Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-15-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Well I treated myself to Slumdog Millionaire yesterday and I say that it most definitely did not disappoint. Writing was brilliant and I wouldn't expect anything less from Danny Boyle. An all around brilliant movie
I want to see this movie, Haven't read anything negative on it so far.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
That is why they won't give those rights back. It is because of people like you who will go to see the movie regardless of whether it is good or bad that bad comic book adaptations will continue to make crazy amounts of money and they will continue to make them. I mean I understand why you will go to see the movie buts it sucks that movies that can potentially be great but suck (I have not actually watched the full movie so so I can not be absolutely certain) will continue to get made because they make money and the ****** directors that make them will continue to get jobs.
As a former comic *****, I have to see it. The Wolverine Origins story arc was so incredibly well done, and while I know that I will come out disappointed, it at least looks like it will provide some good action and it will be cool to see some characters brought to life that you always dream of seeing on screen. While Marvel would no doubt make the movie much better then Fox, its the nature of the business and of the world at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Well I treated myself to Slumdog Millionaire yesterday and I say that it most definitely did not disappoint. Writing was brilliant and I wouldn't expect anything less from Danny Boyle. An all around brilliant movie
Gah im so excited to see Slumdog. I absolutely love everything Danny Boyle has done to this point and I personally feel he is one of the best directors making movies nowadays. And from everything I have heard, Slumdog is his best film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok I'm going on record and saying Good Will Hunting should be in everyone's top 10 best movies list.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Ok I'm going on record and saying Good Will Hunting should be in everyone's top 10 best movies list.
Uhhh no....

It would be on my top 50 yes but I like 10 movies better than Good Will Hunting easy. It is tough to say that without a doubt it beats 110 years of movies. I complete respect you having it on your top 10 though and would not argue with anyone who has it as their favorite.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is why they won't give those rights back. It is because of people like you who will go to see the movie regardless of whether it is good or bad that bad comic book adaptations will continue to make crazy amounts of money and they will continue to make them. I mean I understand why you will go to see the movie buts it sucks that movies that can potentially be great but suck (I have not actually watched the full movie so so I can not be absolutely certain) will continue to get made because they make money and the ****** directors that make them will continue to get jobs.
It's not like he's saying he's going to see Superhero Movie 2 or one of those stupid spoof movies. The X-Men movies are generally entertaining to say the least
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
It's not like he's saying he's going to see Superhero Movie 2 or one of those stupid spoof movies. The X-Men movies are generally entertaining to say the least
Which is why I am not faulting him for going to see it. I just have a feeling the movie is going to be really ******* terrible and the trailer does not sway that. I probably did over react though. The director, Gavin Hood, is excellent. The writer is adequate. For the most part everyone involved is talented. So on second thoug, maybe it won't be so bad.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Which is why I am not faulting him for going to see it. I just have a feeling the movie is going to be really ******* terrible and the trailer does not sway that. I probably did over react though. The director, Gavin Hood, is excellent. The writer is adequate. For the most part everyone involved is talented. So on second thoug, maybe it won't be so bad.
is the guy who did the xmen movies making the new wolverine movie??
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gavin Hood is an excellent director. If im not mistaken, David S Goyer is writing the script, or wrote it, and he did do alot of work on the script for TDK and many other comic movies...I dont know. Im just as skeptical as you. Although I do have some hope for it. Cant go wrong with Hugh Jackman, and Liev Schrieber looks like he hit sabertooth perfectly. Hopefully it isnt just another mutant orgy like X3, and while Gambit defiantely looks different, i wouldnt say its super terrible different. As long as Klitsch gets the voice right he should do fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
is the guy who did the xmen movies making the new wolverine movie??
No. Bryan Singer directed Xmen 1 and 2, and both were very well done. Thats because Singer is an excellent director. I think it was Brett Ratner who screwed up the third film, Although I could be wrong.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Gavin Hood is an excellent director. If im not mistaken, David S Goyer is writing the script, or wrote it, and he did do alot of work on the script for TDK and many other comic movies...I dont know. Im just as skeptical as you. Although I do have some hope for it. Cant go wrong with Hugh Jackman, and Liev Schrieber looks like he hit sabertooth perfectly. Hopefully it isnt just another mutant orgy like X3, and while Gambit defiantely looks different, i wouldnt say its super terrible different. As long as Klitsch gets the voice right he should do fine.

No. Bryan Singer directed Xmen 1 and 2, and both were very well done. Thats because Singer is an excellent director. I think it was Brett Ratner who screwed up the third film, Although I could be wrong.
so is it the guy who did the 3rd one who is doing the wolverine movie?? im hoping its a good movie man i hate when comic book movies suck (the first Incredible hulk)
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
its definately a very good movie, but i think i can name 10 better than GWH.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Except when it comes to Superman. And yes, Ratner screwed up X-3, and Rush Hour 3.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Except when it comes to Superman. And yes, Ratner screwed up X-3, and Rush Hour 3.
Sadly, everyone knew he was going to screw it up from the word go.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Sadly, everyone knew he was going to screw it up from the word go.
The writers did a piss poor job as well.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But he did Rush Hours 1 and 2, so how did he screw it up exactly?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I loved the first two Rush Hours. I know I'm in the minority, but that's how he screwed up 3 for me.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The writers did a piss poor job as well.
Well, alas at least Marvel is in charge of making those movies now.

Hey, lets take one of the greatest most beloved comic stories ever written, the Dark Phoenix saga and make it Jean Grey and her multiple personality disorder.

That'll put butts in the seats.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Now that Ratner has killed the X Men franchise he has moved on and will now kill the Conan franchise. I guess it is already dead and the remake is a terribe idea but sill. I hate how he can make any movie he wants simply because he made Rush Hour which made a ton of money. I mean how hard is it to follow a hit first film with a sequel that involves the same actor so by sequel rule will make as much is not more money. Besides the enjoyable first two Rush Hour films which I won't even credit him for everything he has made is ****. Every single film of his that has not been a sequel of an established franchise (save Rush Hour 1) has flopped. He ruined the Hannibal franchise with Red Dragon which still made money so I am sure it made the studio happy. A ******* chimp could do the mans job and yet he will continue to make movies because he got lucky once and then rode coat tails. The thing he is has an incredible large ego and he thinks everything he makes is brilliant. I love a good talented director, Tarantino and Kubrick come to mind, but at least they had an ounce of ******* talent. Kill yourself Ratner because you are an utterly useless human being and will continue to **** good **** up and provide not an ounce of good in this world.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Ladies and Gentlemen! It is my distinct pleasure to inform you that this year, prior to the release of the prestigious Commie Awards, we will be featuring a new awards show: The Canuck Awards. Similar in nature to the Golden Globes/Oscar relationship, The Canuck Awards will feature imput from your favourite movie elitists. Coming to an off-topic forum near you!
Quote:
Old 12-16-2008, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I just finished Grand Torino and wow. Clint Eastwood will no doubt get an oscar nom for Best Actor and he deserves it. It is just such a ******* moving film and all around excellent. The direction is also fantastic. I was with Eastwoods character every step of the way and I felt every emotion he was feeling. It is such a funny, touching, important, and just all around fantastic film. I really loved Million Dollar Baby and this even tops that which I thought deserved Best Picture. I don't know if I will go as far to say it is better than Milk which I guess says a lot about just how ******* much I loved Milk but I think it is as good and deserving of every accolade it is sure to receive. At this point I think the song 'Grand Torino' will win Best Song at the Oscars as I ******* loved it and it is just so perfectly placed in the film but there are a few big song contenders left to hear and watch so that may change. I recommend Grand Torino highly, especially to those who are fans of Million Dollar Baby (which I feel this film closely resembles, moreso than some of the past few other films he has directed). I still can't stop thinking about it. Wow.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He decided to make it?
Old 12-16-2008, 02:11 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagle Eye- worst movie ever. The plot was dumb. The movie was absolutely boring. And worst of all, nothing the characters did made a lick of sense. It was all completely pointless. Shia Lebouf is so damn annoying too.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:21 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually liked the movie, except how they killed the "problem" was lame.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Eagle Eye- worst movie ever. The plot was dumb. The movie was absolutely boring. And worst of all, nothing the characters did made a lick of sense. It was all completely pointless. Shia Lebouf is so damn annoying too.
He really really bothers me as well. I absolutely cannot stand the annoying little bastard.
Quote:
Old 12-16-2008, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually liked Eagle Eye and I don't mind Shia at all.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:17 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
I actually liked Eagle Eye and I don't mind Shia at all.
I was completely underwhelmed by Eagle Eye. I knew the "plot twist" minutes into the movie.

Btw, I want to see Slumdog Millionaire and Wolverine:Origins as well.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote