Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Have you ever noticed the picture of the c*** they cut in that very scene right before the credits? I'm the only one I know who has noticed it. Which isn't exactly something to brag about lol. It's only there for a split second, it's the picture Tyler put in the changeover at his movie theater job.
really? that was incredibly obvious imo

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
really? that was incredibly obvious imo
Eh, I noticed it the first time I saw it but didn't know what it was at first, almost every time I talk to someone about the movie and I ask them if they noticed it and no one ever has.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh, I noticed it the first time I saw it but didn't know what it was at first, almost every time I talk to someone about the movie and I ask them if they noticed it and no one ever has.
The first time I watched it with a few people we all noticed it and everyone I have talked to about it knows what I am talking about (that shot has maybe come up 3 times in a conversation over the course of my life). I am sure quite a few people have missed it but all my good friends are movie buffs so we all catch things like that.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They also cut Brad Pitt into a couple of random scenes throughout the movie as well (the one that comes to mind is the copy machine scene) but you guys probably noticed that too, lol I was just thinking I was really observant.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They also cut Brad Pitt into a couple of random scenes throughout the movie as well (the one that comes to mind is the copy machine scene) but you guys probably noticed that too, lol I was just thinking I was really observant.
Yep. The three scenes he gets spliced into is the copy machine, behind the doctor when Jack goes looking for drugs for his insomnia, and as Marla Singer is walking away after a meeting he appears. I got that the first time as well so yay me.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:45 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Yep. The three scenes he gets spliced into is the copy machine, behind the doctor when Jack goes looking for drugs for his insomnia, and as Marla Singer is walking away after a meeting he appears. I got that the first time as well so yay me.
Isn't he also seen at the airport on the moving sidewalk prior to meeting Norton on the plane?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is Burn after reading any good?
uhm anyone???

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Isn't he also seen at the airport on the moving sidewalk prior to meeting Norton on the plane?
Yes, just not spliced in. That is the most extended view of him before Jack meets him. I also love how he steals some guys car outside the airport after their first meeting. That was always a favorite moment of mine.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
uhm anyone???
Yes and no. If you go in expecting the Big Lebowski to No Country for Old Men's Fargo you will be dissapointed. Or at least I think you will be. If you go in expecting a quirky Coen Brothers comedy you should enjoy it. I did not love it as much as most but I think thought it was a lot of fun to watch. It sits probably 10-15 on my favorite films of this year list so far and will probably end up around 20-25 when all is said and done. I thought it was funny but nothing special.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you ever noticed the picture of the c*** they cut in that very scene right before the credits? I'm the only one I know who has noticed it. Which isn't exactly something to brag about lol. It's only there for a split second, it's the picture Tyler put in the changeover at his movie theater job.
Ya I noticed it the first time I watched it.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I noticed that too.

...And has anyone ever heard of Delgo. I heard on the radio this morning that it is being called the biggest box office flop of all-time.

http://www.cinematical.com/2008/12/1...p-of-all-time/

looks great lol

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 12-17-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I am about to watch Seven Pounds. I must watch every semi viable award film in preparation for the Canuck Awards.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am about to watch Seven Pounds. I must watch every semi viable award film in preparation for the Canuck Awards.
Gran Torino tomorrow!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Is Role Models worth seeing?
Anything with Paul Rudd in it is worth watching. I can't wait for I Love You, Man.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Gran Torino tomorrow!
You are in for a treat. I need to figure out how to get the subtitles I downloaded for Gomorra to work with the movie I downloaded so I can watch it. From what I understand having VLC player makes it easy so hopefully I will be watching it tonight. We both must continue to watch everyhalf decent film we can get our hands on.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are in for a treat. I need to figure out how to get the subtitles I downloaded for Gomorra to work with the movie I downloaded so I can watch it. From what I understand having VLC player makes it easy so hopefully I will be watching it tonight. We both must continue to watch everyhalf decent film we can get our hands on.
Why didn't we see Gomorrah in Toronto? Why?

We totally should have! :P

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Why didn't we see Gomorrah in Toronto? Why?

We totally should have! :P
It played Sunday and I intended to go. It sucks staying with friends who are not going to see movies because I would always end up playing video games or doing other stuff with them and then not going.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone have a link for 7 pounds? everyone i found says i need to dl something then get a password and im not doing that

i know about torrents, just cant find a legit one

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
anyone have a link for 7 pounds? everyone i found says i need to dl something then get a password and im not doing that

i know about torrents, just cant find a legit one
Just stream it. Never ever download anything that requires you go and get a password. They work maybe 5 percent of the time. http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/seven_pounds
Old 12-17-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks; didnt say i needed a password til it was finished an i opened it up

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 12-17-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just stream it. Never ever download anything that requires you go and get a password. They work maybe 5 percent of the time. http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/seven_pounds

I'll probably watch this movie later tonight, worth my time?
Old 12-17-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I'll probably watch this movie later tonight, worth my time?
It has taken me a long time to come close to finishing. I have about 45 minutes left. It is pretty long so be sure to have the time to watch it. I hear it gets better at the end and everything comes together but right now I would just call it mediocre.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is Burn after reading any good?
Its was different. Worth watching, Brad Pitts character is hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I finished Seven Pounds. I would say it is worth a watch. Not as good as say Gran Torino (I compare them because they have similar themes) but I still thought there were some excellent performances. I won't get much love come big awards time but I think it will make a ton of money in theatres. I quite liked it.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:40 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

i liked 7 pounds too

cred 2 BoneKrusher