Jessica Alba is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than Scarlett correct?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
haha sorry about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You do know that Jessica Alba is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than Scarlett correct?
Looks or acting? Im hoping you meant the latter.....

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2008, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whoa ok, to say a movie that hast come out yet is being overhyped yes, but TDK overhyped? Its quickly become one of my favorite movies ever, and i never say that about new movies.
I think he was comparing the hype TDK got pre release to Watchmen. As much as I love TDK I am sorry but what is supposed to be a brilliant adaptation of one of the best novels ever written > another Batman movie directed by the ever awesome Chris Nolan.