Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-24-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it when movie snobs claim you have no taste in movies because you don't like something they like when more than likely they only like it because a bigger movie snob told them they should
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I love it when movie snobs claim you have no taste in movies because you don't like something they like when more than likely they only like it because a bigger movie snob told them they should
If that comment was directed at me I am only trashing TP because he seems to hate almost every good movie released a calls the people who like those movies wrong. If he were to just say he didn't like the movie and can't see why others do fine, but he always has to go questioning people's taste in movies so I did it right back. It is that time of the month for me, sorry.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
If that comment was directed at me I am only trashing TP because he seems to hate almost every good movie released a calls the people who like those movies wrong. If he were to just say he didn't like the movie and can't see why others do fine, but he always has to go questioning people's taste in movies so I did it right back. It is that time of the month for me, sorry.
It was a quote in general. Not directed at anyone in particular. Might have been better in the pet peeves thread but it had relevance here.

Some guy at Blockbuster tried to tell me what movie to rent the other day and I almost flipped out on him
Old 11-24-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I dont understand that you appreciate a good movie? Its like everytime Gonzo says something you repeat it like u have some man crush for Gonzo.
No, its nothing like that at all. Trust me, me and Gonzo have gotten into several arguments on film and such, moreso TV shows I guess, and a bit on literature, but we have very similar tastes in all three. Just because we do agree on some things doesnt mean im an "echo" or i have a man crush on him. No bantx you're just an idiot who comes on here trolling, but hey, if thats what gets you hard man keep it up. Similar tastes man, thats all it is. ******* idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Yeah APS neg repping confirms it and it just shows that Im right.
no, i neg repped you because you're ignorant and you bother me
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wish we could all make a cake made of rainbows and happiness and all just eat it together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Why is it trolling when someone has a different opinion? That's a big issue on this entire forum
Old 11-24-2008, 02:36 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I just wish we could all make a cake made of rainbows and happiness and all just eat it together.
lets talk about something better.

oh yeah. you all can go **** yourself.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Zach and Miri finally yesterday. I was unimpressed it kinda sucked IMO.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I was just ranking the summer/fall comedies but if I was ranking all year FSM would have easily been number 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
if I was rating the entire year, FSM would easily be #2, pushing Zack and Miri for #1. I loved FSM.
That sure isnt an echo...

And if you feel that if u call me an idiot multiple times makes you feel better than sure go ahead. Trolling? Im sorry that i seen you done this so many times i had to say something.

And why is it such a big deal that some people like certain movies and then u come in all arrogant saying "omg you have such bad taste in movies" just because you "appreciate cinema" and you're supposedly a film major doesnt make your opinion superior to everyone elses.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperKevin
Icon

I think I'm going to see Four Christmases this week with my two movie passes. I decided to wait until DVD for Zack and Miri and Role Models. Four Christmases looks hilarious.
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach and Miri was indeed underwhelming. I guess im trolling by saying that though. Drats!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach and Miri needed more Jay and Silent Bob

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Zach and Miri needed more Jay and Silent Bob
clerks > J&SB

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Zach and Miri needed more Jason Lee
That's better.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tbh I haven't seen it, but 3 people I know from work went and said it was disappointing, I'll have to judge myself but my expectations are low.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
clerks > J&SB
I just enjoy: Snooch to the nooch

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:42 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I thought Z&M was the best comedy this year although it wasn't as incredible as fisch and gonzo made it out to be. I guess I'd go Z&M then FSM or Tropical Thunder, after those two comes Role Models and Pineapple Express.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:44 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I really liked Baby Mama and Kung Fu Panda in terms of comedies this year. My top 5 would go

1. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
2. Baby Mama
3. Tropic Thunder
4. Kung Fu Panda
5. Step Brothers
Old 11-24-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
clerks > J&SB
Clerks was just a flat-out amazing movie. I loved them both, but I very few comedies have as good of dialogue as Clerks.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I really liked Baby Mama and Kung Fu Panda in terms of comedies this year. My top 5 would go

2. Baby Mama
3. Tropic Thunder
4. Kung Fu Panda
5. Step Brothers
Haven't seen Baby Mama (although I almost always don't mind movies with Dax Sheppard), but Step Brothers annoyed me and Kung Fu Panda was sort of meh to me.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Haven't seen Baby Mama, but Step Brothers annoyed me and Kung Fu Panda was sort of meh to me.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have the best on screen chemistry. Hilarious movie
Old 11-24-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have the best on screen chemistry. Hilarious movie
Yeah, I should probably watch that, although now I'm probably going to wait for one of my buddies to get it on DVD.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

2. Baby Mama
3. Tropic Thunder
4. Kung Fu Panda
5. Step Brothers
I rather enjoyed Kung Fu Panda as well. I didn't love Baby Mama, maybe if I was around someone who was pregnant more it would of his home.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really did not like Kung Fu Panda at all. I did not really find it funny at all save for a few jokes that actually hit. As far as Baby Mama goes I thought it was just alright. It was a good one time watch but I would never watch it again. If I were to do my top comedies of the year list it would probably be somewhere between 10-15.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I've watched Baby Mama like 3 times this week alone