Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-23-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw don't mess with Zohan or whatever...yea, I'd like 2 hours of my life back please
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I just saw don't mess with Zohan or whatever...yea, I'd like 2 hours of my life back please
I actually kind of liked it. I like it when movies can make me laugh for no apparent reason.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Your e-humor is lost on me. :P
Im a family guy man remeber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I actually kind of liked it. I like it when movies can make me laugh for no apparent reason.
as do I, and it had some ridiculous parts that made me laugh...but I've come to expect more from Adam Sandler in the form of stupid humor, it was just really boring and didn't have enough Sloan
Old 11-23-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree.(10 character minimum per post on this internet forum)

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
as do I, and it had some ridiculous parts that made me laugh...but I've come to expect more from Adam Sandler in the form of stupid humor, it was just really boring and didn't have enough Sloan
I too have been waiting for Sandler to deliver another epic comedy. Its looking more and more like that wont ever happen.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Madison continues to make movies because of guys like me. I will never ever stoop so low as to see one of the spoof movies though.
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I too have been waiting for Sandler to deliver another epic comedy. Its looking more and more like that wont ever happen.
yes, sadly the more he has "matured" the worse his films have gotten, with the exception of Big Daddy...his earliest movies were wins of monsterously epic proportions

Quote:
Happy Madison continues to make movies because of guys like me. I will never ever stoop so low as to see one of the spoof movies though.
yes, I don't understand how those movies keep getting made...who goes to see them? I need to kill anyone who does.
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
He's too old to do it again. He can't pull off his great slacker comedy that he had in the 90s
Old 11-23-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

You Don't Mess With the Zohan was the equivalent of The Love Guru.

Careers utterly ******** the bed.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
You Don't Mess With the Zohan was the equivalent of The Love Guru.

Careers utterly ******** the bed.
Did anyone bother seeing the Love Guru?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I refuse to support Mike Myers in anything other than a Shrek film.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Not even Austin Powers? I remeber those being pretty humorous however its been awhile since ive seen any of them.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2008, 11:04 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Not even Austin Powers? I remeber those being pretty humorous however its been awhile since ive seen any of them.
Seeing how the Austin Powers franchise was officially killed like 5 years ago I no longer have to support him in that role.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought that was all he did since wayne's world is done. The first Austin Powers was decent but that's about it.
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
it was the first time I have actually walked out of a movie within the first 5 minutes. (I walked in free so it didn't cost me anything :P)
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it was the first time I have actually walked out of a movie. (I walked in free so it didn't cost me anything :P)
It probably cost you a part of your soul that you'll never get back.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Rayray52
Veteran

Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.

Im probably a minority but i didnt mind the love guru, it had its moments and Justin Timberlake was hilarious, i didn't expect much but i was entertained.
Rayray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

The problem with Mike Myers is that he's too good of a character actor. It makes him perfect for shows like SNL but poor in movie roles because his overall acting skills are weak. Dana Carvey was in the same boat
Old 11-23-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
it was the first time I have actually walked out of a movie within the first 5 minutes. (I walked in free so it didn't cost me anything :P)
I can top that...I walked out of "Riding in Cars with Boys"

going into the theater that night was the worst decision of my entire life and I regret it to this day...and before anything is said, yes it was because of a girl
Old 11-23-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
I can top that...I walked out of "Riding in Cars with Boys"

going into the theater that night was the worst decision of my entire life and I regret it to this day...and before anything is said, yes it was because of a girl
Bad movie experiences usually can be attributed to having something to do with a girl.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Bad movie experiences usually can be attributed to having something to do with a girl.
agreed...unless I am promised sex for attending said movie, I refuse to ever attend a questionable/terrible movie for a girl

sadly, I didn't have this rule in place in like 8th grade..sigh....
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
agreed...unless I am promised sex for attending said movie, I refuse to ever attend a questionable/terrible movie for a girl

sadly, I didn't have this rule in place in like 8th grade..sigh....
Funny you say that because the only movie I ever walked out of was As Good As It Gets in the 8th grade. We only saw it because I thought it was a good movie to try to get to 3rd base during. Let's just say I got caught in a pickle and tagged out rounding 2nd
Old 11-23-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Official ruling: Zohan is way better than Love Guru
I put Zohan in top 3 funniest movies I have seen this year (I didnt see Pineapple Express). Role Models, College, and Zohan.

On another note, being bored all week, I watched an ungodly amound of movies, including now one of my alltime favorite: Fight Club.
Also viewed one of the worst movie plots ever: Ping Pong Playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Official ruling: Zohan is way better than Love Guru
I put Zohan in top 3 funniest movies I have seen this year (I didnt see Pineapple Express). Role Models, College, and Zohan.

On another note, being bored all week, I watched an ungodly amound of movies, including now one of my alltime favorite: Fight Club.
Also viewed one of the worst movie plots ever: Ping Pong Playa
Fight club is amazing, im literally talking the book up to this girl on aim right now. But college man? come on.

Quote:
Quote: