I thought the new hulk was as good of a movie as Iron man, sure Banner's not as smooth and cool as Tom Stark so you might like the iron man character more, but I thought the iron man movie wasn't much more entertaining. That said both left me somewhat disappointed story-wise and simultaneously pleased that there is an avengers film in the works because I dig the characters they've brought to life.
Just to take advantage of the new YT tags; Top 5 Favorite Movie scenes.
1. The Royal Tenenbaums - (By the way of the Greenline bus...)
2. Full Metal Jacket - (Get Some)
3. Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind - (Childhood)
4. The Godfather II - (Murder Of Don Fanucci)
5. The Royal Tenenbaums - (Richie's suicide attempt)
There were a couple other scenes I wanted to post, but they were a bit much in blood and violence:
- The Cop killing/execution scene in Fargo
- Shotgun scene in Full Metal Jacket
- The end of Taxi Driver
A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.