Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-02-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like that im to go watch it now
Old 11-02-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im watching american gangster as we speak, kind of slow right now
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:26 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
im watching american gangster as we speak, kind of slow right now
didn't really like it, kind of boring, it wasnt anything i havent seen beforem i mean its been done in the past, didnt really bring anything new to the table.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:32 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
didn't really like it, kind of boring, it wasnt anything i havent seen beforem i mean its been done in the past, didnt really bring anything new to the table.
blow w/ denzel & heroin, wasnt bad though
Old 11-02-2007, 03:34 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Surprisingly, Stranger Than Fiction was by far the best of the bunch, well for me it was.
Hard to compare, I liked Stranger Than Fiction but I wouldnt consider it a better movie than The Departed & Children of Men. Both of those two are downer type movies & Stranger Than Fiction is definitely lighter, sometimes I do agree though that I prefer a comedy or fun movie to the real serious ones.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:40 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
blow w/ denzel & heroin, wasnt bad though
not really, blow was all about johnny depp, never do they take the camera off of him. in this its more about two characters, really no love bond like he did with his daughter in blow. also you didnt feel bad for denzal at the end like you did johnny depp. denzal was about killing, and getting money any means neccasary. the only thing between the two movies is that they both sell drugs.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:00 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
not really, blow was all about johnny depp, never do they take the camera off of him. in this its more about two characters, really no love bond like he did with his daughter in blow. also you didnt feel bad for denzal at the end like you did johnny depp. denzal was about killing, and getting money any means neccasary. the only thing between the two movies is that they both sell drugs.
blah blah blah, they had more similarities than that.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wanna see Heath Ledger as The Prince of Crime? Check this out, brand new pick of him in costume, I'd say he looks pretty damn sweet, can't wait for TDK! :D

http://www.whysoserious.com/

Click on the bottom right where you can see the photo, the message should burn away and The Joker pick should be revealed. There is also audio on it as well, so turn up the speakers.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a fan of American Gangster. Denzel and Crow...how could the movie turn out bad.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
There were scenes that were nearly identical. One of the top of my head is the one where Depp is getting his cocaine tested for purity. The exact same scene happens in American Gangster. Denzel is getting his heroine tested. The scene has the exact same feel. Complete deja vu. There are more, I just don't remember them all of the top of my head. There were a few Scarfaces in there too.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Mr. Brooks yesterday...wasnt really into it in the beginning but, it gets real good later on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

watch boondock saints and lucky number slevin, kiss kiss bang bang
Old 11-02-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Watched Mr. Brooks yesterday...wasnt really into it in the beginning but, it gets real good later on.
Great movie; arguably one of Costner's best...

should get Academy award nominee consideration...Costner that is...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought Crank for $3.33 a couple of hours ago. Havent watched it yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I bought Crank for $3.33 a couple of hours ago. Havent watched it yet.
Go watch it. Like, right now. One of the most enjoyable movies EVER.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

recently watched american gangster and 3:10 to Yuma and enjoyed both

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Cunit2k7

just saw american gangster. interesting but tough to watch and follow for the full 2 and a half.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunit2k7 View Post
just saw american gangster. interesting but tough to watch and follow for the full 2 and a half.
You have ADD or something?

I didn't think it was too hard to follow.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:56 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Which movie was better...3:10 to Yuma or American Gangster?
Old 11-03-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Cunit2k7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
You have ADD or something?

I didn't think it was too hard to follow.
i saw it at 11, i was kind of tired so i was nearly falling asleep the whole movie.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I liked 3:10 to Yuma a little more

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
American Gangster. 3:10 to Yuma is one of those movies you watch once and never again, at least for me.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Does Denzel or Crowe give Academy Award caliber performances...??
Old 11-03-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803057/

Does anyone know the release date for Quebec?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1007028/

or Zack and Miri?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does Denzel or Crowe give Academy Award caliber performances...??
I thought Crowe was fantastic.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote