Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-04-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh god i do love my dc ++

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbecue Bob View Post
I take it you never saw "World Trade Center."

also never saw Alexander

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just rented... Lucky number Slevin, Derailed, Stay, and Kiss, Kiss Bang Bang. $4 not bad.

After I rented those movies...I locked my keys in my car and had to walk 5 miles to my mom's work to get her house keys...then I walked back. 39 degrees outside, hooray for hypothermia.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-06-2007 at 08:24 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I just rented... Lucky number Slevin, Derailed, Stay, and Kiss, Kiss Bang Bang. $4 not bad.

After I rented those movies...I locked my keys in my car and had to walk 5 miles to my mom's work to get her house keys...then I walked back. 39 degrees outside, hooray for hypothermia.
beats 110 degrees doesnt it?
and u never pmed me back

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I see some of you guys are renting movies. This is what I do and I highly recommend it.

1) Get Blockbuster Total Access (DVD's sent to your home)
2) Download DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and Img Tool Burn
3) Make your own DVD collection, lol

In the end, I get (burned copies for myself) probably 20 DVD's a month for roughly 17 bucks. It works out beautifully. If you want to know how to use those programs, ask me, it's basically a bunch of clicks (really easy).
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
I see some of you guys are renting movies. This is what I do and I highly recommend it.

1) Get Blockbuster Total Access (DVD's sent to your home)
2) Download DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and Img Tool Burn
3) Make your own DVD collection, lol

In the end, I get (burned copies for myself) probably 20 DVD's a month for roughly 17 bucks. It works out beautifully. If you want to know how to use those programs, ask me, it's basically a bunch of clicks (really easy).
This might sound stupid, But I want the cases and all that, when I display my collection on my shelves.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw "Saw IV".

It was ok, still left more questions then answers.

They are stretching out the story to make more sequels, which is fine, except they are kind of sacrificing some of the quality of the story just to set up the next movie.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
This might sound stupid, But I want the cases and all that, when I display my collection on my shelves.
I guess that's cool if cases mean that much to you. I mean if you go your way, 20 DVD's cost what, like $300? So basically a difference of $283 for cases.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Im with you I dont burn cds or dvds because I like cases.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Im with you I dont burn cds or dvds because I like cases.
Do you guys realize how much money you are wasting? Did you also know that you can burn PS2 games?
Old 11-06-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Why not just buy some DVD cases and print covers? Hell, just rip all your DVDs onto a computer and save the hassle of changing discs and having them getting scratched up.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont care for cases i dl, burn, and add to my non-dvd cover collection i have roughly about 50-60 movies for about 25 bux? buying blank dvds

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess that's cool if cases mean that much to you. I mean if you go your way, 20 DVD's cost what, like $300? So basically a difference of $283 for cases.
No exactly. DVD's aren't that expensive. Blockbuster got the 4 for $20, and this movie trading place I goto has movies from $5-$10. So I probably get 20 movies for like $100 or less. Not that bad.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Why not just buy some DVD cases and print covers? Hell, just rip all your DVDs onto a computer and save the hassle of changing discs and having them getting scratched up.
Haha, I know. But they are 4.35 GB each if they are sitting on your HD and probably slow down your computer a bunch.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Do you guys realize how much money you are wasting? Did you also know that you can burn PS2 games?
Are you my financial adviser? I have no problem in spending 25 bucks and getting 5 movies, not that big a deal. Your making worst then it really is. It's not like I'm buying hundreds of movies at a time, so I'm not sure why your so shocked by it.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
No exactly. DVD's aren't that expensive. Blockbuster got the 4 for $20, and this movie trading place I goto has movies from $5-$10. So I probably get 20 movies for like $100 or less. Not that bad.
Right but can you get the exact movie you want? There are literally thousands on Blockbuster.com.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Haha, I know. But they are 4.35 GB each if they are sitting on your HD and probably slow down your computer a bunch.
500 GB hard drive is $100. It will not slow your computer down at all.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

500 gig harddrive where do u get ur harddrives??

Old 11-06-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Right but can you get the exact movie you want? There are literally thousands on Blockbuster.com.
It's not exactly like I'm looking for obscure independent foreign films or anything. I got the Departed, Children of Men, Pursuit of Happiness and Stranger Than Fiction last week, and Knocked Up and Fight Club at BB just today. And if you ever goto the smaller Movie Trading places I goto, they have thousands of movies available also. So it would be hard NOT to find the movie your looking for.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
500 gig harddrive where do u get ur harddrives??
I buy from http://www.ncix.com but it is a Canadian website. 1 TB (1000 GB) hard drives are out now. Hard drive space is dirt cheap nowadays.

Here's one from NewEgg for $100 that I found in about a minute: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822136178
Old 11-06-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not exactly like I'm looking for obscure independent foreign films or anything. I got the Departed, Children of Men, Pursuit of Happiness and Stranger Than Fiction last week, and Knocked Up and Fight Club at BB just today. And if you ever goto the smaller Movie Trading places I goto, they have thousands of movies available also. So it would be hard NOT to find the movie your looking for.
how was knocked up?
and i say STF < Pursuit. just my opinion. pursuit was more impactful and STF was kinda odd. not will farrell's best work

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
how was knocked up?
and i say STF < Pursuit. just my opinion. pursuit was more impactful and STF was kinda odd. not will farrell's best work
Knocked up was great of course. Loved it

STF was my favorite Ferrell movie by far, no doubt about it in my mind. Pursuit of Happiness was fine. The F'n kid got on my nerves, I just wanted to punch him. But yeah it was awesome performance by Will Smith.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Knocked up was great of course. Loved it

STF was my favorite Ferrell movie by far, no doubt about it in my mind. Pursuit of Happiness was fine. The F'n kid got on my nerves, I just wanted to punch him. But yeah it was awesome performance by Will Smith.
i thought Pursuit was deeper then STF, but i didnt think it was Ferrell's best work. I think his best work has to be in either Old School, or Anchorman which were mostly improv.
but STF had its strong points, but i wanted to punch the lady in the face or have her have someone else type the ending on a different type writer.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

watched Dead Presidents great movie, Chris Tucker was awsome of course

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

knocked up is one of my fav movies, super bad comes out on dvd soon yay