Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-18-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let the anti establishment non conformists have their time. Anything popular or not at least 30 years old is automatically terrible.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Let the anti establishment non conformists have their time. Anything popular or not at least 30 years old is automatically terrible.
Velvet Blue is only 22 years old or so.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Velvet Blue is only 22 years old or so.
Yea but that movie sucks compared to the Godfather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yea but that movie sucks compared to the Godfather.
No one is saying it is similar or good when compared to The Godfather.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who caresssssssssss

Good god.

Old 11-18-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
No one is saying it is similar or good when compared to The Godfather.
It was a joke man, i was being sarcastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

So and so is incomparable to so and so because some critics said so, and because I think that too! So if you disagree with me, you're wrong. Opinions be damned!

Old 11-18-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
So and so is incomparable to so and so because some critics said so, and because I think that too! So if you disagree with me, you're wrong. Opinions be damned!
Opinions are fine. Some are just wrong.

;)
Old 11-18-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interior Crocodile Alligator, I Drive A Chevrolet Movie Theatre

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:05 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just Watched I ♥ Huckabees and found it fairly enjoyable. I need to watch it again when I'm not so tired though.

Strange Wilderness is the dumbest movie I have ever seen. Had some funny parts but overall, dumber than hell.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:29 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Just Watched I ♥ Huckabees and found it fairly enjoyable. I need to watch it again when I'm not so tired though.
I Heart Huckabees is a fun movie. Very good watch when you're confused and feel like being confused even further.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:18 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I Heart Huckabees is a fun movie. Very good watch when you're confused and feel like being confused even further.
That's exactly how I felt after watching it! And I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy it :D
Old 11-19-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell is up with all this "Twilight" hype? This might sound very Donovan McNabb-esque, but before a week ago, i had never even heard of that book.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Strange Wilderness is the dumbest movie I have ever seen. Had some funny parts but overall, dumber than hell.
I Heart Huckabees is a hell of a movie. I really enjoy it everytime I watch it. GREAT cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What the hell is up with all this "Twilight" hype? This might sound very Donovan McNabb-esque, but before a week ago, i had never even heard of that book.
Its a book written for 13 year old girls...I have never read it, but the target audience is definately little girls...although I do love me some Kristen Stewart, everything I have heard in literature circles is the book sucks, and apparently the movie is pretty faithful to the book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I Heart Huckabees is a hell of a movie. I really enjoy it everytime I watch it. GREAT cast.
I think I'm going to watch it again tonight so I can better understand it. I get it for the most part but I was so tired when I watched it last night, I'm sure I missed some things. The casting was awesome as well. Hoffman and Wahlberg cracked me up.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it looks like the Oldboy remake is official. The guy who wrote I Am Legend has been brought on to write the script.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...25ab227fcd02fb

So now we have a hack director, a terrible writer (other credits include Poseidon), and Will ******* Smith. This movie is going to be all kinds of bad. The thing that pisses me off is Spielberg will no doubt bring in a large audience and so will Smith. I won't judge is completely yet because I have not seen it but seriously, Spielberg has to be the most arrogant man alive to remake Oldboy.

In another news Ron Howard confirmed Arrested Development is almost 100 percent a go.

http://chud.com/articles/articles/17...TED/Page1.html
Old 11-19-2008, 01:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So it looks like the Oldboy remake is official. The guy who wrote I Am Legend has been brought on to write the script.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...25ab227fcd02fb

So now we have a hack director, a terrible writer (other credits include Poseidon), and Will ******* Smith. This movie is going to be all kinds of bad. The thing that pisses me off is Spielberg will no doubt bring in a large audience and so will Smith. I won't judge is completely yet because I have not seen it but seriously, Spielberg has to be the most arrogant man alive to remake Oldboy.

In another news Ron Howard confirmed Arrested Development is almost 100 percent a go.

http://chud.com/articles/articles/17...TED/Page1.html
I saw the trailer for Smith's new movie, "Seven Pounds" at the movies last night before Quantum of Solace. I must admit, I'm intrigued. The trailer was pretty ambiguous about the morality of Smith's character, and im interested to see what the hell the movie is actually about.

on to Quantum of Solace...I can see why alot of people hated it. The story, or lack thereof, was kind of annoying, and although they left it open to add onto in the next movie, I just felt it was kind of weak overall. However, I did love Craig and his badassness, and I actually really liked the Bond girl, Olga Kurylenko or whatever. I felt she did a good job with her character, and for once, she was more then a piece of ass for Bond. I thought that was a nice touch...overall, definately a big step down from casino royale, and the shaky camera was the worst part about it all. The opening car chase was terrible IMO. I couldnt stand the camerawork. But James Bond himself was badass. Craig is definately solidified in the role, and I am excited to see what comes next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should correct myself. Spielberg is not a total hack, he just lacks any kind of subtlety in the movies he makes, something Oldboy needs. He is a big budget, epic movie director and he is one of the worst choices to direct Oldboy. I guess I just hate him more than any other director because of the sickening hype he gets. Anyway, I just went on the rant because I hate Spielberg as a person and a director and I hate the fact they are remaking Oldboy.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 11-19-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I should correct myself. Spielberg is not s total hack, he just lacks any kind of subtlety in the movies he makes, something Oldboy needs. He is a big budget, epic movie director and he is one of the worst choices to direct Oldboy. I guess I just hate him more than any other director because of the sickening hype he gets. Anyway, I just went on the rant because I hate Spielberg as a person and a director and I hate the fact they are remaking Oldboy.
Hook.

That is all.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Hook.

That is all.
Thank you for proving me point.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Its a book written for 13 year old girls...I have never read it, but the target audience is definately little girls...although I do love me some Kristen Stewart, everything I have heard in literature circles is the book sucks, and apparently the movie is pretty faithful to the book.
I don't know for a film targeting 13 year old girls I sure as hell see enough 18+ year old girls reading it on campus.

PS: An oldboy remake makes me want to vomit, that movie is perfect as is. God I hate Hollywood sometimes.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I should correct myself. Spielberg is not a total hack, he just lacks any kind of subtlety in the movies he makes, something Oldboy needs. He is a big budget, epic movie director and he is one of the worst choices to direct Oldboy. I guess I just hate him more than any other director because of the sickening hype he gets. Anyway, I just went on the rant because I hate Spielberg as a person and a director and I hate the fact they are remaking Oldboy.
**** Steven Spielberg, he raped my friend, all I could do was watch I couldn't help. *sniffles*
Old 11-19-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I don't know for a film targeting 13 year old girls I sure as hell see enough 18+ year old girls reading it on campus.

PS: An oldboy remake makes me want to vomit, that movie is perfect as is. God I hate Hollywood sometimes.
I think The Day the Earth Stood Still starring Keanu Reeves is the ultimate slap in the face.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I don't know for a film targeting 13 year old girls I sure as hell see enough 18+ year old girls reading it on campus
That's because college-aged girls are often in the same target range of kids in the 12-17 crowd. So, it's not surprising. I know many girls who are English majors like myself that find the book to be awful and so I guess that is why those girls are reading it. It's just like any other overhyped book with low reading levels that make people feel smart (see: The Da Vinci Code).

Quote:
I think The Day the Earth Stood Still starring Keanu Reeves is the ultimate slap in the face.
THANK YOU! I couldnt agree more.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
now sir don't make me make you wear the Keanu sig agian

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote