Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Do you guys realize how much money you are wasting? Did you also know that you can burn PS2 games?
Well I like the quality of the case and the book inside. Not some blank disc that im just going to throw around anywhere.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i didn't find Stranger then Fiction emotional like Pruist or funny, like Ferrell 's movies. I didn't think it was that good of a movie, it didn't stick to one thing, either funny or serious.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah some people collect dvd's for more than just watching. its a collection just like anything else, want it in mint (sp? dont know if its the right way) my one has a huge collection and he would flip the **** out if the proof of purchase thing in the middle of the case was gone
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funniest Movie Ever

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
yeah some people collect dvd's for more than just watching. its a collection just like anything else, want it in mint (sp? dont know if its the right way) my one has a huge collection and he would flip the **** out if the proof of purchase thing in the middle of the case was gone
True. I know a lot of people who love to have the cases, books, and all that crap.

Still, I'd rather download the 700 MB file off the net for free and not have to walk my lazy ass to the store and drop $30 on the DVD.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
True. I know a lot of people who love to have the cases, books, and all that crap.

Still, I'd rather download the 700 MB file off the net for free and not have to walk my lazy ass to the store and drop $30 on the DVD.
dvd's are getting cheaper with hd and blue-ray out now :P

btw moses what program do u use to rip movies? cause i got all my dvd's burned and i want the movies on my new comp now

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
dvd's are getting cheaper with hd and blue-ray out now :P

btw moses what program do u use to rip movies? cause i got all my dvd's burned and i want the movies on my new comp now
I use DVD Shrink.
http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, i have been making a collection on my external hard drive.

Funniest movie would be Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Old 11-07-2007, 05:52 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I use the external harddrive as well. I really wish the ps3 would play avi files..but that doesn't look likely to ever happen...somewhat of a pain to convert avi to mp4...but 45 mins later i bring my hd downstairs on watch them on my 50 inch plasma. Personally I've learned this is the way to go.

As far as what Art is saying...it really is great...although somewhat time consuming about 1h and 30m for the whole process...but the whole case argument is stupid. By yourself a cd holding case with the little pouches...then just go to a dvd label site and download the cd label and print it off with a label maker....get 100 labels in a package with software for like 10 bucks...and then you have all of your movies labeled...if you have the time this is the best way to go about it....because downloading 700mb files...not only do you lose quality..but all your other stuff is lost like surround sound and such.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Lucky number Slevin and Stay (Ewan Mcgregor/Ryan Gossling) last night. One was rather predictable but, still very good. I'd reccommend both.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just got apocalypto, i now pronounce u chuck n larry, harry potter order of the phoenix :D

Old 11-07-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok so i just saw the trailer for southland tales, from the director of donnie darko, and it looks as tho it could be a pretty kick ass movie, anyone elses thoughts on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
ok so i just saw the trailer for southland tales, from the director of donnie darko, and it looks as tho it could be a pretty kick ass movie, anyone elses thoughts on this?
Accordingly, it was redone after it got raped by critics at Cannes last year. My thoughts are Richard Kelly made the movie to make fun of how bad Hollywood has become. Seriously, the movie sucked and it stars Seann William Scott in a drama but also Dwayne Johnson, Jon Lovitz, Cheri Oteri, Kevin Smith (for Scott, Oteri, Lovitz and him not for a drama), and Justin Timberlake.

Terrible Cast
Terrible Movie
+Richard Kelly

Farce of Hollywood?

I think so.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really wanna see this movie

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i really wanna see this movie
2 Weeks till the epic return from hell of the Coen Awesomes and what have you.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Accordingly, it was redone after it got raped by critics at Cannes last year. My thoughts are Richard Kelly made the movie to make fun of how bad Hollywood has become. Seriously, the movie sucked and it stars Seann William Scott in a drama but also Dwayne Johnson, Jon Lovitz, Cheri Oteri, Kevin Smith (for Scott, Oteri, Lovitz and him not for a drama), and Justin Timberlake.

Terrible Cast
Terrible Movie
+Richard Kelly

Farce of Hollywood?

I think so.

That is a terrible cast. The wiki article says that Justin Timberlake and Mandy Moore are also in it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
That is a terrible cast. The wiki article says that Justin Timberlake and Mandy Moore are also in it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405336/

not only them but Will Sasso too!

Old 11-07-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean honestly you have a cast with The Rock, Stifler, Vampire Slayer, to pop singers and a cast member of a 2nd rate comedy-variety show. Who the hell put that cast together?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I mean honestly you have a cast with The Rock, Stifler, Vampire Slayer, to pop singers and a cast member of a 2nd rate comedy-variety show. Who the hell put that cast together?
Shalimar Reodica, whose credits include Malibu's Most Wanted and The Adventures Of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3D!

Old 11-07-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

sharkboy and lavagirl lol

Old 11-07-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Watched Lucky number Slevin and Stay (Ewan Mcgregor/Ryan Gossling) last night. One was rather predictable but, still very good. I'd reccommend both.
Lucky Number Slevin gets TR's Stamp Of Approval....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Ge Got Game the other day. Did anyone else find the storyline with the prostitute incredibly weak and just flat out unnecessary?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

i need more awesome movies name any recommendations

Old 11-07-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i need more awesome movies name any recommendations
Willow. Gotta have Willow.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I watched Ge Got Game the other day. Did anyone else find the storyline with the prostitute incredibly weak and just flat out unnecessary?
doesn't matter, Ray Allen is in it, end of story.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote