Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2008, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Don't ask me how I didn't see this before and don't tell me how I haven't lived yet but I just saw Pulp Fiction for the first time.
Good God... really the first time? That movie was so unbelievably kick-ass that I you were truly dead until you saw that movie I am still in shock. This is some ****** up repugnant ****...

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 11-30-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 01:56 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't ask me how I didn't see this before and don't tell me how I haven't lived yet but I just saw Pulp Fiction for the first time.
Have you ever seen Reservoir Dogs?
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:00 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Have you ever seen Reservoir Dogs?
No...

I was pissed off when I saw Pulp Fiction because I was wondering how the hell I didn't see it before.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:01 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No...

I was pissed off when I saw Pulp Fiction because I was wondering how the hell I didn't see it before.
One more....Boondock Saints????
Old 11-30-2008, 02:03 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No but I've been meaning to. I feel horrible.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:05 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No but I've been meaning to. I feel horrible.
Your dead to me...
Old 11-30-2008, 02:05 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Your dead to me...
When was I ever in your life before?
Old 11-30-2008, 02:10 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
When was I ever in your life before?
Never but i ran out of things to say...
Old 11-30-2008, 02:20 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quantum of Solace was a let down.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Good God... really the first time? That movie was so unbelievably kick-ass that I you were truly dead until you saw that movie I am still in shock. This is some ****** up repugnant ****...
I've probably seen Pulp Fiction about 30 or 40 times.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:57 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
I've probably seen Pulp Fiction about 30 or 40 times.
I have watched it quite a few times, but my most watched film is Fight Club by far. Probably closer to 200 times at this point. Dear god I love that movie. The end scene is my single most loved scene in all of cinema.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I have watched it quite a few times, but my most watched film is Fight Club by far. Probably closer to 200 times at this point. Dear god I love that movie. The end scene is my single most loved scene in all of cinema.
You've spent 19 days and 1/3 days worth of time watching Fight Club.

Almost 3 weeks straight, of watching the same movie.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:30 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My most watched movie is probably Christmas Story.. The 24 Hour Marathon on TBS is the main cause of that.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
My most watched movie is probably Christmas Story.. The 24 Hour Marathon on TBS is the main cause of that.
Same here, it might not be the best movie ever but for some reason it never gets old.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What the hell is the fascination with that movie? I have seen it several time and I enjoyed it but you'd think it was better than any movie ever made judging it by how people talk about it.

And keeping in line with the discussion, my most watched movie (and personal favorite) is The Shawshank Redemption.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:27 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, my most watched movie is probably something that comes on TV all of the time. Gladiator maybe, which I do love.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What the hell is the fascination with that movie? I have seen it several time and I enjoyed it but you'd think it was better than any movie ever made judging it by how people talk about it.

And keeping in line with the discussion, my most watched movie (and personal favorite) is The Shawshank Redemption.
Agreed. Never got it myself. I love fancy gunplay movies as much as the next guy but Saints never clicked with me.

As for the movies I've seen the most, that would probably go to the Garden State or Fargo. When I got the Garden State DVD it had two commentaries, and I listened to both consecutively along with the original movie. That was quite a waste of a day. Not that it was bad or anything, it was a great commentary and a great movie, but I could of been doing something more productive in those 4 or 5 hours.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok i saw the preivews multiples times for the CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON and zomgzzzzzzzzzzz im going to see it XMAS DAY!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints is one of those love it or hate it movies. I absolutely love it, just a personal favorite for me. I am not looking forward to the sequel however, theres no way it will be any good compared to the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Agreed. Never got it myself. I love fancy gunplay movies as much as the next guy but Saints never clicked with me.

As for the movies I've seen the most, that would probably go to the Garden State or Fargo. When I got the Garden State DVD it had two commentaries, and I listened to both consecutively along with the original movie. That was quite a waste of a day. Not that it was bad or anything, it was a great commentary and a great movie, but I could of been doing something more productive in those 4 or 5 hours.
I just bought this movie yesterday, along with Raging Bull for 6 bucks a piece at HMV. Fargo is one of those movies that no matter how many times you watch it, its just really ******* good.

I have also watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind many many times, but thats because its not only good but its a great date movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Silent night, deadly night 2 has to be one of the best bad movies ive ever seen. I recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Fargo for 5 bucks in the Wal Mart bin, I was surprised to find it there.

Also, at a different store I picked up Ace Ventura, Superbad, and Hot Fuzz for 4 bucks a piece.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched Tropic Thunder and meh.....I felt like it had so much potential and didn't quite live up to it. I did think of a funny alternate ending though that would set the movie up nicely for a sequel. At the end where Ben Stiller and RD Jr. are talking on the bridge and Ben Stiller goes back to be with his son and the Vietcom(or whatever it is) and he tells RD Jr. to tell everyone his story, I thought that they should have flown away and RD Jr. would then write a book about the story, which would then be turned into a movie....sort of like Tropic Thunder was created.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I just watched Tropic Thunder and meh.....I felt like it had so much potential and didn't quite live up to it. I did think of a funny alternate ending though that would set the movie up nicely for a sequel. At the end where Ben Stiller and RD Jr. are talking on the bridge and Ben Stiller goes back to be with his son and the Vietcom(or whatever it is) and he tells RD Jr. to tell everyone his story, I thought that they should have flown away and RD Jr. would then write a book about the story, which would then be turned into a movie....sort of like Tropic Thunder was created.
My favorite part of that movie.....

You say 'Listen here, Lance'... Lance? What the f*ck did I just hear? Lance?
Old 11-30-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I got Fargo for 5 bucks in the Wal Mart bin, I was surprised to find it there.

Also, at a different store I picked up Ace Ventura, Superbad, and Hot Fuzz for 4 bucks a piece.
As many of you know Fargo is my favorite movie of all time, so good for you Roy

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote